All Comments on 'Give It To Me Now'

by jaymasters45

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Need at least 10 minutes

I liked it. I'm love the sound of your voice and personally you could do 15 minutes of groans and moans with the sounds of you jacking off in the background (love that sound) and keeping the dialogue to a minimum and very simple like "Do you like that?"; "where do you want me to put it?" And let us use our imagination to fill in the blanks. It worked for me. Glad to hear you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your voice...

I came twice listening to you tell me how you wanted to fuck my pussy, the more aggressive your became, the wetter my pussy became. I enjoyed getting off to this so much last night, I had to start my morning to this and another orgasim thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmm, pound my pussy baby, I would spread so wide for you.

Keep them cummin' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes please

Your voice turned me on so quockly. You talking dirty made me wet within seconds. I had two orgasms the first time and three the second. This adiou was amazing you should to another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yessssss. It took just a couple minutes for me to get really turned on! You should do another one where you don't talk so much. Just the sound of you pumping yourself and groaning is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy

I could get off to this all day. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Exactly what I needed! Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The sounds of you stroking and moaning and telling me how hard you are going to take me get me wet and cumming faster than anything else. You are a fucking delight! Thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So very sexy...

You turn me on so much... loved every second of it <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ye

Yessssss I like that more dirty talk pleaseee

VixenFlameVixenFlameabout 7 years ago
Keeps me coming back.

Hands down my favourite audio on this site. I don't even have time to listen to the full thing. Job very well done. Thank you. :)

jaymasters45jaymasters45about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for all of the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

That.... Was... Hot. You have a very very sexy voice. The things i could say or do just to make that voice make those sounds is limitless. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I came with you <3

I talked back when you asked me questions, fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprised

I was doubting you but then you blew my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

The.Sounds.You.Make.Are.So.Fucking.Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm getting myself turned on for my boyfriend later but I'm not allowed to cum until he makes me...I almost came just listening! I'm so frustrated and ready to be fucked. Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Omg! I came with you so hard and loud! Your voice is so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy.....

The thoughts i had during this.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yumm

I came to this.💖👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That voice!

So hot!!!!! Your voice and words and sounds make me so wet. I'd have no guilt skipping work to work out to your clips ;)

brokendarkonebrokendarkoneover 6 years ago
Yes!!

I loved this! Your voice makes me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zaddy 👅💦

Oh daddy yes.... your grunts are what turn me on the most

ReveriesReveriesover 6 years ago
Yummy.

Wow that was so sexy and raw. I am a little speechless lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

My reserved nature won't let me express just how much I enjoyed that, but suffice to say, thank you for making my Monday afternoon too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Throbbing

My pussy is so wet...

This was such an arousing audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horny

Hey sexy masturbator, listening to your masturbation and moans and groans and huge orgasm got me into penis ecstacy, maybe I'm gonna replay and orgasm together with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adore this man's voice/tone

Pretending you were commanding me to cum on that huge, hard dick totally made me cum a few seconds after you did.

If you take requests, I have one: something very similar to this but which includes some namecalling as well. Ie, "Take my fucking cock, you filthy slut." Or, "That's it, bitch, ride that dick." Or, "You love it when I feed you my cum, don't you, you fucking whore?" Anything of that nature really, I find Incredibly fucking hot!! And coming from that voice, in that tone? Oooh . Yes, please!!!

KatielovesKatielovesalmost 3 years ago

very nice. had me hot, and at one point throbbing and then squirming. no .I didn't touch myself but I wanted to. hmmm damn I'm Horney. thanks for that. love all the noise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok but please guys no pauses keep the words coming (lol) don't sigh out your pleasure noises so much, many do this repeating same phrase waste of time, describe instead in detail what you're DOING to the woman's body.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No!

It was not fucking awesome. I like rough but this was just mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaymasters45@jaymasters45
864 Followers
Please join my brand new OhCleo account! Join and receive a brand new exclusive audio every other week! My first two exclusive OhCleo audios are already available to subscribers! I'm so excited to share exclusive content with all of you and to get to know all of you better! ...