All Comments on 'Unexpected Cuckolding Introduction'

by tallcooldrink

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking BULLSHIT!!

This must be an autobiography of a putrid loser. Post NO more.

wandereyewandereyeabout 7 years ago
up my alley

I enjoyed reading this story and I'm looking forward to more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very poor characterisation

...And,the cage did not at anytime cause confinement.It should do, requiring the application of a bag of frozen peas etc.

He seemed an automaton...requires more work

Can recommend new writer,Dorian87890

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 7 years ago
Different and Erotic.

Keep writing.

Hopefully there's more chapters to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes MA AM

Please.write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

Enjoying it so far. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh... Lame.

This is a lame story.

malemormalemorabout 7 years ago

PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE IS SO HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish I may, Wish I might ....

...experience such a wondrous plight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Gay story

Anonymous of 2/19 ... it is gat fag shit but just because some man is a cuckold doesn't mean he is anywhere near a fag . This story is an insult to cuckolds . It's a shame that stories like this mix up cuckolds with fags , they are not one in the same .

GodscountryGodscountryalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Never take anonymous comments seriously. They're struggling with their sexuality. They probably just came all over their hands and now they're feeling guilty. I thought the story was great. It mixes the cuckold with submission. I love both, so for me it was 5-stars. Great job. I want to read your next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: great story

Sounds like you that's got the problem. Attacking others for having a different opinion, is immature. Pounding your chest with righteousness doesn't make you right. May I suggest, you read the story, pull your little wiener in glee, and let others have their say. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just read the last sentence.

Cage on my cock? Disgusting. The description in the tags were enough to make any normal person sick.

proudcuckproudcuckalmost 7 years ago
Awesome srory

Amazing story. Some excellent stories are long and draw out the excitement, which is great. This one is short, but very good and very hot. I would love to read more about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I liked this story alot and am looking forward to a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard

Stories like this make me hard as it reminds me of when my wife had a nice big bull a few years ago and serviced her regularly.I had to be satified with her telling me what she'd been up to later.I remember seeing his cock when we were on a holiday camping and there was only one shower.It was like a babies arm holding a satsuma and he was circumcised.Little did I know my lovely wife was taking this up her at the time but she did tell all eventually and there's nothing like it if you're a cuckold like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, please continue with chapter 2!

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 6 years ago
lucky guy

this is the epitome of a perfect relationship to me. A wife with a hi libido and other lovers and a man to clean up the spermies after her fucking. I am jealous!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very good story

I loved this story and the whole idea of being a cuckold boyfriend. It has been a fantasy of mine for several years. I love eating a fresh creampie and even better if I get to watch it being made up close. Also cleaning the bulls cock with my mouth. I hope there will be another chapter.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Great story

I too love creampies and love being asked to suck cock while caged. I wish I was with Mindy and Jack and Mark right now caged and serving. What a beautiful life.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

It would be great to have a woman like that to make me into a cuckold creampie eater and cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yo some kind of retarded or just plain an idiot?! Cuz yo totally talent free at scribbling but a crappy infantile fantasy. Yo a teenager sniffing yo mommy’s cum farted panties and dreaming of cocks up yo boy pussy?!

Captcha

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

How can someone be a cuckold if they are not married?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Group Sex is the wrong category for this “story.” Fetish, BDSM, or Nonconsent/Reluctance would be a better choice. Once a cock lock is on, we are in one of the above categories. There are also obvious gay elements to this story. I did not find this particularly erotic and there was no real ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous