All Comments on 'Once Again'

by Cuckolding101

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck you impo

Impo is a fag cum eating slut sissy boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to last commenter

Are you describing yourself? Sounds like it. Anger issues? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A new baboon............

1*

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 7 years ago
Perfectly described

Your description of the cuckold angst and shame is spot on. Nicely done.

To all the Anons. You self loathing, closeted snow flakes. Do you wipe the cum from your hands before broad casting your ignorance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking shit fetish

Get a life

No one buys this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The previous comments deriding this story exhibit a total ignorance of the hungry cravings of a genuine cuckold, the mixture of so many emotions and the overwhelming involuntary need for that kind of humiliation. This author really gets it....in real life I'm an assertive masculine intelligent man but behind closed doors I'm a total cuck to my wife and her mother, and the feelings described here are exactly what I cannot get enough of!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
..hey anon faggots

You got nothing better to do than beat your meat to a fantasy?

Go find a real woman to walk on your balls and tell you to eat cream pies.

Losers.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

All you brave anonymous commentators make me laugh. Not one of you has the balls to leave your name against this crap you write. In any case, if it upsets you so much why are you reading it? I'll bet every last one of you read the story nursing a hard-on and couldn't wait to finish so you could jerk off frantically.

Great story, captured the essence of a cuckold marriage perfectly. I accept it's not to everybody's taste, but don't read it if that's the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@eviltwin52

Isn't that the question you should be asking yourself? Guys like you should be castrated, so you don't multiply. Your genes belong in the sewer with the rest of the scum like kennyboy, who is a disgrace to anybody from western europe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Cuck Alert

No cuck alert in the title or teaser line. Vote down 2 points.

michaelkayemichaelkayeabout 7 years ago
' I disagree completely with what you say Sir. But I will defend with my life your right to say it ' I suggest strongly that you stop acting like monkeys in the zoo throwing shit. Stop making your parents sorry that they spent all that money on college.

See above

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Why the hate

I don't understand the hate the anon commentators are writing. If you don't like it don't read it. These stories repulse and fascinate me at the same time. I feel saddened for the men but then it's how they get their kicks but I could never be a wife of a cuckold. I'm not cruel enough to humiliate anyone properly. All I can say is writing derogatory remarks tells me the writer must be immature or just a troll.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 7 years ago
The bio

of this author is an extreme and at the same time a typical bout of humiliation of the white male that one gets on this site: the story is itself just an expression of what is presented in the bio. I wonder whether there are any rules that cover this eg:"On Literotica you can humiliate white males as much as you want, but not any other ethnic demographic group". I was criticised for even pointing this rather obvious point out elsewhere. And of course the storyline here is a totally standard humiliation directed at the white male.

Will someone I wonder create a standard storyline that sets out to humiliate another ethnic demographic group eg white females?

Cuckolding101Cuckolding101about 7 years agoAuthor
my cuck husband...

is so sad to learn of all the hate for this lovely story. I told him if it gets less than 3 stars he's in for extra punishment. Well done you hateful little men. For your information, the man loves it, and so would you if you stopped jerking yourselves and found a woman like me who would put you firmly in your place--on your knees.

To the comment below the bemoans the fate of white men on this site I have two things to say. One, you are a case study in weak men who whine about having to share their privileged place in the world with even the slightest hint of derision. Please leave this site for your men's rights forum where the crowd will bolster your incredibly delicate psyche. Secondly, my husband is hispanic with native american ancestry on one side. So take your white pride complaints somewhere else.

To the rest of you, I have nothing left to say that you haven't already told yourselves over and over again as you lie in the dark alone, dreaming of a woman who could take you in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty sure you're not a woman

This isn't a woman's fantasy. You can pose as a woman, but since I actually am one, nothing about this rings true of a woman's perspective. That makes your comments and story laughable. Not to mention, disgusting. Just unsanitary and gross. Maybe the character can lick some locker room floors or something. Probably no greater chance of disease. You're not cute or sexy, just gag inducing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Trolling or?

First: Second person is hard to pull off well. This misses the mark by a wide margin.

Second: The immature claptrap from the author is either an attempt at trolling for some unknown reason or more probably the prattling of an extremely insecure human.

Third: This is a poorly written story, rife with errors.

Maybe she's trying to see if she can get a perfect 1 score. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another argument for late term abortion.

Another lump of useless protoplasm.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea,to be honest, but a well told story

And even though it is fairly short,it gives the background of how this couple managed to find themselves in the situation that they are in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap shit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amusing

do people really get off on this stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whore

Whores don't have feelings. This story and your bio tell me that you're a whore.

Both male subjects should realize that neither you nor the wife in the story have any love for them and are narcissistic psychopaths.

Run, boys, run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another shit

zero star

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 7 years ago
Wish I could have given negative stars rating

Without question, the worst story I have ever seen on Literotica👎🏻👎🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago

I enjoyed this story; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She shows her husband through her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. Why would he stay for even two seconds? She's exposing them both to every disease known to man. Not even a foolish cuckold would do anything but leave and divorce her. If for no other reason than to save his own life. And this is a fetish story, NOT a loving wives story. Awful garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why I hate

This story exemplifies why I hate cucks and especially their whores. The comments supporting this author and lifestyle are laughable. I suppose there really are people like this. But fortunately, for humans, they are living under rocks with their pedophile kindred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She's the Best!

Very hot angle... the stud disrespects her cuck's role and is promptly dismissed, never to enjoy her hedonistic pleasures again.

When my wife and I were shopping online to find a serious Bull that would stud for her and dominate me, we found our share of phonies.

At least two of them were dispensed with in person, just the same way as in this story.

She literally became angry and disgusted by them and their attitude that they were just going to enjoy her and ignore me.

That wasn't what we put in our ad and it was perfectly clear that we wanted 'Real Men' that weren't afraid to use/humilliate/dominate me in the encounter.

"You can leave. NOW." is how she put it, and the looks on the faces of these so-called "Bulls" was priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gender incredulity

The story is well crafted. The cum eating is hard to swallow but the wife did not allow the bull to ridicule the cuck, so the humiliation could have been worse. I concur, however, with a previous commentor. Neither this submission nor it's associated profile were written by a heterosexual female.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A slut bitch and useless husband. Hopefully they will both get a dressed STD and succumb to hell where they belong.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just more cuck shit! Sure glad I go right for the comments. NO STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep incurable STD is the way forward for this pair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous