All Comments on 'Body Swap Ch. 02'

by horny2233

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
horny2233horny2233about 7 years agoAuthor
hey guys its the author

hey everyone I'm not sure if I want to continue writing but I will keep u guys informed

GrimbrattGrimbrattabout 7 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I could see this being a nice series. Well written. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love both part 1 and 2. Such a hot idea! Please write more.

chimpeechimpeeabout 7 years ago
MUST DO MORE

Didn't see ending cumming more please more so much potential between him and Shelby

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years ago
Thought provoking!

The most intensely erotic, provocative (as in painfully rock-hard, pre-cum drooling arousal & wanton, wailing pounding, pumping, spewing, spurting, raining, drenching fulfillment!) angle I've ever read -- all my life I've wondered and wished that I could experience the sensations & emotions a woman feels when she's getting fucked really good, really hard & deep, taking all the lust a man has for her deep inside her body and soul, and here it suddenly is ! Damn, I've got to have more right now ...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexual experimentation taken full circle.

How do each gender's bodies responding to various stimuli? No need to theorize, just hop inside and take each body for a test drive. Of course when the trial is over are you fully satisfied forever being back where you started? Will you want to take another trip to explore more? What will the reaction be if they discover a reproductive "oops?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duuuude

Totally loved this story. I understand tons of reasons not to write. I just have the hope that you do, and continue this story. Loved it, and I hope that continue to experiment with it (maybe they're interested in switching back for a bit?)!

crumbofspackercrumbofspackerabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

This is so hot; I have cum back to this story many times since you first published it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mooorrreer

Growing up that's something k fantasized about, this story helped me fun several times lol wow please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Love this series. Would love to see where it goes now that they've switched back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

moar pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

Please tell me what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

Wonderful story, both chapters! Seems like the next chapter should be Shelby, in her own body, hooking up with Megan for some girl-girl action. And that could lead to a MFF threesome with the step-brother...thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So that’s what it feels like.

I suspect many men and women want to know what sex feels like for the opposite sex. Now that these two have the answer maybe they would develop a fulfilling relationship with each other. Maybe they would occasionally want to vacation together in their swapped bodies, if they could figure out the triggers. Maybe they could marry and get pregnant. What if they develop challenging careers then swap bodies when it benefitted them, I.e: she’s pregnant and is having labor pains so they swap bodies so she can be in his body in order to finish a presentation then they swap back. I don’t know which would get to “enjoy” the labor and delivery. I think most women would want the guy in her body to handle that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Took the old I’ll show you mine if you show me yours to a whole new level. What could follow? Repeatedly Swapping back and forth as a way perfect sexual technique?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I loved it.

Will they continue fucking each other?

Will they learn to swap bodies at will? That would create some unique scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Can't wait for chapter 3, so they can fuck each other in their own bodies. I'm thinking it may become a regular thing now. Nothing better then brother and sister loving each other. Just hope sister is on birth control..

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

If they could control their swapping back and forth, it'd be so great. Thing of all the different thing they could do to each other. One swap they could do bondage, the next slave and master. Or lets say they got a hold of a chastity cage, and kept swapping back and forth with a full on denial game going on. Think of all the Frustration they could both share!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Body Swap Previous Part
Body Swap Series Info