All Comments on 'Yes Master! I am your Black Whore!'

by subebonyslut22

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
Black

Cunts Matter and so do their Fetishes, Fantasies and Orgasms : White wonen routinely fantasize about cuckolding White hubbies with a Black stud/bull/ master without any residual racial hang-ups so there's nothing politically incorrect about this story/ fantasy/ fetish!!! 5-ed!!!

missymontmissymontover 7 years ago
N word didn't bother me

But I could live without the rimming. Personal preference. Other than that, I've had a similar fantasy. So I totally get it. But I bet you get hate emails!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not there

It is an interesting story but with all the use of the term "nigger" it has surprisingly little impact. It is not hard to find a black whore that you can verbally abuse if your willing to pay them more money. As it stands this is Pretty Woman with a black girl. There is no viscera exposed, its vanilla and unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought it was a great first story for you. I look forward to more!

blackkittykat69blackkittykat69about 7 years ago
Truly wonderful

I loved the story and have had more than a few experiences in race play in the bed room . I find it sexy and love it I love white cock and if black guys wanna hate fuck them they have their white women and we have our white men:)

tribaphiletribaphileabout 7 years ago
Incredibly hot

never commented on a story before. this is so hot. you're a fantastic sub. the best part is describing how you feel. your belonging to him. your utter depravity, and your lack of shame. that's what made me hard, and sets this apart.

you can't wait for the next time. i can't wait to hear about the next time. thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

This story is so fucking hot. I always fantasize about a big southern white man fucking me like this. It's so wrong, but so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
submissive

Good work looking forward to more from you black cuckold here 29 years that is the kind of lady i would marry and honor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story, any others you plan on writing?

would you be interested in a story like this:

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/tedebear/My_Stories/Kidnaped%20Wedding%20Night1.txt

Stormgod59Stormgod59almost 6 years ago
Not Disappointed

Like the twist that it was all just masturbatory fantasy. However, I would have preferred it was not.

LordAbdielLordAbdielalmost 5 years ago
Very hot!!!

I too hate racism, but am turned on by consensual race play. I am a white man, and I don't know if I could use the N word even in play, but when a black slave uses it to describe herself, it is quite arousing. Thank you for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Love Black girls who are confident enough to go that far. Too many are not. Thanks for writing this it far from rare in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a black man living in south africa i have seèn a lot of this black women will do anything to have one night with a white guy but what is surprising is white women don't want anything to do with us black guys you must be supper supper rich to have a white women so reading this with my wife is good for me bcs she become supper wet i don't have to do a lot of work she just orgasm one way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please l, my black wife need more i read it gor her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I married into a family where the men regularly share wives and sisters. I’m black and one of the other daughters-in-law is Indian - we’re my father-in-law’s favorite fucktoys.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Race play between a white man and his slave negress is so hot!!

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyabout 2 years ago

I used to see an Ebony teen that always wanted to fuck doggy style while draped over my liberator wedge cushions.She would watch us in the mirrors I have in my fuck room and tell me how she liked seeing my white cock in her black pussy. She could always make me cum by saying "cum in this nigga pussy Daddy" over and over until I shot my load in her pussy.

WillmottWillmott7 months ago

Too fast and short. Otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Great story. Beautiful release of pent up, unconscious emotion. The story was very well written, erotic and with rails off. Awesome and thanks for sharing. I totally enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous