All Comments on 'Damascus'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sucks ass

Fuck but you can come up with some stupid ass reasons for a wife to cheat, next you'll have the husband sucking cock while wife laughs at the dumb shit.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Holy shit, it's become self-aware!

Did you actually subvert your own cliche? Instead of your usual literally retarded women who completely lack moral compasses and any form of common sense or decency, you make a woman who acts like one on the surface, but is actually a former Super Cop and legal assassin. She figured out the best way to handle the situation given what was at her disposal, and it WASN'T just a happy accident or one of those two seconds a day when the broken clock was right.

This almost has the feel of being a jab at those stories where the husband suddenly becomes Jason Bourne when faced with a crisis situation.

That said, the highest I can go with this is a 3. Until the very end it reads like all of your other stories. Characters are lame and uninteresting throughout the majority of the story, and even at the end only the wife merits so much as a raised eyebrow. I would much rather have read a story about her life before she met what's-his-face and adopted the persona of the braindead pond scum you typically write about. I'll be honest; the only reason I stuck around was because I immediately got the feeling the wife was up to something when she started making nice with Mr. ISIS, whatever his name was. From there it was more morbid curiosity than anything. For a moment I thought you were going to have the wife use her body to save herself and sell hubby up the river, then have the Marines or whatever swoop in too save the day and have hubby take the bitch back even after she was ready and willing to let him die. That's your bread and butter, having the wives do ridiculous things and still manage to worm their way back into the marriage with no effort, sacrifice or personal growth on their part. I wanted to see if you'd take it to the ultimate extreme: have hubby take her back after she more or less tried to murder him.

But I actually got a pleasant surprise for once! Still that surprise doesn't make everything before it any better; all that is still trademark stev2244 all the way. Would've been much better if told from the wife's POV. Less of the cowering cuck, more of the calculating tactician.

So yeah, I give it a 3. Better than I've rated anything else I've read from you, so that's something, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bad

it is about as bad a story as I have seen on this site, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not the best, not the worst

Not the best story I've read on this site. Not the worst. Closer to the worst than the best. Interesting idea, but a bit deus ex machina. Maybe if this were a bit longer it wouldn't seem so contrived.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
I Liked It!

We always ask for something different, then we get it and bitch about it!

As for SystemShock's idea of using her POV, then we lose the twist at the end.

Keep 'em comig!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
OK, but

too formulistic to really be enjoyable.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years ago
Amusing

Thanks for something different.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
I see what you did

This is a story written about unusual circumstances, and the challenge is to make those circumstances into a plausible reason for cheating.

I've seen several of these, and this is as good as any. It fails, ultimately, as these stories all do, but it's a good try. It's not the usual slut and wimp, evil slut married to godlike hero or giant dong story, so I'll give you four stars. I don't like the superspy/highly trained killer aspect. That's the cliche part, even if it's the woman, this time. It's well written, but I don't like your scene shift markings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good for a while

With good writing, until it went over the top a little then went to crazy hell.

Why didnt she just say she studied karate in college and had learned about shooting during weekend camping and hunting trips with her uncle who taught her how to suck and fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A weird story

Okay

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
180 degrees out of phase

If you know anything about electrical motors , or electricity 101 , then you understand about the three phases of electricity.

Well , this story was wired up backwards of the usual stereotype that's often used in this category.

I like that the author attempted to try something different . But , I don't know how I would feel being married to literally , " The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ".

She saved his life , but in doing so , she basically emasculated him in the process.

So going back to wiring up an electric motor out of phase , sometimes this will cause the motor to run backwards , which usually makes a wreck of the system that its a part of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

Should have been in Satire.

SKHPSKHPabout 7 years ago
Good story, but - sorry - not your best

Some commenters pointed out that this was a new plot among so many other stories on LW that follow often repeated schemes. But sorry:the story of a wife with a secret super-spy past was already done at least once ("Do I Know The Woman I Married?" by The Wanderer). And the story of a wife that offers herself to a terrorist leader to avoid the death of others (and than later does the same thing as government's agent) was done by Britease in "Terrorist". So: nothing really new, just your very own version of already used sceneries. But you did it fine, the story was gripping. I just missed a description of his feelings in the end - as another commenter expressed it: she emasculated him in course of her rescue mission. IMO, he will probably never be able to overcome this, the relationship is doomed. And anyway she is so far off (killed 8 people, convincingly played a lover for the terrorist and minutes later shot him in cold blood), that no sane man could ever trust her.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry this lacks a conclusion

3* you could have done better, also diseases were not addressed

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story and a good read....

A good story and a good read....And if we look at the other stories (except one) that showed today, this should be considered a masterpiece...4*

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Only Steve2244 write a story this is fucking stupid

It's absurd and not even well done. It's like a high school student in 11th grade trying to write a James Bond erotic short story. It's ridiculous it's unreadable and it's doesn't even make sense within the framework.

Let's assume for one second the wife is his amazing super secret James Bond type of agent. Why did she have to fuck the terrorist?

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
One thing...

Did they buy the chess set?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dissapointed

Usually I like your stories but not this one. First of all it's just too implausible that the bank robber would start flirting with a woman. I mean, come on, he's got better things to do! Get in, get out. He wouldn't spend a half-hour playing hanky panky with some blonde.

Second, the husband was way too quick about forgiving her. Yes she saved him, but was the way she did it really necessary? Even if it was, the husband wouldn't get over the image quickly. While you sometimes don't go into enough detail in your other stories, it at least takes some time for the wife to be fully forgiven. In this story it happen within an hour or two after the left the bank.

Here's hoping your next story is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice job

I almost never read a story on this site that I rate a five. But this was a fun story. It is clear you spent a fair amount of time on it. I think it was pretty well executed ( so to speak) if not implausible. Never the less it was entertaining, nice job.

katibkatibabout 7 years ago
Simple

I was entertained. Is that not enough? Five stars. And the lack of ten-inch dicks helped keep the fiction alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harry is right

I completely agree with Harry VA, these were my thoughts too. And afterwards nothing she would say or do would make it better: she is a whore. The hidden past is also something what makes their marriage a laugh. What else she has she forgot to mention?

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Entertaining Story

A bit superficial in the character development. After she got on Hassan's lap I was convinced that I had wandered into a humiliation story by mistake but then I remembered that good old Stev would never do that and stuck it out to the end wondering how he would ever going to forgive. Even if she turned into Beatrix Rose and save me I would not be able to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

That's all I have to say about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it. Not great, but good. And so much better than the alternatives today.

Since its a Jane Bond fantasy its pointless to argue details, or even plot. The idea is, if your wife fucked a group of bikers to persuade them not to kill you, how would you treat her thereafter? A man might use his fists to save his wife. A woman might use her pussy to save her husband.

A conflicting and emotional plot. Your rendition was worth reading. Thank You.

And pardon the anonymous comment, but thanks for allowing it. Most of us deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good

I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SORRY, MAKES NO SENSE.

As a trained killer, why wouldn't the wife had simply killed Hassan the first time he took her out of sight of his henchmen? Then the killer who's proficient with all kinds of weapons could simply have called to the henchman and killed him when he stepped away from the husband. no, this slut wanted to get fucked by Hassan. She enjoyed humiliating her husband. There is no other explanation. She explained that she enjoyed being fucked by better cocksmen than her husband and with her vast experience fucking all those other men she probably knew what he'd be like and saw her chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Anonymous,

It almost hurts to see these damaged little boys. They give women all power and are helpless. It's no wonder their women cheated on them. All they are able to do is make snarky comments on stories they can't understand. The don't have the talent or imagination to write, and don't understand that their comments don't change a story. A story says the wife changed and was faithful and devoted, they think the story changes because they write a comment saying "not true!" How silly! The characters do what the author says not what their twisted tiny minds believe. Poor Anonymous, you almost have to feel sorry for them, almost. They don't believe humans can change and so deny what sets us apart from animals. Because they are so limited no one can stand to be around them long term which means women prove their prejudices every time and they never understand why. Frankly, this site and the world would be a far better place if they ended their miserable existence. No one would know they were gone… except perhaps by becoming aware that the world is suddenly a happier place.

Jonnyrebel82

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
The dishonest, cheating slut needs to be tossed to the curb.

I can only hope her raghead gave her syphilis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Movie taken had a real life story...

A couple from Yachats ,Oregon was kidnapped by a couple of escaped convicts, with their infant daughter. The wife fucked both of the kidnappers willingly to keep her family alive. She was a hero, I don't know if they stayed married, but I hope they are well and happy together still. Look up the Movie "TAKEN" it's a true story. Some of the officers were involved in the investigation shared part of the details with me. I was a member of a drug task force in a prior life and knew several of those officers.

This story is a fantasy but within the realm of possibility given the size of this world and the shit that goes down. However the federal government killer is pretty far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Whatever you ate to give you that bad dream --- don't ever eat it again!

FD45FD45about 6 years ago

Very conflicted by this one. If her husband isn't strong, as he freely admits constantly, he won't have he strength to get over this.

And I am so DONE with ultra hot 110 pound superkiller women. Just...done.

It makes a sort of sense. We have no idea what Omar wanted to do.

And frankly, when she flipped the switch in her head, how could she not see her husband as weak victim? She couldn't even wink at hubby to save him some devastation? No?

Workable but clumsy. If I don't like it, it is mostly related to my tastes than the quality of the writing, which you cannot help. Mostly.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Page 2

Eight? Is that counting today? Anything else I should know?

Still watching you huh? Glad we never had any babies. Your possible disappearance would be difficult to explain unless they killed us too. Probably a random home invasion perhaps? Something easy to explain.

You wanted to protect me? How about just saying no don't go? You're rich right? Truth is you wanted to dabble in the game again.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Page 3

No secrets? Little late for that. How about if I prefer a woman who needs ME to protect HER? How about if I need a woman whose past won't cause our child to be abducted? How about if I need a woman who didn't lie and defraud me to get me to marry her? In any case, you better get checked for STD's. I hear HIV takes months to show. Thanks for saving me I guess. Have a good life and be honest with your next guy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Four

stars. Five for a sequel that has him get rid of her.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Need a sequel where she finds the guy she fucked knocked her up and that she can’t bring herself to get an abortion as she says, “the baby is an innocent”.

Can hubby bring himself to raise it?

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
I mean really people?

Your wife has to suck and fuck a man she detests to save your sorry ass and you can't get over it? You don't deserve her! I'd be down on my knees kissing her ass or any part of her anatomy she desired. I had figured out she was going to save them but didn't figure she would be a commando. Still enjoyed the story it was well written. It gets a four from me.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
what raises the bar for forgiving

She is the one that really pushed to go there.

She is the one that insisted on the chess set (neither of them play it)

She is the one that had them in that bank at that time.

Coincidences?

Seems more like a secret agent mission than an accident, more like having sex with the bad guy was all part of the plan from before they had even left home.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Solid story in need of a better ending

Only problem with this story is that the resolution came up too quickly.

I get Anna asking for forgiveness asap... but I don't believe for a second that Mark could give it to her this fast.

Deserved a longer ending... where him and Anna actually put in some work to rebuilt their relationship... and with Mark telling his boss he either find someone else to deal with their Middle-East business or to just write him a letter or recommandation, 'cause he's done with that shit!

Don't know about a sequel, though... let's just keep dead terrorist die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Tw0Cr0ws...

...it was ALL a set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better than the average LW story.

But I must agree with your first paragraph - it's obvious that you got tired of this story and ended it quickly. I know it's been over a year since this was published, but I still think there's a place for another chapter. Maybe someday you can re-visit this. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Creepy, but...

Creepy in an interesting and a good way. It sure broke the mold.

This five is for you.

Jedd Clampett

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I understand your concept but...

One, if he was sent to the Middle East as much as he said he would have know that she would be required to dress the same as the rest of the Syrian women.

Two. If she cared about him as much as she proclaimed she would never have gotten in a situation like that.

Three. If she was the big assassin as she claimed she could have taken him out before having sex three times with him.

I can understand the turning on and off the killer instinct but cause that's what all cops and military have to do to stay sane. You made it sound like she had been in a spot like that before and if she was as proficient with all types of weapons she could have taken out Hassan when he started on her breasts. I think maybe you watched to much Bond or Kill Bill before writing this.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Bitch

has been lying to him from day one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Spineless cunt took the lying, cheating whore back. Stev must lay in bed every night, jerking off to the idea of his wife fucking other men. I'm sure she does, anyway. And...that's assuming she's let him out of chastity. Pathetic cunts.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
It's

not the fucking to save him. Let's just say she had to do that to save his life. That's the story so I accept it. Real problem is, bitch lied to him from day one. Their relationship is built on lies and fraud. Good chance her past comes back to haunt them and any kids they have.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Alternate post-escape conversation...

Anna gave her husband a condescending smile. "I could do it, get through this, because of my training. You don't have that training, and you must be devastated."

Mark looked at her with disgust. "Well, you did just fuck that asshole twice for no reason. Why didn't you just kill Hassan as soon as you were alone with him, then take his pistol and kill my guard? The rest of the gang would have assumed the gunshot was me being executed."

Anna stared at him in shock. "Err..."

"That and the fact that our entire marriage is based on a lie... Yeah, you could say I'm fairly upset," Mark snarled. "So where shall I send the divorce papers?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're a slick writer

And if I knew you, I'd give you a pat on the back for writing such an entertaining story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not very good

First the lying, next the cheating, as she could have killed Hassan before screwing him. Then tells wimpy husband that she did it to save him. Nah, I don't buy it. Get rid of her quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE,

ENTHRALLING READ, GREAT STORYLINE, UNUSUAL TAKE ON CHEATING ( if it can be classed as such). DONT COMMENT OFTEN BUT AFTER READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS STORY I FELT YOU DESERVED ANOTHER POSITIVE, I CAN ONLY ASSUME THEY ARE TERRORIST SYMPATHISERS? 5⭐️, thanks p.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just like Anni ...

This one blows. He'll be ducking Hassan's sick by proxy every time he kisses her. Thank you for saving my life, now get the fuck out of it.

nestorb30nestorb30over 5 years ago
Okay one glaring problem

The only reason Mark was in the Souk was because of his wife Anna, the only reason they where in the bank was because of Anna, if she had stayed home or at least showed some common sense, non of this would ever have happened. If I was Mark that would be what i was thinking at this moment. So yes, she saved their collective behinds. But her actions and impulsiveness led to this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage sorry

She lied to him about who she was and then plays the I did what I had to do to save you card. sorry beat it bitch, this and your losing katy story are just horrid.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Sorry, this didn't do it for me.

I have no idea how much she loved her husband.

Her robotic actions don't answer that.

But a normal guy would not have

kept her as a wife.

A guy much in love, would've asked for a bullet.

Less in love, asked for a divorce.

Only a wimp would choose this ending.

2 out of 5 from me, as I hate wimp stories.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
I'll give you 5 stars

For being well written, fast paced and about as creative as one can get in the LW category...but I didn't like the story. Personally I'd be pretty cheezed about her and the whole deal. Yeah, she is better in every way than him and in being so is, I think, irretrievably damaged. Let her either go back to work or search for her own soul. I would never be at peace or trust her. Go home, quit your job and have her served.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
As bad as it is

this is definitely NOT your worst story.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Damn-ascus

Didn't see this coming. Its your story so write what you want. I wonder if the complaints would have been as numerous if the roles were reversed and Mark was Anna's rescuer? Could the complainers be sexists?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

Its....really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Is it over? What did I miss?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waste of time

Another pushover as a husband. also an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad

What a bloody wimp married to an assassin and he didn't even know it. She will do whatever it takes to achieve her goal, even getting into a gang bang if required!!! he rightly feels inadequate, so where can the marriage go from here?! Hated it and by the other comments, this is this author's theme, wimp husbands. Out of here!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
An interesting story

I see it offended the usual suspects, so it must be very good indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 please make it a series

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
More trolls

Man, if you gave some of the troll commenters on this site a cup of water after being stranded in a desert, they’d whine that the glass wasn’t Waterford crystal. Heavens, she played seductress and broke her marriage vows in order to survive?? Calamity! It’s a fun little story a’la True Lies. Stop bitching about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Actually, the emotional undertone was immense

A clever undertaking, this story. On the superficial level, the good guys won, moreso than in most stories on this site, and he even got to discover that, given the extreme circumstances, her virtue was intact.

And yet, he suffered every bit of damage that any of the countless cheated hubbies on lit have gone through. His very soul has been crushed beyond reason.

It would be a hard position to be in, I wouldn't want to trade places with him. Hell no.

As characters, I can only pray for the best for them, but there's no certainty there.

Such a sad tale, exquisitely woven.

5 stars, despite the unease I feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not me

I couldn't stay with her or trust her. Maybe she saved me maybe she didn't but she is damaged goods for certain.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Unique!

Forget the moralizing. She risked her life to save his. What she did in the past has no bearing on her love and commitment to him. Can he deal with it? This is a test of his love and trust in her.

Great story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Nice try

I like your stories, couldn’t buy this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No tl;dr

Didn’t need the tl;dr. It really ruined the emotion at the story ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid bitch.

She knew she was a slut magnet to the weak and vain muslim mind.

So she paraded herself to she utterly shamed her husband.

Run man run.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Save time 26thnc said it all better than I can

I have to admit his words covered my thoughts exactly

argeelogargeelogabout 4 years ago
You are an awesome writer

Nuff said

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Interesting and decent story

As someone that spent many years in the Military Intel Field and also a 3 year stint with the Unholy CIA as an Intel gatherer (spies would transfer, send, handoff, etc. Intel they accumulated to me and I would do a dissemination of it and make sure it got to the right Dept and people) as well as Intelligence for Blackwater Security, I can assure you that many field agents aka Spies and Assassins have massive issues assimilating into most 1st World Societies. Many of them end up in small 3rd world towns or even go completely off the grid. Those that don't......... Usually are not long in this world.. Knowing some of these people and their issues, it might sadly be for the best.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

Nice! Look forward to your next. Randi.

CSXaviCSXavialmost 4 years ago
Unique consept :)

I liked it, although for everything I like I have to give some critique

1. I wasn't convinced by her story of how that was the only way. There were only two in that room and the shock of her skills to them would have made it easy to take them out since they were obviously so preoccupied.

2. His fast acceptence of forgiving her for the lying, cheating and humiliation so fast.

And his rationalising where he describes her as so much better than him, makes it seem like he just forgives her because he wont find someone better... Makes there relationship seem a bit cheap... Like a math problem based on whether he could do better or not.

And her reasons for loving him was fine, although they could have needed an anecdote, like a story where he does something that shows her that he is the one.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
An

This is a difficult pill to swallow. It would be much better if you extend the story so the resolution for Anna and Mark will be clear and satisfying.

You have always use Anna as the wife with two face.

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

WAS going to give it 1 star as too farcical, but then it earned it's second star when the deception was revealed and earned it's third star when Anna proved her loyalty to Mark but plugging Hassan right in the melon while she had him beg for his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* because of “Cuck Shit” comment

They’re like parrots, aren’t they?

AAWWRRKK! AAWWRRKK! CUCK CUCK CUCK!

Little flaccid dicked loser cowards who would never say “boo” in person hide behind anonymity and toss insults like little impotent darts at their betters.

jott50jott50about 3 years ago

5⭐

I gave this one a five but I have the feeling that on some level he will never be comfortable around her, ever. Take into consideration that their whole marriage is based on a lie. He thinks he married this hot, somewhat ditzy blonde that is really good in bed. Then he finds out that she isn't who he thinks, at all. She can change her personality in a heartbeat and go from his lovely sex kitten into a slutty cheating cunt. Then she shows herself to be a cold blooded Jane Bond as she shoots her rapist in the back of the head. Now he finds out that she is rich along with being a retired government assassin? Loved the writing but the plot was way out there.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story, but finish it. Five stars anyway for originality.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I was referred to your stories by one of the other LW writers, so I'm going down the list alphabetically. Great story, very well written but agree it cries a part 2. Looking how long ago you wrote - probably not going to happen, but I wish... 5*

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

This is a ridiculous story! First, she would never be married to him in reality and second, every discreet man would want nothing more to do with this whore. Unless you wanted to write a cuckold story, you succeeded!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Cleverly plotted and well-written. I was going to give it 4 but after reading some of the 'cuck shite' comments from the dickless wonders who scour the pages of Literotica for an excuse to spew their misoginistic bile I'm going to give it 5.

Every suburban husband should have an Anna - just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. I should thank you for saving my life but I would have rather died than see you like that. Please don’t fight the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Thanks for the warning

When you said sbrooks edited this, I knew straight away to skip it. Having read some of his childish crap, I know to skip anything remotely associated with him. But don't worry, I'm sure "Those" types of reader will be cheering you on.

Thanks again, but no thank you all the same.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
This time the wife is the Navy SEAL... well not a SEAL...

...more like the (three letter government agency that starts with a C and ends with an A) black ops team of which you hear vague rumors.

Hot damn. A female James Bond. Even with a license to kill.

TheFirebirdTheFirebirdover 2 years ago

Well written, reasonably developed plot within the length, though the real circumstances in that part of the Middle East were dodgier than implied, unless it was meant to be set a few decades ago...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO FUCKED UP WITH THE WHORE ANNI WHICH SHE WAS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT WORK SHE DID....THE HUSBAND IS A WEAK CRYING PATHETIC LOSER

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Hard to get over her cheating and attitude, even to save my life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The combined trauma of the near death experience and watching and hearing the love of your life fuck another man and have orgasms in front of you?

No way any man gets past that and even tries to reconcile with this whore. Don't care how hot she is.

That doesn't even bring into play the issues of her being a killer and lying to him for years.

I know its fantasy...and that's fine. But in the real world? He would need therapy for a while and it'd take him at least a year of really trying to be able to have a sustainable erection with this slut. Every time they tried to be intimate he'd think about the guns pointed at his head while she willingly fucked his tormentor. That'll kill an erection.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

They wouldn't have been in the bank except for her. I don't blame you, but even without your forward, you can tell GA helped write this. It has his smarmy touch all over it. The wife that somehow managed to fuck over her husband in every possible way, the plot hook that seemingly justifies it, and a nice RAAC after the husband is subtly denigrated as being a beta.

You could have removed your name and posted it under his without anyone knowing the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moving forward, it will be fairly clear whether the wife's actions reflect her professed love and respect for him. Beyond that, however she needs to make herself submissive to her husband's "greater goodness." If everything she said is true, the husband has a moral innocence and purity she long ago lost. She must humble herself to his superiority in this area and make it clear she recognizes him as the moral authority in all aspects of their relationship. That deference and submission might give them a path forward as a couple. Oh...she also gives him full control over all the money she hoarded in the past. 😎

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

An excellent story with great take on a different kind of loving wife story. Actually one where you must really accept and condone and forgive the wife for cheating. The only foreseeable problem is fi the husband can really forgive and accept what she did and that she is a much stronger woman than he ever imagined. It might be hard but what were the alternatives in their situation????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting bitch… dump her! She did not need to rub her shit in his face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage woman should be tossed out like yesterday's trash. Can't believe he would stay with her after that.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

The story would have been more interesting if you've actually written about the husband's struggle and emotions in the end, whether he would choose to stay or not. What you gave us instead was pretty half-assed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far-fetched much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If they are to stay together, I see a BDSM future for them as a couple. She must become his total submissive and sign all of her wealth over to his control. Both would benefit from such an arrangement. He would regain a sense of himself that involves strength, power and self determination. She would experience the release of surrendering her will and possessions to someone she trusts and knows to be truly good. He would devise the punishments and acts of penance required for her to achieve some semblance of peace with her past actions. Could be an interesting story...

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

It looked as if she might have been playing for time. The lack of any resistance by her, even staged ineffectual resistance, and her total abandonment of her spouse seems fakey, and seems only to be in the story to sharpen the husband's (and the reader's) vicarious pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why hide the money? 🤔

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous