Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great to see you back! Love your stories and hope you write more for tbbt and t7s too! Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great series! You could include Bernadette in Penny's adventures sometimes, it would be hot to see them getting fucked together.

hokie3457hokie3457about 7 years ago
Yay!!

So happy to see this update. Love this series! So enjoyed Penny's feelings for Leonard there just under the surface. Also glad she "appreciated his equipment"! Looking forward to them "getting it done"! Also another reviewer mentioned a scene with Bernadette? Yes please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agreed on Bernadette inclusion...

Yes, Bernadette could be out with Penny, then some guys Penny worked with in one of her movies recognize her and offer for the two of them to appear in a porn scene together with those guys. Maybe then Bernie could be a porn actress like Penny.

shaggy77shaggy77about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Adding Bernie is certainly a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another suggestion for Bernadette...

Another way that Bernadette could be featured is Penny being behind on her bills again (following the title's theme), and she receives an offer from the guys she worked with before for another porn movie, but she has to find another blonde girl to be in the movie too. Considering there's a lot of money involved, she asks Bernadette to go with her, and afterwards Bernie becomes a porn actress too.

hokie3457hokie3457about 7 years ago
Or, Bernadette.....

Or, Bernadette could stumble across one of Penny's videos and crossed between horror and curiosity (and attraction to her friend).....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think howard should watch penny porn film then use it to blackmail her. Its better to have characters from the show in the sex scenes with penny rather than random guys.

Also just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort you put into posting your stories, i enjoy reading them and always look out for a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
For the future

I enjoy the variety of your stories. How about doing one about episode 10/1, when Penny's family arrive for the second wedding? I visualise her getting together with her rather cute brother, now out of jail (and her father, of course).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous