All Comments on 'Ashley's Mix-up, Josh's side'

by KittyFlower

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plz contine

Really hope there will be a part 2 involving Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sick

what is it with you sick bastards that think women enjoy getting gagged by a dick and being beat on, sex is supposed to be fun, not painful, how would you like to gag on a dick and get smacked around and see how you like it. you should be put in jail and have your ass fucked so you can enjoy that.

KittyFlowerKittyFlowerabout 7 years agoAuthor

I happen to be a woman and I personally wite MY stories about things I do like. I'm sorry if it is not your preference but you do always have the choice to stop reading the story if you dont like it. What is it with people and thinking that everyone enjoys the same things.... I'm sorry if my fetishes are not yours but i enjoy having my hair pulled and ass spanked as well as being gagged. im sorry if im too fun for your vanilla mind. Hope you learn how to adventure some day. Maybe then you will enjoy sex more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

rekt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mixed tense is distracting

I truly wanted to be transported by your fantasy, but I kept getting jarred back to reality as you constantly jumped between present and past tense. It's one of the fundamentals of good writing - pick a tense and stick to it.

BananappealBananappealabout 7 years ago
A heart breaking tale of the opposites...

From this perspective, one can only imagine what was going through the mysterious woman's side.. the fact that she enjoyed it as much as he did is typically the main balance. I am very curious what will happen to Ashley and Josh after this encounter. Will they choose to learn from this expirience with an open mind. Or place the grudge game and be pushed apart, as the first time is ment to be a very special expirience. Over all well versed. Very wild imagination. And tangible adjectives. All I can say is: MORE?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ashley's Mix-up Previous Part