All Comments on 'French Kissing for Girls - & Boys'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is one of the sexiest stories I've read yet!

Wonderful characterization, a very enticing plot line, and excellent descriptions make this story one of the best I've yet read on Lit!

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
One helluva good job Alex!

I agree with the first responder here, this is one really well-put-together story!! I have not read anything lately to compare with this.

But you need to carry it on to the others and to the parents. Man this could be a book by the time you finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More coming soon ?

I do hope your going to write more, that was brilliant, so horny.

PunjiPunjialmost 20 years ago
Very Nice

Very hot. Characters a bit unbelievable (an 18 year old gorgeous virgin who jump into bed with a guy she just met?) but made up for by some very nice erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Truely Excellent!!!!!

I LOVED THIS STORY. Dude, it fuckin rocked! If I hadn't masturbated twice today already, for sure I would have during my time reading this story! I like all the characters and especially the last sex scene. I agree with one of the reviewers here. If you move on to the rest of the characters' sex scenes, also the parents and add some more stuff to it that writers usually tend to do with some sort of plot other than sequential love making with alternating characters, then you've got yourself a winning novel my friend. You'd be VERY Successful!

PLEASE write more of these stories! I need more. :]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A w e s o m e

great masturbated to it and it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story!

Makes me wish the girls I met at the beach had their attitude.

What happens next?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
And It Keeps Getting Better...

Well, I was wrong in my guess that this one would go to the parents, but I had not looked at the title or the "First Time" category. This was really, really, good. Now I wonder if Kirsty will learn how to deep throat. That could anchor another episode in her continuing education. Of course, we'd all like to hear more from the other teens and the parents, too as others have suggested. I really enjoy the "cumming out" of the teens as they know much more than I did at the same age. I didn't learn about eating and sucking until much later, but the first time and subsequent times with my girl were exciting. Nothing like making love with one you love. Bring on more, Alex, you are on a roll!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1365 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES