All Comments on 'Not a Proper Young Man Anymore'

by Jake_Knight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Pussy for Mr Spoule? Really?

Hey Alden shes all yours! Have a nice life Im outta here.Hey Alden you take over the payments and the whore.See ya!!!! I think Mr Sproule moves on.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
1st phrase...

1st phrase: "Alden... such a proper young man, his family was basically aristocratic"! "basically aristocratic"? What this means? Or all were "basically aristocratic"? Like: She was the Queen of the whores, Mr. Sproule the King of the cuckolds and finally Alden the Bull prince? Was this an aristocratic nonsense comedy? Not funny at all...1*

droogedroogeabout 7 years ago
No Surprises...

This was pretty standard fare for a cuckold story and it was delivered almost dispassionately by the underdeveloped characters.

I'm not into the Cuckold scene but I do enjoy reading them at times. Usually they can tap into my emotions such as anger and frustration, pride and ego. Unfortunately I felt none of these things and with the story being so brief there was no plot with which I could relate.

I gave your story 3* because I realize I'm not your target readership. A man who fantasizes of becoming a Cuckold might find this highly erotic...

I would suggest that you show respect at all times to your target audience and never try and palm off on them what looks and feels like a copy and paste story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deleted many comments?

Only 3? Really?

Jake_KnightJake_Knightabout 7 years agoAuthor
Delete comments? Please.

All of you have no idea of how much I enjoy the rabid, frustrated, self-righteous comments on the Loving Wives section. I made this story out of boredom and it's truly giving me more smirks and entertainment than I expected. Don't worry, I won't ever delete them nor block voting, on the contrary, please don't stop the constant amusement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey, write what you want, say what you want, live how you want. Who really gives a fuck about you?

I think the story is a laugh, and the author is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 And FYI annony,

No one gives a flying fuck what you think or say or do. So shut your sorry ass mouth and try and forget your wife was fucking the fleet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Which anony you talking to bonniecunt. You do realize there are thousands of us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong category

there is a category called "interracial". Use it next time. So, you're amused by the comments, we'll I'm ashamed for you posting something like this. About as erotic as watching paint dry.

Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
And all recorded on a cell phone for

His divorce lawyer. Just perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJake_Knight@Jake_Knight
179 Followers
I keep coming back, then going away once more. You never know.