All Comments on 'Something New Something Old Ch. 01'

by dorian87890

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Sudden!

Hard to believe but a good fantasy, good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

love it ,hope theres a part 2 soon x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nancy is a great invention....do we have a play for couples to read out at a drinks party?

Nancy is a great character and Sarah is rapidly drawing level.The dialogue is just right and ascribed to the right characters. I wish that Nancy had said:sissy boys like Josh and YOU, showing her deep understanding. Also,Josh should not have been allowed to show only a quick glimpse. Sarah electrifies the play by her offer.I think this is a superb play that 4 people could read out the parts allocated,as an ice breaker at small dinner parties.Just wonderful really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way too abrupt

And to threaten infidelity would change the dynamic and very likely end the discussion. Unless Ted were already demonstrated to be a total wimp, which was absent. Don't get in such a hurry that the story becomes not credible. Yes, it's fiction, but it's better if it's believable, consistent fiction.

People who play femdom and chastity games in real life generally tend to be circumspect. Nancy and Josh "coming out" could be believed, since they were already in the lifestyle. For Sarah to unilaterally take herself and Ted into that place would be an act of great disrespect and a deal-breaker.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleabout 7 years ago
5 stars

"Every married man is a submissive at heart" - well said and absolutely true. Well written and erotic story, thank you for sharing. As a panties wearing cuckold myself, I can attest to the realism of the story. It is amazing the number of women who discover their superiority and dominant streak when they have a panty wearing, small cocked, submissive (who they have previously only known as a tall, handsome, intelligent, successful friend/neighbour/boss/work colleague) kneeling in front of them and obeying their every command.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Have to Agree

While a decent fantasy on some level, the change was way to abrupt. Followed by the infidelity. In a way, I think the whole thing is a set up by Josh and Nancy to get to Sarah.

A friendship doesn't turn like this for no reason. Think Sarah was a bystander tacitly agreeing beforehand to see what Ted will do. In my eyes the marriage is over except the judge saying divorced. 1star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This is a well written story I can’t wait to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get a divorce. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. And the cage is a cheap toy that can be removed at any time without the key. Get a clue!

chefjess2039chefjess20398 months ago

I just love how the authors idea of a better relashonship is to lock the man in chastity & the wife becomes a cheating whore while the husband sucks another mans dick any real man with balls would divorse the whore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was believable up until Ted starts calling them mistresses. Most people would be like "No, that's not part of the bet. And if you keep trying to go further than our deal I will call off the whole thing"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous