All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 34'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I disagree...

Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great series awesome to see it continue

Thanks for another great read. Please continue...and soon.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 7 years ago
Suzanne's turn!

Great continuation, but I'm really hoping you progress the story line along to Suzanne's turn soon...everything's been going along a little TOO well for Robbie, it's time for a little discord in the mix to keep it spicy. Still, 5 *'s as usual, love the depth of the plot line and the expanse of the characters.

HamsterHamsterabout 7 years ago
More, please

Still interesting, but the installments are too far apart and it is hard to keep the characters and plot lines straight. Still perks up my day to see a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still love it

I still love this series. Unfortunately, it's tough to keep everything straight when it goes months between chapters. I hope you can bring it back on track. I disagree with some of the others - it's not played out. There's still room to go in this story and plotlines that need to be resolved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Don't know what the first poster is on about, there's still plenty of story left to write.

Looking forward to Robbie working in England for the summer break.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 7 years ago
I understand the first poster

This is a bit played out. It would be one thing if the author had time to post regularly: I could keep the subplots and characters in my head. But for the last several YEARS, chapters have been rare. Only three each in 14 and 15, down to two in 16.

Better to wrap up the current lines and plot out something that will inspire again.

This is a great story, even if it does ramble a bit. But it would have been better if it had been two or three tales in a series without quite so many overlapping plot lines running at once.

imstillrominimstillrominabout 7 years ago
Thanks

I know people have whinged about the time between chapters but I whole heartedly disagree. My philosophy is that it takes as long as it takes. Your timing is impeccable though as I periodically reread this and just finished ch. 33 about 6 hours before this was posted. So thanks and I hope you can provide a logical ending sometime in the future ... because the story deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

Great story, though I think Nora deserves a matching sex outfit of her own to compliment Lara's and Suzanne's.

In order to speed up the unfolding of the chapters to please those critics, you might want to sit down and outline how you envision the next several chapters unfolding without too much detail. As you do this ask yourself what elements of the story need to be told (i.e. Planning for Suzanne's prank- Robbie calls...; Suzanne's prank - location is..., involved are...; Dinner and orgy with Red Tappert and his wife - location is..., involved are...; Deflowering Country Chrissy - location is..., etc...)

Then go back and fill in the story starting with the next chapter.

Also you might want to spin off Special Agent Dwight's story into a parallel series of its own, unless you will have him go back to Austin or assigned to a location where his and Robbie's paths cross again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Many thanks...

for the additional chapter. Was pleasantly surprised to find it up and enjoyed it.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 7 years ago
Great your back thank you

And back with a belting chapter wow I loved it I just hope you et back fully into this story it deserves to be told it's such a great story with thoroughly lovable characters I can't wait for Robbie to bang the twins and maybe Elizabeth Ashcroft knowles too I liked her character a lot I only wish there was more of Lara in the next chapter she is my favourite I seem to be going off Suzanne a bit lately.

Please carry on this story please write as many chapters as you can manage like you did in 2012-2013 please many many thanks for giving us a great story to read I look each day for the next chapter and reread this story multiple times a year lol I love it cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spinning your wheels

The last two or three installments have done basicakky nothing to advance any of the far too many plots and sub-plots set up in the first part. At the glacial pace new chapters appear, thus means it's been a year and a half or two years since anything advanced the story.

It's also fallen into just describing a series of sexual escapades. Not that there's anything wrong with describing them, and the descriptions are excellent, but it has been more than a year now since Robbie did anything knew or interesting with his special ability or it in any way contributed to the story. The whole series is "My Only Talent," but the last few installments have missed any real development of his "only" thing.

professor61771professor61771about 7 years ago
So much Fun!!!

This series is my favorite all time literotica story!!! Please keep writing!!!

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Love this story...

One of my all time favorites. I look forward to each new installment! Quite a web of characters and situations you've created. Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely loving it

Please do not stop.

Can't wait till next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And when is the next one ?

Please let it be soon. This series has so

Much going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving this

I check back every week in the hope there is a chapter 35

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
This is too good to stop at Ch 34

When will we have the privilege of seeing ch35?

Conanthe should be on Patreon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Patreon

I agree with BruceWo!! Are you signed up for Patreon? If so, I'm in. Regardless, great writing which has a bigger market than just on Literotica.

Thank you for the priveledge of reading your story. Other than history, first time I've been interested in Texas. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dont skip

why would you skip everything related to nora?

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Mr Conanthe, can we have an update please

please put us out of our misery & update us whether you plan to continue this excellently written & enjoyable story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Up to your usual extremely entertaining standards. The conflict in Robbie's heart over giving Suzanne her fantasy has taken a long time to get to this point, and that makes it all the more impressive. That he loves her enough to take the chance is slightly marred by his knowledge that she is practically desperate for the experience.

Despite this it has been a great build up as a central, if background, plot arc. I'm confident that her love for Robbie will only be cemented by his fulfilling her fantasy... but I've no idea if she'll be one-and-done, or, perhaps more importantly, will her experience fuel Nora & Lara's fantasy needs? I know you'll keep us on the edge until the last possible moment! :)

Jason

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

To those who are thinking abour Robbie's discomfort with what Suzanne wants and think it's hypocritical, I would make a few observations.

Robbie has never asked Suzanne to do anything she does not want to, or is uncomfortable with, so whilst it may seem like hypocrisy for him to have multiple women, whilst she doesn't get multiple men, it actually isn't. She likes women as well as men, where he only likes women, if she was not into him with other women as well as her, he wouldn't do it, or they wouldn't be together.

He has never asked her to do something that turns her off, where she is pushing for him to do things that actively turn him off. None of us can control our sexuality, or what turns us on/off, so what she is asking/demanding is actually unfair to him, because she knows for certain that he does not want it to happen, where he knows for certain that everything he has done she does want to happen.

All this made me realise that whilst at first glance it looks like he is the hypocrit, actually it's the other way round. This may not fit with some form of female empowerment agenda, but that doesn't stop it being true.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u6 months ago

Ok figured it out, well Suzanne anyway. Suzanne is a slow burn Melanie. Robbie admits several times that he can’t detect a meltdown before it happens.

Melamine had great sex and then devolved into increasing risky kinky sex and very quickly. While Suzanne has a great thing with Robbie and 2 girls plus extras, but is still devolving into increasingly risky kinky sex anyway but instead doing it slowly.

So Melanie and Suzanne same thing but different time frames equals same result…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous