All Comments on 'A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

You are the best! Wicked!

trashmantxtrashmantxabout 7 years ago
damn

Sometimes your a scary bitch!

wylderoswylderosabout 7 years ago
An example of talk not being cheap!

Terrific communication is the sexiest component of a couple's bucket list and leads to everything else! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply Stupendous

As with all your stories (at least the 25 or so that I've read), you create a rich landscape of fantasy grounded in real human insecurity, flaws and needs. You navigate between reality and fantasy so well that I find myself fully immersed in your stories and actually identifying with each of your characters (albeit some more than others). Always very hot, always very exploring and daring and never afraid to cross traditional boundaries. We love reading your stories!

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
Great Lead Up To V-Day

I really enjoyed the story. I hope we get to follow these 2 as they tick items off their bucket list.

Thanks!

John2009John2009about 7 years ago
Silkstocking

Your stories are brilliant and this one with its long length and pics has to win the comp, lots of luck and keep writing 😃😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You're the nastiest writer on Literotica!

Of course, 5 stars!

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 7 years ago
Again a great story

Again you are the best of the best with your storyline and the illustrations give it more life. I hope that you will carry on with her storyline. You always make me so wet reading your stories, maybe one day I can return the favor if I ever get the nerve to write.

Your submissive slut fan

Cinn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I think this should be turned into a series and I think the next story should either involve the sister or the secretary as the next logical step in their quest to check off items on their bucket lists. I also think they have make a rule where they have to be in the same room and naked if they fuck another person other than their spouse, in order to keep their marriage strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you for all of your stories. You are a great writer and I especially liked this story. The majority of your stories are about domination, masters, slaves, submission, etc. That is fine because everyone has different kinks. The domination stories aren't my thing - which is unfortunate because your stories are so damn hot. For me, it was nice to have a story by you that involved a loving couple. Keep up the good work

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
What a story

wow what a great story you always amaze me with your stories, so good to read and of cause an easy 5+ for this . Good luck with the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are like me!

My wish list and yours would go, literally, hand in hand! Everything you do, or all that is on your list(s), is on mine! Way to go! Bob

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Excellent

What a great story! I want to do them all! FFM. MMF. Pegged! Anal! Suck cock! Swallow his load! Eat her after he's cum in her! You name it, let's do it! Too bad I could only give 5 stars! Thanks.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Very, very hot, excellent. I love it.

Wonderful! Congratulations.

How I would like this couple to continue fulfilling all their fantasies, each of them until completing both lists, his and hers. I think this would become one of the most attractive, most interestind, hottest and best series of Literotica Web. As always, I love your stories and, even more, illustrated ones.

I take, and forgive me for it, to beg you not to abandon those other stories that you left unfinished ("Sorority Pet" and "I pegged my husband"). Please

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Menu !

Dear Jaz, FIVE STARS *****

You have posted a St. Valentine's Day Menu that I'm sure would take at least six months of illustrious pleasure to consummate - without repetition. Your series of dark-haired illustrations are by far your best yet. (all of them very descriptive, including the banana in your cunt ! ). This opus has allowed you to make full use of your fertile imagination and I believe is your best piece yet.

Best of Luck in the competition - you deserve to win!

Happy Valentine's day.

Love, Jack Auff / Can.

CrazyDrummer1CrazyDrummer1about 7 years ago
5 stars isn't enough

I would give this a 6/5 if I could. The pace is just right, the characters are written tremendously well, and the illustrations are marvelous while you still leave enough to the imagination for your descriptive writing to work its magic! I can't wait to see them check off the rest of their sexual bucket lists!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Romance

Great gave it 5 stars not enough.

Only one draw back pictures could have been real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope this one continues

I'd like to see them start ticking things off their bucket lists if there are followups. Always great writing, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wishing

Just wishing I could be married to such a woman; the perfect woman, since she is as slutty as I am deviant. God, you're perfect.

SheerlookSheerlookabout 7 years ago
Please drop the witty banter

First, you're one of my favorite erotica writers, and I love your stories. But, I'm sorry, your attempts at witty, constant quips really detract from how you used to write. Not saying never, but I have happy hot sex with my wife, and we usually save the little jokes after. I may be in the minority here, but I find it a distraction. Especially in your incest stories. Just my .02, but you're still a great writer.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Cool Story

This was my first venture into the Illustrated stories and I think I picked a good author, I usually do the loving wives section. I definitely will read more of these. Great story

JustshenheJustshenhealmost 7 years ago
A follow up

I definitely agree with anonymous. There needs to be a follow up to this story as the couple checks things off their sexual bucket list. I think the next installment should include Dean being pegged as well as sucking his first cock (even if it is a strap-on). As well as Dean fisting his hot wife. These are two of mine and my wifes favorite kinks and we both love reading about other couples forays into them.

andrusandrusalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

What app do you use for your graphics?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

I haven't read an illustrated story in so long and yours is excellent ! The graphics part cause your mind to process the story at a higher erotic level and usually in a very short time can jerk off twice. I like your story line and how the graphics supported the text so well. I hope you'd continue with them and think a SIL / BIL story would be great. See physically what you've always wanted and can now act on all those fantasies you've stored in your brain. Thank you for your continued great erotic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT,,,,READ

FUN,,,ILLUSTRATIONS AND WELL WRITTEN HOT ENOUGH FOR HARD ON

AND CUM

T/Y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sharing

Thankyou. Big fan of your work. First illustrated story I’ve read. Really heightens the fantasy!!

Must find a way to share this with my partner.

LoverofstockingsLoverofstockingsalmost 6 years ago
Sexy good read!

Really appreciated this story. Nice back and forth between the articles and the action. The illustrations added too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Over the top even for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If this is like you..

You say in your introduction that this is the nearest a character is really like you in real life. If that is the case then wow I wish I was your partner. This is one of the best stories I have read here and the pictures only make it better. You are one incredible lady and If ever you come over to the uk then let me know. Definitely 5 stars plus.

TT

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
Your a very sensual woman!

what an insight into your true inner self! Thank you for a glimpse of your erotic self! OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This is both somehow heart-warming and hot enough to make my dick throb. Great job

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Double hit

The first time reading on this site that I get education and erotica from one story!!! I learned from this and that's super cool!!! I meant it, I seriously enjoyed this one, the character creation was so real and the story line seamless and ssooo HOT and to put the proverbial icing on the cake, it was VERY informative!! BRAVA!!! Definitely going in my favorites list and again I wish I could give more than 5 Stars!! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
first time!

This is the FIRST time I actually "kind-of" enjoyed a story by SSL. Her stories are usually rife with racist commentary and demeaning scenes that abuse the idea of fidelity or marriage in the traditional sense.

The only issue I have with the scene was her decision to personalize the bucket list at the end. Originally she tells the husband it is a no focus erotic list. She seemed to understand the possibility for hurtful confusion. Good thinking. Unfortunately that all goes out the window when she asks questions like "an I to be included in that threesome?". Leading? hell yeah! and breaking the no limits rule for the list.

Having to explain the list items tells you you are entering dangerous territory. I'm just glad it was for the most part one of her better submissions.

Nice job

Smokepole

ChopinLoverChopinLoverover 4 years ago
Intimacy doesn't need to be controlled, eh?

Such a wonderful read. I'm not into the foot fetish thing, personally, but what a fantasy of having my spouse become alive to indulge our desires. I suppose it will remain just a dream, but at least I've now read my own lascivious imagination articulated deliciously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Despite………..

I Feel For Me Personally Some of the Talk and Dialog Between the Two Characters are Comply and Utterly Cringe Worthy, and also I Feel that the Lists that those two have are on the little too Coessential Side But I Guess that is a Little Bit Forgivable I Guess and anyways at times for me Personally again I Feel that This Story is a Little on the Long Side, but Still Kind Of Enjoyable. But The Upside is My Favorite Parts of the story was the Parts Involving the Articles, But Not Only that is wroth Keeps going for me, but also all and all it’s a Enjoyable Read for me Despite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spot on, on the male ego.

This story was pretty much spot on concerning the male ego, often with candor, somewhat brash, open minded. I hate seeing stories all centered on the man's big cock! Not all are huge, some are just normal, Dean's could be an either or.... never realy addressed, which even with being subtle can be good.....'cept some of those positions are nearly impossible to do if normal! "Loved the back and forth cantor." The illustrations were superb! A fantastic instructional interlude. I'd like to see / read a similar story, about a "older mature" couple in a similar circumstance. (him mid 70's, her late 60's, and everything may or may not work as it once did) Something about those folks would be great, if written this well. I loved the story, which covered most everything, It even left the door open for more similar desires, and or fantasy's! (sign me, as sick of, reading about, big cock's and young tight pussies)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a fan of this one

Her list basically tells her husband that he’s not enough for her... and she wants to go from vanilla sex fan to pounding her husband’s ass with a dildo overnight. Apparently she was quite the slut before marrying him; wonder if he knew she had fucked dozens of men before her? But of course he’s special... not! He’s what she settled for to pay for her life, but she’d really like to get back to a depraved lifestyle, with or without him. Not up to your usual standards...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You naughty slutty girl

I think you aught to know I am stroking my very hard 8” cock as I am reading your very naughty story. I don’t seen to be able to get it down, how can l go to work with this in my pants? It’s all your fault you naughty slutty girl.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Deliciously decadent.

mercianknightmercianknightover 3 years ago
Another Gem

Glad I finally got round to reading this one, especially as I can identify with the characters (you) and appreciated the light way you approached a delicate subject. All the married couples I know are guilty of the complacency trap.

I know you could have been more graphic with the sex scenes, but that would have made it tawdry. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes stockings are wonderful, don't neglect the power of nerd girl glasses.

TalonleeTalonleeover 2 years ago

Wanted to see if she pegged him or if he ever suckwd a cock or two

TalonleeTalonleeover 2 years ago

Want to know if she peged him or if he ever suck a cock or two

TalonleeTalonleeover 2 years ago

Want to know if he ever got pegged or if he ever suck a cock or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SSL always has great graphics and wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

way too gay with him being into eating his own cum, plus these comments about him getting pegged seem to confirm. Ruined what could have been hot by turning him into a closeted fag.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Different feelings about the story. Lots of situations and descriptions. A couple of times I thought there was too much and no hot sex. I wished the story would move along quicker. For the type of story it was, it was well written.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A beautiful ride through a couples fantasies. I enjoyed how you included her sexual research and used it to arouse and enlighten her husband.

You have a beautiful way of writing in a sensual sinareo. If you have a similar curious personality main character, it's easier to understand and appreciate your beautiful sexually erotic stories.

So we'll written. It's fun to explore.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We love your stories! Perhaps you could do a heterosexual crossdresser with gg story? Still your work is so appreciated by my wife and I!

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS7 months ago

I absolutely loved this whole wicked little story! You are such an amazing artist with words and through them you transport each of us to a special place in our imagination where if your like me, your imagination makes the whole story come alive. The way you write your stories is wonderful, yes they are (mostly 😉) works of pure fantasy. But you develop your storyline and characters so well that you could honestly be writing about the secret life of one of my neighbors. In other words, you make them just real enough to be completely believable, yet so exciting like a fantasy in my own mind. So, because of all that I get so drawn into your stories that I have trouble being able to put them down once I start reading!

Please keep up the truly amazing writing that we all love to read so much.

Much thanks for all the great stories I've had the pleasure of reading. 😊

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was wickedly hot. You are a great writer. I find reading long stories hard sometimes but your story kept me interested and horny throughout the hole thing.

This would be a great story to have a follow up on.

I have read many of your stories. I also loved the story called tricked into pegging and sucking. Would definitely love to read the follow up story on that one as well.

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Wow, what an intriguing plot and follow through!

Kept up the eroticism for all the chapters.

Maybe we’ll do the list next, …but unfortunately…think it’s too late!

Now what are the next things they might try out?..interesting suggestions….

Thanks for this story…it’s fetching!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50673 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...