All Comments on 'Death by Cupid'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
They were right

This is a better version. Point made. No need to over-dramatize.

wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
I don't know.....

I don't know, I kind of chuckle at the idea of the whale actually having a heart attack and suffocating the soon to be ex-wife in a sort of Catherine the Great way. Then again, I have a morbid sense of humor. The heart attack seems a pretty simple, tidy and inexpensive way of starting over - it sure beats a divorce. But, I guess some people don't share my sense of humor.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
This started out amusing

But it quickly ran out of steam. Humor is hard. Better luck next time.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Lovely bit of LW satire

Thanks for the chuckle !

I know that some noses are going to be outta joint over this , some people wouldn't know satire if it bit them ( pun intended ).

But , I thought it humorous , not particularly deep or original , but it hit its intended aim for sure !

I guess the burning question has to be ............... Why didn't Systek24 and FloppyBob favorite this story ??? Hummmm . First draft gets axed by the powers that be , then the lack of favoriting by the two who favor everything , well , almost everything ........... Hummmm.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Sweet!

Well executed and funny as hell. Would have been even funnier had you been allowed to gift him with a heart attack and been unable to extract her. Hope you write again soon. Niggling little typos. No excuse for that in a story this short. By far the most entertaining story of the day.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Oh, I forgot.

You should credit the death by cupid idea. It's only been a month or so since that was created. Crediting SS06 in some obscure reference and not the original of the idea seems sorta cheap.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Good story with enough humour to make it a little different

Have to look at for your stories, now.

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

Would have been better as a snuff story. Site moderators need to get a sense of humor. Pretty good, four stars.

Mandy01Mandy01about 7 years ago
Rc68

I think if you do your homework and not just run off at the mouth. Lit is an American based web site https://www.literotica.com/support/2257_info.shtml Why would an Australian or English (for that matter) website be worried about US pornography laws. Why would a non US site have a us Fax number and no other?

Stick to the facts and leave the sledging of other nationalities alone. All you're doing is bringing your own nationality into question.

Amanda (A proud Aussie)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Good story. Funny, sarcastic, descriptive.

But why he marry a woman that fucking stupid? She clearly didnt have two brain cells to rub together so anything he got, he deserved.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
ARROWS AND BARBS

when cupid arrives the points do hurt, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not bad.

Would have greatly appreciated the original more.

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
Lame that they censored you

Even if I don't like what you wrote, it's clearly fiction. Why does it matter if fictional people die while having sex?

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I would love to see the snuff story

LostingorgiaLostingorgiaabout 7 years ago
I can See and Hear it Now!

You Can See Officer I came over looking for my wife who said she was coming here to help our neighbor while I was putting this outfit on for the neighborhood party. Well I got here and could not find them and they did not answer my calls. So knowing they were here I started looking for them and this is how I found them? I really tried to move the whale off my wife. after several tries I called 911 it took the Fire Department and you guys almost 30 minutes to get here after all, another 20 minutes to settle down and discuss how to move him, 15 minutes to get the equipment to move him, and Yes I did describe to Dispatch who was cracking up the whole time that I needed help getting my wife loose. I just could not move him and it did take 4 firemen and a Cop plus a block hoist to get her extracted. No officer I could not find any other neighbors to help they were all at the party two blocks over and I could not remember their number, after all I was laughing so hard I almost forgot yours to. And do not tell me Miss you guys do not think this is funny! The Chief of Police and Fire Chief are still rolling on the front lawn with most of Booth of your Departments along with the Action 5 News Team (NBC) and Channel 8 Evening News (CBS) Channel 43/19 (WUAB) and of course the great Channel 3 (ABC) News team Not to Mention the frigging 5 Reporters from the Plain Dealer and there all still rolling footage an hour after you got here, They all want to interview me, Now you tell me do you really think I should make an interview dressed like this? Come on the whole City would just love this for a cracking Valentin's Day News Story.

5*

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years agoAuthor
Censorship...

Censorship must only apply to certain stories or certain authors. Got done reading a Just Plain Bob story, Goodbye Mellisa, where the husband pulled the trigger and killed both cheaters.

My original went just like most of you guessed. Gravity is a bitch folks. The husband in my story did not kill the cheaters like in JPB's but he was indirectly responsible. I guess that leans toward snuff, right?

Just me stirring the stink a little. Have a good one!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
Good one

And funny too. The first version would have been even better.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I could visualize the guy getting wound up and then apologizing. I had some good laughs.

I guess I differ from most in that I like this version. There was humor in what he had to go through to get the guy off of his wife.

Thanks for the great read!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Gave it a 5*

Had to after they rejected the earlier version.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

5*

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Fun story!

I don't see cheating

as a crime worth

death penalty, lol.

Most of us smile,

when we hear about

thiefs dying on the job.

So why not cheaters?

Maybe it's time to make

cheating a legal crime

just as much as a moral one.

An amusing thought, lol.

This is a most entertaining story.

With the wedgies as icing

on the cake.

Top ratings from me.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
well done

loved it

fun read

lmfao

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

Very funny, but why roll him off?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
I had already thought of the first version before I got to the end.

Liked the first version better. I wouldn’t consider it a “snuff” story. It would have been unintentional. Shi... I mean “accidents” happen. How many, accepted, stories on Literotica have the bad guys dying by car accident running from the scene. Or been purposefully run off the road into a ditch or train. Or die from jumping/thrown out a second story window. Etc.

But second version isn’t so bad either. Especially like the Walter’s kid getting kicked in the nuts. Purposeful rude physical action should be countered by physical re-action. No otherway the little shit will learn. Obviously not being taught properly by parent(s). So... it takes a village.

I know it’s a minimalist story, with severly limited space, but I really wanted to know a teeny bit more about Debbie. Because of that — 4-stars.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
I have no problem with the original.

Only thing missing in the story was the punk kid not getting payback for the wedgie.

Our hero could have backed the kid against a tree or the house and shot an arrow 'point blank' though loose clothing or belt, leaving the kid struggling to slip out of the impromptu restraint harness.

If the overweight lover died of heart attack from being scared, no problem with me.

If wife suffocated underneath the overweight lover, I wouldn't take offense. It might stop the story progressing much further, but failure to actively stop consequences which result in death show up in many stories.

I've recently read a story (here on Lit) where the protagonist deliberately killed. The wife and lover were immobilized, the lover was intentionally cut, and hubby watched the wife watch the lover bleed out. Now why wasn't that rejected?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
ReadyOne: did you read the last 2 sentences?

Kid did finally get it - by Bethany.

Man physically punishes kid, man goes to jail. So man had to swallow anger down.

“Lady” physically “reacts” to physical assault by kid, “Kid deserved it.”

It’s just the way of the (U.S.) World.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Too bad first Not allowed been better though still good

Enjoyed Bethany getting kid and you stay out of trouble for hitting minor

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Definitely a divorce case. Any woman that warped stupid can't be kept.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
A little weirdness goes a long way

Spelling and grammar aside, a fun story.

To think, she could have given him a special Valentine's Day by offering him a bowl of water on her front steps.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good, funny little story. Wish you could have killed the cheaters.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Probably

Should have left her under him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Damn good

Hilarious story

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Good story but I would have left her under him, would have loved to hear how he explained her death when he un fainted, I know that not a word but I think it suits⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - a bad idea

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I found it to be a lot of fun. She must have been one of those good christian conservative wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mods are insane! There’s stories on this site about forced feminization, including castrations. There’s stories of rape and torture of innocents. There’s perversions of almost every kind, but the death of traitors is a line too far?!? WTF!!!!!

ZK

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

So that's the issue? That the moderators are a bunch of sniveling cucky boys. Or fucked up hypocritical bitches. Makes sense...

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Not my cuppa tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is wrong with a "snuff" story? Lots of LW stories have people knocked off sold to whorehouses, exposed to AIDs, have slow deaths from poisoning. Two heart attacks or a heart attack followed by a suffocation doesn't seem out of line. What a stupid bitch. Was she deaf or just didn't listen to her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE the fact that Walter’s kids got an ass kicking. 5 stars. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

inka2222inka22229 months ago

3 stars, Too bad the disgusting powers that be didn't let the good version be published.

This was fixin' to be a good BTB, but despite all the right words and threats he announced at the beginning, she still won with ZERO promised "revenge" or BTB. She got 50% of everything.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Oh boo. I thought them dying was a sure thing for a minute. Killing someone with a boo all the while dressed as Cupid…too funny.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I find stories like this pretty boring, nowadays. There's absolutely no drama involved, no tension, no pathos. It's always an unbending husband who sends the wife on her way without a word, never to be spoken to again. Or sometimes, the husband runs away. It all makes for very boring reading after the first few dozen stories of it's ilk have been consumed.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

Like the word "cuckold" these retards don't know what it means I guess we can add "snuff" to the list. Get this reading and writing while u can soon ppl going to be too dumb to do either. Sorry lol enjoyed the read was funny

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Well done!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous