All Comments on 'Kiss My Ass'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
movies_maidens_n_manmeatmovies_maidens_n_manmeatalmost 20 years ago
Almost perfect

Wonderfull story. Would be perfect if it included some ass-to-mouth play! Shannon certainly would be willing to do it. Keep up entering these stories.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 20 years ago
Well developed

The two extremes. From one story strongly lacking (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=151594) in appeal to this one.

It's nice when someone lets the story roll out at a natural, comfortable pace instead of trying to force out key points.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 20 years ago
Well developed

The two extremes. From one story strongly lacking in appeal (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=151594) to this one.

It's nice when someone lets the story roll out at a natural, comfortable pace instead of trying to force out key points.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 20 years ago
Well developed

The two extremes. From one story strongly lacking in appeal (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=151594) to this one.

It's nice when someone lets the story roll out at a natural, comfortable pace instead of trying to force out key points.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 20 years ago
Well developed

The two extremes. From one story strongly lacking in appeal (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=151594) to this one.

It's nice when someone lets the story roll out at a natural, comfortable pace instead of trying to force out key points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story....

Great story. one of the better stories I have read here.

RamsayRamsayalmost 20 years ago
If only.... (sigh)

Where are all these gorgeous slutty women hiding?

Seems they only exist here at Literotica - but thank God for writers like damonX who keep them alive for us!

Great job. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just ****ing hot

Great story. What more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
prick stiffening

I am an 86 year old man living in a senior retirement residence. I still get horny and jerk off. None of the ladies here seem to have any interest in fooling around, so it is great to have stories on Literotica to inspire me. This one was the best yet, because I have always been intrigued by the idea of rimjobs and anal sex, but never found someone with similar interests Anonymous old man

MattymanMattymanabout 19 years ago
Nice One

Kinky as! Great Stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OH MY

all i can say is Oh My God!!!

Nikita_writerNikita_writerover 18 years ago
Right up my alley!

As a woman, I loved that story. She is just the right type of girl who squeezes the juice out of life where ever she can. I'd love to have a chance to be in her shoes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

I've neevr read a story with such conviction and character such as yours. Ill be back to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

from a woman's point of view it was perfectly dirty with out being degrading..I loved it!!

BohemianEcstasyBohemianEcstasyover 18 years ago
I wanna!

I want to do that! I've never had the guts to ask for anal with a guy, but I know I'm an anal fiend, and I've heard guys can love it too, if they let themselves get over it mentally...oh, man, I want to do that!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hooooly shit

one of the best stories damon, keep it up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Made me all wet

Mmmmmmmmm . . . the only thing better would have been if she had fucked him w/ a strap-on, but maybe that's "cumming" later. Fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Kiss on Ass !!!

Keep Me so horny itchy....back there....i am a Rotipao..it's means i can be bite & swollow easily...if u want my ass....also can-lah ....rotipao@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've done this!

Ive had a loving wife for many years but she does not fufill my sexual desires in almost any capacity. A girl at work took an interest in me and me in her. Needless to say she was one horny woman. And very very experimental....the things in this story are alot of the same things that we have done..I loved the sex and I love the story

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 16 years ago
Just discovered

I've only just discovered your writing Damon, and can honestly say I am thoroughly enjoying it. I particularly love your anal stories, nothing better than a woman who enjoys anal sex. I have only read a couple of your stories but looking forward to reading more.

I note it's been a while since your last submission, please don't disappoint your enthusiastic readers by not submitting more works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

WOW!! That was fantastic & now I'm extremely horny!! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now I am hard

MMMM I loved it please write more. I wish my best freinds wife would let me do her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yum

You make this gal sound so hot that I'd want to drop to my knees and lick your cum out of her hot arse. Sweet.

kodos9000kodos9000over 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

You wrote about almost all my fetishes. One hell of a hot story! Please start writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn that was hot.

Lube. Make sure you use lots of lube next time. Everything else is perfect and scorching hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
gay

just gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This might be the best story I've read yet! I loooved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!

That story was amazing!! It had a few flaws tho. Like

typos and adding your name in it etc.

Still one of the, if not THE best stories ive ever read!

-CC

c.candel45@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was hot!

It was very pleasurable to read your story. My wife does a lot of things, but she's not fond of licking my ass though she's done it some and it's great when she does. I do feel cheated, though, because she loves me licking and tongue-fucking her asshole -- and of course I do it because I love it, too.

This doesn't mean I've never had experiences like the ones in the story, though, but those women are, sadly, history.....so it was great fun to relive those hot memories while reading your tale! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The guy who said "thats gay", its because he is Kyle...careful with the drink buddy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

my boyfriend doesnt let me eat out his ass :'(... not even if i beg him! i wish i were Shannon... lucky bitch

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
friend with benefits

what a wonderful story. well written, believable, and lists of hot ass action! my room mates girlfriend blew me once and it was amazing. I want to read more about these two!

Sodium_lightsSodium_lightsover 12 years ago
This is one of my favourite stories ever.

Seriously - I must have, ah, read this story tens of times and kept it saved snugly on my HDD for a long time now. Well-written, and exploiting my main kink (ie giving rimjobs to and, even better, recieving ones from a woman).

Anonymous - if your boyfriend won´t let you do that... damn, but that is his loss.

fixit1976fixit1976about 12 years ago
Kathy and I joked about licking assholes before we did it.

Kathy and i were from Miami Fl. and i told her I could bring her ass off the pillow with my mouth ? She said BS ? One night we took a long shower and I made sure she was super clean. She had no idea that I was going to lick her slow ,deep,and from crack to crack! I am a guy that loves to lick a female deep and slow while they loose control. Kathy was slim small tits and a very long pussy all of 110 lbs. I would make her beg me to put my 8 inch dick in her after i spent almost a hour licking her pussy !

One night we were playing all clean and i took my time and licked close to her asshole . She started to hump my face while moaning . I held her ass cheeks in both hands and slid down to her asshole and she let go a huge gush ! She pulled her legs back and her pussy was squirting and asshole I was licking deep ! All she was doing was rocking and saying Oh God Oh God .Kathy would cum over 6 times in 20 min that night! A few nights later she shocked me and went below my balls and licked my asshole while sucking my dick .After some time I let go a huge spurt of cum into her hair and she smiled ! Lol . We did this all the time till we split up. True story

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
hot!

That was great. Thanks

69plus169plus1almost 11 years ago
Only a 5

I gave this story a 5 because I couldn't give it a 10.

Great anal fun for everyone!

thanks

69er

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sexy

Really sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

was good at the start but then it got ghey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ghhg

Ghhygghorsecocks

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
I'd be hard pressed to agree more!

A great story with a really good setup. And very plausible.

I'd love to have a girlfriend who had a girlfriend who would do that. And I'm great at Scrabble. I wonder what would happen if, in a 'couples' or friends situation, you hosted a Scrabble tournament with a stipulation that there had to be at least a sexual innuendo included in every play!

Thanks for sharing/writing. I'll look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More of this please!

This is amazing! It’s really hard to find amazing and sexy girl eating an guy’s ass story anywhere. It’s almost nonexistent and/or not well put together. This was the perfect amount of steaminess, lewdness, and character interaction. Bravo!

QuietJohnQuietJohnalmost 3 years ago

Obviously written by a man

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

So sexy. Mmm… five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I started dating over 14 years ago and after a couple of weeks had a chance to get away for a weekend. To that point we'd only had some hands on each other fun but looked forward to the upcoming weekend to take each other to bed. I was 60 at the time, she, 52. We got to our destination, a motel I'd reserved, and it wasn't long before we were in bed. We were like teenagers, so eager to get to know each others bodies. We had discussed intimacy during the previous couple of weeks and it was her opinion that if we were hitting it off, we shouldn't put things off at our ages, sounded good to me! Plus, she'd been on the wrong end of a lousy 30+ year marriage that had been totally lacking in bed for almost its entirety. Well, it wasn't long before she'd had a massive climax, beyond anything I'd ever witnessed from any woman I'd ever known. We got dressed and went out for dinner and then returned for more "exploration". I couldn't believe it when she went from giving me some great oral to dipping her head under while lifting my legs and going straight for my anus. I'd never experienced anything like that, and at our ages, no less! She had me ready to go like a teenager and after falling asleep for a few hours (now about 3 AM) we were at it again! I didn't think that was even possible at my age! At this point we've now been married over 11 years and I still think she's the hottest woman around! And yes, she still plays with my butt!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa4 months ago

Well done Damon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous