All Comments on 'Wait For a Diamond'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Romance

I'm glad you once again explained about the movies he had watched of her, it made sense as to why he would agree to marry this woman.

However, I don't understand what he did about law school. His parents gave him the advice to travel. Did he plan to return to law school after graduating pre-law?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great read

A romantic gem. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You did well

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Longer Please

I greatly enjoyed this story! You might consider developing it into a much longer story to more fully develop the characters. Everything seemed to happen so quickly, even though it was over a long period of time. Still a great story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love a love story but he is a "loving" rapist. She was incapable of communicating her consent. Therefore there was no consent. Therefore he is a rapist.

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
This was horrible

This was not a romance, this was a man raping a woman who could not respond. She never told him yes, she never gave permission, she couldn't say yes or no.

Rape pure and simple, regardless of a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plus, the tech bubble burst around then, that 7000000 would be worth very little

And he is a creepy rapist. I am glad someone else pointed it out too. As a male, I would feel not okay with doing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous