All Comments on 'World Traveler Seeks Companion'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Enjoyable read. Well done!

starbanestarbaneabout 7 years ago

Very good story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a sensuous tale

Very nice story. A truly erotic story on LE... sometimes hard to find amongst the 15 inch cocks and cheating BBC sluts and gelded wimp husbands. Keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

How about a follow up of the daughter finding her man.

mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
great story

could use some more trips around the world and a happy ending for Jan.

oldermale1948oldermale1948about 7 years ago
5 stars

Very enjoyable read

Crusader235Crusader235about 7 years ago
Fun!

Really a fun read that went to fast! I thought we was going to see mom and daughter share Sam, I mean Isabelle did check Jans butt with two fingers, they could have shared man meat! I was also wondering where the mask's was on that "twin masked sail boat"? Was those masks on the Bow & Stern, or on the Port & Starboard sides?

Sorry, I read slow and catch things like that. Loved your story, 5 stars worth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. There is much development that can occur, and I am more than happy to read more. Isabella and Sam have some dating and courting to do, Jan can get involved sexually with Sam and the new and more open Isabella and/or Jan can develop a parallel relationship that becomes intertwined with I and S, perhaps with a colleague of Sam's.

I would love to read more, but thanks for this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story. Would love to see another chapter and continue the story. Thanks!

BrickDaddyBrickDaddyabout 7 years ago
5* More World Travel Please

Good yarn. You got 5 more continents to go.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Loved it except for the abrupt ending. Keep writing!!

pwagpwagover 5 years ago
Very realistic seduction buildup.

Thanks for the reading pleasure. At least with this storyline, you weren't in a hurry or resorted to over the top sexuality. I was very comfortable with the realistically progressive natural development of the relationships and the expression of the three character's sexual sharing. It also wasn't the usual storybook ending of a on-going threesome relationship, which I had anticipated from the one line introduction. I have had mixed reactions to some of your other storylines, but generally, this one was this one was consistently rewarding (until the hot tub scene?). Thanks again! PWAG

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannabout 5 years ago
Fantabulous!!!

This was such a great story!!! I’m hoping that you’ll show Sam & Isabella’s relationship growing towards a lifetime love affair & marriage; as for Jan, I’m hoping that you’ll let her newfound confidence bring her to someone kinda like Sam but younger, basically someone who isn’t intimidated by her confidence & will help her blossom even further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disappointed

Jan deserved a happier end. My god she was at her wits end and still lost a man yet again.i don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
World Traveler

Definitely another chapter!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Loved the story and do think it should continue. Would be nice to hear how Jan fairs when they get back and how Isabelle and Sam do and where they vist next as married or just a couple.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable story and a decent premise. Having been to St Martin (not "Martins") and Club Orient, I appreciate your intent--even with the editorial license regarding places and things. Nicely written build-up and display of feelings.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

I'm not sure that a future chapter would add anything to this fine story. Everything was tied up in a pretty bow. There might be another chapter to explain how Sam and Isabella end up and whether Jan finds the love she so desires and deserves. I love how you leave me with a pleasant feeling after reading your tales. This is your last one for me to read. I've read them all. Please add some more because you are my favorite author.

geek_writergeek_writer4 months ago

This was a fun read, are they going to go on more vacations together and meet other couples??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3146 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.