All Comments on 'Video Chat Slut-in-Law'

by SexyWriterCouple

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Ok, confession time. Lesbian family time is what rings my bell. And this little tale was just a tease throughout, making think it was coming. Was I disappointed? If so, only slightly. I still wish the sisters got it on. But wow, this was fucking awesome! Actually, almost, but not quite, getting what you want makes it even better. Anticipation and all that. Besides it is implied the sisters do have some sort of relationship. Do me a favor, please. Let their prior experience just be watching each other with dildoes, pretending it was Steve. Let their first oral sex be a seduction when caught up in the moment with Steve at the bbq. Kind of while he fucks one, the other just decides she needs to be licked. The licker protests she never did that before, they never went that far before, but ends up licking anyway of course. I'm begging you! Again, awesome tale! One of the best I've seen here in months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice - Real nice

What a good imagination coupled with good erotic writing. I hope you guys enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to more of your creative stories.

CrownedSunCrownedSunabout 7 years ago
Your Story

This was very well written and quite an enjoyable read. Hope you write more, especially with these characters! I'd love to see the 4th of July weekend story...

peyskippeyskipabout 7 years ago
Very hott

Nice! Keep this one going!

MrFantastic2011MrFantastic2011about 7 years ago
Loved it

That was incredibly sexy. The scene as well as how well it was written. Thanks for posting.

sarah4202000sarah4202000about 7 years ago
hot

very nice story, round 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really hot story

Hot and very different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I thought your story was exhilarating! I was hooked and couldn't stop reading until it was completed! There had to be some reality there or you have the greatest imagination yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Anxiously awaiting the sequel.....P L E A S E

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420about 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Now quit fooling around and take us to the lake with you guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Very captivating.. love the storyline, hope to read the fourth of July story soon..

AkuuliteroAkuuliteroover 5 years ago
Good story

So creative, i cant wait to read the next part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well paced, well written erotica

A deliciously kinky and inventive twist on the ever popular threeway scenario.

Readers who fantasize about including a lusted-after in-law in their marital bed will enjoy this story in particular. Well done!

AnselHefnerAnselHefnerover 3 years ago
Excellent, +5

Very well imagined, crafted, and executed.

Now I really wish my wife had a sister.

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Good story line and I love the way it develops until it reaches its full climax (es!)

Thank you!

Bucks7T2Bucks7T2about 2 months ago

En fuego, don't know if I can wait till The Fourth Of July.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyWriterCouple@SexyWriterCouple
133 Followers
We have a profile, so please have one, as well. We're a sexy couple (duh!) married for a while and using our fantasies to write some erotic fiction to keep things interesting for us and you! Sometimes we're on chat together, sometimes it's just him. Him: 5' 10", 180, slim, bro...