All Comments on 'Cousin Kayla Ch. 02'

by ARavenInTheNight

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not what i expected but not bad either

Ok, let's het this out of the way - there was a rather fast pace last time 'round with little emotion and real development between the cousins, I get it and have nothing against, but then you jumped the gun and moved even faster with them planning to get married and having kids and agreeing to threesomes while doing nothing about the whole being related stuff. Not that I mind them getting married and being happy ever after, even with an occasional revenge conquest here and there, but dealing with obvious problems and real life situations goes long way to establishing the story's credibility.

As a whole I like the setting, the characters and the passion/love they have for each other, it's the backstory and relations with other characters that are the problem. Give some more though to that and extend the whole thing to more than just sex and future planing and I'm sure it'll pay off.

4* for now.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

I rated your story 5 stars -- it is arousing and has much potential; a 3-some is very interesting with a horny wife to be and her girlfriend and lover along with a horny husband to be. Hopefully, the couple to be will be strong enough and will have a lot of fun with this 3-way relationship. I hope the next chapter or two will be out soon. Thanks.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
good work

I enjoyed this story I wish it would be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARavenInTheNight@ARavenInTheNight
80 Followers
Ironically last updated saying I was returning to work on stories five days before starting a job with long hours. If you stumble on this, I'm working primarily on fantasy stories. There's currently no interest from any of you in my continuing the series' I have submitted befo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cousin Kayla Previous Part
Cousin Kayla Series Info