Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good start

please continue and flesh out this tale

Farben0192Farben0192about 7 years ago

I'm interested in the story, but the sentence structure, grammar, and spelling need some work. I found myself being emotionally divorced from the tale because of them.

mofguymofguyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Can you give me an example Farben0192? What were the parts that you didn't like? English is not my native language, when I reread it, nothing really caught my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking forward to the continuation

and the meaning behind the title. Very intrigued!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Honestly the BIGGEST thing that I caught was at least twice you refer to Daphne as a male. Now unless I miss my guess Daphne's not a dude lol. The spots I found were:

"She headed home after processing the deer, leaving the meat for his brother to prepare."

"She snuggled close to him in a reverse spoon, feeling his tight body against hers as she hugged his hunky boyfriend."

Should be "leaving the meat for *her* brother" and "she hugged *her* hunky boyfriend" respectively.

I just skimmed this story but it seems pretty good; I'm interested to see where it goes. Just make sure you apply the correct nouns to the proper gender... lord knows how touchy people are about gender these days... lol

GusBus77GusBus77about 7 years ago
Where's the milk?

Not giving you a hard critique as I understand most authors have different styles or techniques in weaving together a story. However, the only thing that bugged me about the story, (which by the way it was wonderfully written with great background and established character/dilemma; kudos), was that it mentions milk in the title and lactation in the tags. Now, I understand that since it is just the first chapter of what I assume is a continuing series, you're probably leaving her milk to be a more climatic point in later chapters. That's perfectly fine, but my pet-peeve as an author myself, and as a breast man that loves lactating women, my main concern is not delivering something when you're advertising it. Example, I wouldn't mention or tag breastfeeding in a story where a woman won't be nursing a male/female/ect. Perhaps I'm being too technical, but when I read milk and lactation I was hoping for milk and lactation. Either way, great work, excellent job of putting together the sequences and looking forward to the next few chapters...oh and of course, the milk! :)

MirelieMirelieabout 7 years ago

I get the feeling she will understand soon enough why the Amazons supposedly removed one of their breasts...

mofguymofguyabout 7 years agoAuthor

You might be onto something :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous