All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Out of Control'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

Love a Milf being handled by a younger guy. You could write another chapter to this one for sure. Theres so much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
learn how to write

it sucked didnt get me hard at all...........lmfao..........jerk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I like the idea that the young stud has fucked other MILFS. I hope you write more stories about the Older women/Young studs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just get divorced, it’s better for everyone. A coworker about ten years ago went to a company Halloween party where spouses were invited. He said there was so much groping and cheating going on it was nuts. He hooked up with s older coworker who had kids his age . They found a back room and he had her blow him . He fucked her face , rubbed his dick all over her face and rubbed hie precum on her lips like lip gloss. He fucked her pussy and finished in her ass. They were really drunk and she was very embarrassed back at work. She told him they are happily married with a great family but she continued to fuck him . He said anything he ever wanted to do sexually with s woman he tried with her. He was saying happy or unhappy in their marriages so many in the large company he worked for were fucking others. He said forget about when they travel. He went once with two other guys and two married coworkers. Four nights he said the guys fucked both woman the whole time. He had one on the plane coming home where hubby was picking her up . He came in her pussy and then her mouth just before landing. He was even disgusted when he watched her kiss her hubby as he treated her at the airport but he’s single and fucks as many as he could . He really does feel bad for the husbands or boyfriends because he gets to know some but says they would be fucking someone. He claims he wants his future wife to be a stay at home mom. He sees how phony and sneaky people are and how easy they get away with it during a work day .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. It could be cleaned up with some editing. Several mistakes that could be caught just by reading it before you post it. It's a good, hot story though. I like how the MILF can't control herself. Has to have the young cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous