All Comments on 'My Trip to the Doctor Ch. 02'

by charmingcharles2896

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
so hot

unusual storyline but very entertaining and super hot. Waiting for the next installment.

stangdavidstangdavidabout 7 years ago
good story

i like your story so far. i just hope we don't have to wait a another year for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Get The Visual!

"My routine is wake up and go jerk off, get home from school and go jerk off, eat dinner and then go jerk off, get ready for bed then jerk off once or twice"

This kid has a right arm like POPEYE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn what a sequel!

I almost gave up hope to see this one continue but then you bring in this beast, the kinkiness just went up and up! Love to see some serious openness between mother & son and the start of their relationship, even more I love the possible (damn I really hope so) relationship Harry could have with Sarah. It would give him the chance to experience a lot of things he was deprived from and she seems to genuinely like him.

The only real complaint I have is the constant repeating of names of characters in scenes where they are the only one present, like "Monica this" or "Monica that". Change a couple of Monicas with her, the mother, MILF ect. and you'll have an even better story.

In the end I still this with a 5*!

Just try to post a new chapter sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep up pace

Like some here I'm glad too see the story continue. I like that after two chapters nothing major had happened but you built on the suspense. Too many authors go right for the kill, keep up the good pace..make it a struggle inching closer to the final climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting.......

........for the inevitable, mom and son getting together!

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
freaky story

i hope it does not take another year for another update of this story

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 7 years ago
And a YEAR LATER....

Don't wait another year to put out another story. Keep this going! Love the premise!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 7 years ago
Nice!

Glad to see you back in action! Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great job

Please dont wait another year for the next chapter you have a great talent in writing these and maybe start athother few series....im looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great second chapter but had to read the first chapter again to remind myself of the story. Hope to read the next chapter sooner this time, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please do another soon! This series is amazing!

digger33digger33about 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is an amazing series. Very well written and thought out. I hope you'll be continuing this series soon! Can't wait....

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
who?

Who was watching monica on the bed?

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightabout 7 years ago
Please continue this soon...

I can't wait another year between chapters.

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeealmost 7 years ago
Why do people like this kind of story? I'm just curious. This isn't a flame.

Sure, it's fantasy, I know, lol. But, stuff like making Harry strip completely naked in the waiting room 'cause "It's easier this way." All they needed was access to his cock, which is pretty easy to get to without removing anything. Or the "need" for him to cum three times into the collection device? What are they gonna do with all that semen, lol? The situations always seem to be absurd in the extreme. It wouldn't be much different if, during a physical, my doctor instructed me to don a spiderman costume in order to get accurate medical results, lol.

Again, I'm simply curious as to the appeal.

dastardlydickdastardlydickalmost 7 years ago
Unusual

It's great to read a different version of a very familiar storyline. I found it interesting to say the least, isn't realise the time between the two stories as I read them back to back but I implore you that the next chapter is sooner rather than later !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an uptight bitch.

Has a perfectly good, real, cock ready to take care of her and she sends him away so she can maturbate??? How fucked up is that, especially after she not only watched him cum but also sucked him off?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

please continue this story if you would.

envywestenvywestabout 6 years ago
Fun, but..

I liked reading about his condition, but I wished the characters acted in a more realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter

When will you write a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Will we see part three anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Chapters

Agree with other comments. where are chapters 3 & 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it cumming please

Great job!

Good follow-up to the 1st Chapter...I'm intrigue to find out where you're going with this.

The only thing that really got to me is the constant repeating of the characters names. For example, Monica's masturbation session... "her" and "she" would have been enough. And why call her a MILF, just seemed weird coming from the "narrator".

Josie : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wooooowwww

I would eat and drink that cock every day and night until he collapsed lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Formatting is off...

For example:

1.

" "You poor woman, such a beautiful body, yet so neglected." Doctor Travis huffed in frustration.

"For fuck's sake Sarah, either fuck the two of them or shut up! I'm working here!" Sarah recoiled from the doctor's outburst... "

It should be:

" "You poor woman, such a beautiful body, yet so neglected."

Doctor Travis huffed in frustration: "For fuck's sake Sarah, either fuck the two of them or shut up! I'm working here!"

Sarah recoiled from the doctor's outburst... "

2.

"Sarah, you're killing me here." Said Doctor Travis with amusement in her tone.

"Sorry doctor, you know how I get sometimes." Sarah took a seat in the back of the room. Doctor Travis continued

"Okay back to the questions..." Suddenly Harry lurched forward"

It should be:

"Sarah, you're killing me here." Said Doctor Travis with amusement in her tone.

"Sorry doctor, you know how I get sometimes." Sarah took a seat in the back of the room.

Doctor Travis continued: "Okay back to the questions..."

Suddenly Harry lurched forward..."

Rick4xBigBoobsRick4xBigBoobsover 4 years ago
Waiting for part 3 and more

I love those two stories, hope there will be another part or more than one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Keep writing it was a great story, keep it going

IASFPWTFIASFPWTFover 4 years ago
Please

Please more!! It is so hot!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

This chapter was published almost 2 years ago. Since you're still writing, there's hope that you'll submit a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's Next

Gave it a Avg= 4 being 5 for the story and 3 for leaving us hanging and not continuing it to the next chapter!

Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
Why?

this is one of the best stories I've read on literotica, why would you not keep going? I see you posted something else about 8 months ago. I sincerely hope you come back to this one. It's amazing.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Pls more it has so much potential

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Be warned!!! This is a cock tease story. There won't be another chapter from this cock tease author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs another 4 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn hot- wish you had written more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You written several stories this year ! Why haven't you written more chapters on this story ?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 2 years ago

What a Great story!!!! Definitely needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look forward to reading reading more. Very nice storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would enjoy a third chapter expanding on the relationship with Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story weird how a man can cum so many times, you need to continue with this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. Needs another chapter or 2. Want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us another chapter!

randysbrandysbover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Needs a few more chapters. Harry finally getting with his mother and then with Sarah. Also his 'treatment'. Maybe he fucks the doctor too.

Mark12370Mark12370over 1 year ago

I hope you are adding more to this story it is an excellent read.

SoningenSoningen7 months ago
We need more chapters

We need more chapters, please

toby40toby40about 1 month ago

please write more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous