All Comments on 'Hijabi Maid'

by Darkromantic1975

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not too shabby

Loved the multiple point of view. Great story would love too see another storyline soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

I hope the story line is continued. I would like to knew what happened to her first child. Perhaps Fatima could be reunited with her first child with Harvey's assistance. Harvey seems like the sort of Dominant who will seek to permanently mark his submissive by a tattoo or piercing or brand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it

This story is really good. I would love to see a follow up with more depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You son of a bitch

You bloody idiot by writing this story you are trying to insult all Muslims and their prophet. Don't you ever think that hearting others religious sentiment is work of a devil. Actually it is the fault of your parents who did not teach you respecting other religions. You look like a bastard came from an orphanage.

you are one of the pigs those need to be burnt alive on public place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Offensive

This story is sick and offensive to muslims

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shame on you

This writer is a sick person and need a through treatment. He must has a real problem with a Muslim guy. I think his wife has cheated him and getting laid by a Muslim man and he is helpless in this regard hence he is reducing his announce by writing such evil stories against Muslim Community.

Literotica is a very amusing site being visited by people like me to forget their day to day frustration and get some healthy entertainment. Sick people like this writer must be kicked out from this site and all sincere readers must condemn his stories.

I am a Christian and disagree with many things in Islam and Muslim culture but same time I am no body to criticize or make bad remark on them. Every one leaving on this planet has equal right to get love and respect by others regardless of their religion and belief. Immoral writers like him are a threat for communal harmony and brotherhood.

Shame on him.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please do write more

Ignore the negative comments. This story was good and I hope you write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
KYS

dirty mother fucker racist shit. go drink bleach. People like you are a waste of oxygen. How thge fuck do u expe ct to get along with muslims if you cantrespect them If you are a muslim you need to go sort your life out cuz your fucked up bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved reading this

The dynamic in this story is really interesting. I really enjoyed it. I would love to read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant piece

The story was interesting. I really enjoyed the differing perspectives of the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a read

This is the best story of your collection. I have a hijab fetish and just found these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to read a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IMO

while your writing is erotic, it lacks believability. also, the repeated letters aren't necessary to emphasize the emotions. not to mention the fact that you had to shove relegion in an erotic story needlessly.

2/5

you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It was a really hot and I liked the dominant/submissive thing you had going on. However adding religion into it really turned me off, and what Harvey said about prophet Muhammad not being faithful, I was deeply hurt by the fact that Islam isn’t respected here. I’m a Muslim who likes bdsm but even I wouldn’t disrespect islam like that. Nevertheless, ignoring the religion, it was a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How on Earth!!!

You need to research before you write, how on earth can her mouth be accessed while wearing a niqab, doesn't that cover the whole face unlike the hijab that is more of a head scarf, so here you have her wearing both, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A lack of class

It's a hot story but the lack of respect was quite tacky and classless in my opinion and was a real turn off. That stuff about Islam's holy figure was a major turn off. What made the story really hot was that she was a believer struggling to fight her carnal urges. If you forfeit her faith then this is no longer about a Muslim women struggling with urges. I'm not sure how Muslims feel reading this but I imagine it was a major turn off when it starts talking ill about their revered figure. I like religious themed stories but the blasphemy was just ew. It turned me off and was a bad ending to quite an entertaining read thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scumbag writer

The writer is a complete and utter scumbag

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

Very hot story. Love to read again and again. Just want a Muslim cunt to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT !! One of the best stories on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely pathetic. So degrading to women and Islam. No class in this authors tact whatsoever.... no women in their right mind would agree to half of this bs. Honestly.... what is the world coming to. Get real people. This is the 21st Century

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and arousing story, but totally unrealistic in terms of the journey and unnecessary to create a slave master relationship in order to enjoy the substance of the relationship

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 1 year ago

Started well but then what a disappointing end, could have been so much better

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another potentially promising relationship story spoiled by a clumsy, tactless and unrealistic approach. The characters are shallow and without real feelings. Loose ends a-plenty. Far too much wild imagination and high- speed narrration. That finger seems to have got stuck on the repeat key again with all those silly mock-sexual noises! Try writing sensitively and sensibly about the participants.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very intriguing and promising start, but soon ruined by all the unnecessary 'sex slave/slut' nonsense in instead of just developing a sweet and sexy romance. And what of the poor innocent child the woman had apparently 'given away' so lightly?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

constant POV changes are the work of an extremely un-gifted 'writer'. Find an editor to fix this or teach you to do it yourself, or simply read other stories and learn how NOT to rip the reader out of immersion every few paragraphs before you try this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous