All Comments on 'Gemma: A Tale of Love'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Excellent story

I have never not enjoyed a story of yours. This was very hot. What a woman. Some guy has been very lucky. Full marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This is as good as anything I've read. You wrote a hell of a story. It is well written, well edited, (well it's BR1958) and I loved every one of the characters. Except the asshole ex-clients, anyway. Awesome story. Five stars

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Just as good as the first time I read it.

Really sweet story. In the unlikely event you do get in touch with Gemma again, I want to read that story, too. Very nice job. Five stars. Congratulations. Randi.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Poignant story

One of the best stories I've read to date. Given there's been some good ones but this is such a well-written bittersweet romance that grabs you to the heights of their passion and to their parting. Kudos to you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Poignant question, not pointed question

fucktheagedfucktheagedalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

First class well written tale. Descriptive without the sex being smutty. Very accurate description of London life in the 70s. It brought back a lot of memories. Worth 10*

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I like this author but this particular story isn't my favorite but I really wanted to like it. Simply put: the MC meets and falls in love with a prostitute with a potential of having a happy life together but for some reason they broke up. I don't know why but Gemma's character wasn't appealing to me, thus, not much sadness in seeing her disappear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2052 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...