All Comments on 'A Valentine Remembered'

by PMDlite

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it! But...

...why wait another year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

Good start to what could be a good story. It needs editing. A more than minor problem is his referral to high school being 20 years ago and his being 28.

Is the reason only on Valentine's day that she's married? So not a romance but cheating. If this is it, I would say erotic coupling.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice story, but short ...

Nice story, but short.

I hope there is a continuation, where we explain a little more this relationship, so you do not stay in a simple fucking day of St. Valentine.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fine visual piece

I could see the story; excellent visual writing. But as another commentator wrote, to short. Go long(er). Tell us about the walk home, the sounds, the smells. Was it raining? Or windy. Did her hair float in the breeze? Did your entry light shadow her face? All this and more, when you can.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Loved it! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb!

As superbly romantic as it was erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of a stupid story!

So he now has to wait an entire year before he sees Chelsea again. What kind of a relationship is that? This story is similar to that movie "See you next year" where the two lovers were married and they kept cheating on their spouses. If that is the real plot in this story, it should have been in the cheating wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Clever - almost didn't need the sexual parts, but it wouldn't be here if it didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPMDlite@PMDlite
190 Followers
M, Old, but not dead yet! Enjoy discussing topics with erotic themes. Enjoy a variety of topics from the romantic to the wild. Say "hi"! Feel free to check out my stories. Leave a comment or suggestion. (Click 'Stories' below) "The New Tattoo" received the 2016 Read...