All Comments on 'A Fantasy Night Out'

by jstevensjr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Why was he telling her what happened?

Why was he telling her what happened? She was there...The funny part? She was drunk, completly busted and still had the strengh and mind clearness to reject the men who did not appeal to her! Really? However a long story just to use a lot of bullshit about true love, and to reach what was this all about: "Every so often, Nic's cock slips from you cunt and literally falls into my mouth where I lick and suck until he pulls from my mouth and pushes into your pussy again"!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

anything the asshole of LIT hates, means it's a great LW story. annony was fucked over by his wife and now he is just an old fat ugly fag fool who sucks and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 -

You would have to be a flat out fag to enjoy this shit. Plus the totally gay way most of these so called authors have the man sucking that nasty spunk out of the whores cunt afterwards and trying to make it sound sexy. Its gross and they deserve the diseases which Im sure they will get if they dont already have them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

Hey 5+ You are absolutely right. The fat pig losers on here all they can do is criticize others. They can't write their own story because they live in their mother's basement with no job all I have is a blowup doll. NO woman would want them their losers.–

Everybody has their own opinion on what's erotic. And no story should be criticized to this extent. if you don't like it give it 1 star. I enjoyed it 5 stars.

No one on her is a Pulitzer Prize author. P iseople write for the fun of it and share their erotic stories they have with their wife or girlfriend's it's as simple as that.

So this all you writers out there keep writing.

Debbie & Robert From Las Vegas. (SCA)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
last commenter 5+

Done with your ranting? Here we go again, some ass wipe pretending to know what others do and where they come from. To give this a five star rating speaks volumes about you as a person. So be it, you like what you like and others like what they like. Who the fuck are you to criticize any other reader? I'm going to take that liberty, since ass wipes like you need to be put in their place. So fucking sue me. 1* for this non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"our love is deep and true"

After reading this those words make me shudder. If that's love, I don't want any part of it. Sorry but swinging is not erotic. Not in my world, but then to each his own I guess. I'm just glad I've never went that route, because if I did, I would consider my life and marriage truly a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bleh

More cuck shit -1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An interesting portrayal of the husband as coenabler, servant, supplicant, pimp, and facilitator, and manipulator.

"Could I ever sit alone at home while you dated? No. I don't feel that is something I ever would do." But wait a minute, I thought this was all about the wife's pleasure, her needs, her satisfaction, her sexual nirvana? But despite a very complex and intricate description and justification, this man, in the end, is mostly interested in satisfying his own twisted perversion. He is using his wife as a stand-in for his own desire to wear sexy women's clothes, be fucked, to suck cock, to experience multiple men filling his orifices and swallowing their cum. He is a pathetic bored cuck/queer. The only good that might come from the lifestyle you describe is that the wife might actually find a man to become her exclusive, protecting, confident equal in life, love, sex, and the future. Now she is just this guy's fuck-toy cock bait, so HE can experience casual recreational sex, with multiple men.

Why not just come out of the closet and let this woman find a true man? Its OK to enjoy cocks and cum and strong virulent men for just your own pleasure. Embrace your real desires, so poorly hidden in this convoluted story of unrealized sexual appetite. Your appetite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous