All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 15'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back

It's been too long. Glad you updated, and really glad you brought back Vicky. Can't wait to read more. Interesting that Alice is losing herself in the lesbian persona.

Gamera2000Gamera2000about 7 years ago
Great to see you back

I am so glad to see a new chapter on this series. It has been one of my favorites. I hope we will be seeing a lot more new chapters.

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

It’s great to see you return to this story. It’s been a long time coming but it’s worth the wait.

I just can’t get enough of this story; I adore the plot-line and the perilous predicament that continues to envelope Alice.

In addition to the overt sexual encounters that Alice is forced to endure at the hands of Kim and Nicole et al. there is a subtle underlying eroticism that drives this story forward.

The erotic power underpinning this story is the delicious dilemma of a young, heterosexual girl, whose psyche is slowly seduced and conditioned as she is drawn inexorably into a lifestyle of hedonistic lesbianism by forces that she is powerless to resist.

I would dearly like to read more of Alice’s exploits. I hope that you are able to find the inspiration and the motivation to continue this thrilling story.

Please, please write more… and soon! :-)

Regards

Argent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

I'm glad you've posted another chapter. It's kind of short though compared to your previous chapters. :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great work!

It is great to see you back here writing again! Keep it up! I like the start of Alice feeling lesbian tendencies, keep that up! Speaking for more than just me, your work is very much appreciated and we're looking forward to seeing this story continue (and even other stories if you are ever up to it)

nightshade99nightshade99about 7 years ago

I missed Alice. Glad to have you back.

And thank you for continuing this story, one of my favorite on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow nice comeback, hope you continue to release new content, untill your able to give the story the conclusion it deserves. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you for coming back! Far too many of my favorite stories just abruptly end when the authors give up. I love that she is actually feeling her sexuality shifting now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Are you planning on finishing the story or was this just a one off appearance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the best stories on the site. Hope you can stick with it and keep the new installments coming. I'm looking forward to seeing where it all goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicole is going to fuck the shit out of her!

Can't wait to see Alice engage in more depraved acts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

Hello again Alice, you dirty little cunt licker. Great to have you back.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1almost 2 years ago

i love butch lesbians grope force kissing beauty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous