All Comments on 'Curiosity'

by Det Crews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Strumming

Baby, i love the way you write.. had me jumping back and forth. made me smile.. who wouldnt if they were writen about??!

Five Stars. im honored.. wonder where vella will go next..

SummerMorningSummerMorningalmost 20 years ago
Our Vella

Hmm... yes, indeed - sounds just like our Vella... Now, not meaning to suggest anything, but I think Det should keep this up.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Very well written

Very good for a first effort.

A bit too intense for my tastes though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting story

Well written, and with an unusual view on the lifestyle. I do wonder what effect Vella's situation would have on her personal intimate relationships, especially if her partner wasn't into the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Alright

I really liked the style in which you wrote. What you did know you wrote really well. In fact I only have two complaints.

First, I really hate when people write stuff about a river of cum coming from the pussy. A river of cum infact cannot come from the pussy. I could tell you were a male author before looking at the bio or anything. You seem much more in touch with the male but much more interested in what's going on with the female. (Well duh! XD)

Second, you make a slutty life so glamorous where there are a hell of a lot of consequences for living like that. I'd just prefer a bit of real pain to masochist and show that side. It's so sweet to see the more human side of them. Knowing several masochists myself all of them I know get this from abuse in thier childhood and are people who are dishonest to themselves.

Sorry for the long feedback...and truly sorry if I offended anyone. It's what I know! This feedback may be a bit inappropriate to the fact that I'm talking about very realistic storylines whereas the purpose of this story may plainly be for the pleasure of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Top marks anonymous

"This feedback may be a bit inappropriate to the fact that I'm talking about very realistic storylines whereas the purpose of this story may plainly be for the pleasure of it."

Finally someone who realizes this is only fiction.

Great comment!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Voice!

A realy strong image and inense form. It was a little confusing at forst moving from the two different seance, but I got used to it. I realy liked the tattoo and hoped to read more onit, but that denial only made my sex harden even more. Your use of voice is nice, but I do not like when nice clothes get all torn up.

Only sugestion, to keep going and at times to bring the images cloer together use less words to make it even stronger. I reay liked Vella!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous