All Comments on 'Prototype Ch. 04'

by _FirstBorn_

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622about 7 years ago
So well done!

But - and I say this with true adoration of the direction so far - don't fuck it up!

And, I'm sure I speak for all lovers of this story when I ask for a shorter wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic entry

Can't wait for another chapter!

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago

Like where this is going

umalldawayumalldawayabout 7 years ago
Excellent chapter!

An excellent chapter in a very intriguing and compelling story. I can't wait until the next installment!

Only critique I'd like to offer is that I was disappointed to not have more detail on the the "big finale" of the first time Benjamin had Rachel has sex. After months of having his sexual desire simply sated with paid blowjobs, I expected more internal introspective at finally achieving his lustful goals, culminating in a difficult decision on how he wished to finish complete his capstone moment. I imagine he would have had a lot of conflicting thoughts as to how wanted to finish, knowing that she would be receptive to almost anything he would have wanted to do.

Otherwise, I found myself completely engaged and invested throughout. Keep up the great work! I'll be checking back daily for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter.

Another great chapter in the best erotic mind control story going on any site. Firstborn has far surpassed the original story that inspired him in style and content.

While I understand reader comment for a faster next chapter, because the story is so good, it is never wise to rush the creative process or writing. I have no problem waiting for the next chapter simply because the story is so multi faceted and well thought out from conception to the written page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Always impressed with the directions you take, and looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Too Bad...

Turning Rachel into a "personal whore" is exactly where I figured this story would go--at least at the beginning. As stated by another anonymous reader in a prior chapter, our protagonist is a self-proclaimed asshole and is acting like one. He knows that absolute power corrupts absolutely but he doesn't care. I can see where this may go, what with the promise of multiple partners and future orgies, but I hope you have more imagination than that. This machine can do a lot and, if handled by the right person, can be useful in making the world a better place. Or maybe I am expecting too much, who knows?

Anyway, keep on going and I will stick with you for awhile, for curiosity's sake if nothing else. Your writing is much better than a lot of the dreck I read here and that is definitely a plus.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant so far

Brilliant story and plot so far. Every chapter I have read I've been engulfed in the story. The style and the pace that is set is just right.

The only thing I would probably say which is maybe could do with being a little bit longer. Also I agree with the comment about being a bit more in depth about finally achieving his goal and claiming his trophy.

Otherwise a wonderful and compelling story. I really look forward to the next instalment and seeing how Benjamin plans on training maggie.

I will be checking regularly for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job, keep going!

Loving the series, keep going. As much as I'd like frequent updates, take your time. I'd love it if you included the perspectives of the other characters at some point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT!!!

Been a long time since I've read a story this good on the site. Each chapter has been better than the last. Looking forward to seeing how you progress it. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving this even more

I am really enjoying the path that you have taken with this, and as I had hoped for in a previous post. I look forward to many more stimulating chapters.

Keep up the great work.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

i started reading your story when you released ch.1 and liked where it was going . kinda expected that you stick with your release of a new chapter in every 8 days and im checking this site every day or so for ch.5 . keep up the good work and great attention to details ( the struggle in writing the code in for prot. was very relatable )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 5?

Any news on a chapter 5? The story is so good, I will wait for more but if I could but know that there will be a next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Engage Harem Mode

I'm really enjoying the story and check everyday for chapter 5. I sure hope Rachel and Benjamin begin a Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a great story.

Please don't stop here. You have so much more story to tell. How far does he go with Rachel? What happens with Maggie? What happens to him? Is he lost or does he save himself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 5 Coming soon?

I have loved your story so far an eagerly anticipate more chapters. Do you plan to continue this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

Don't stop! You're writing is very intriguing, you've written a very unique story, and we're all interested in how it ends!

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
So much potential!

Maybe I should keep reading, but I'm hoping for some use of trigger words. To have temporary behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous