All Comments on 'Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 11'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sorry I'm out, this have turned into utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to short

this should have been the whole homecoming maybr 5 or 6 pages not the standard 2. with the slow speed that lit is releasing this it is hard to retain interest. not the writers fault just release what has been produced faster literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I like it ALOT. The chapters should be longer.... I would like to see Jesse and Christy fuck each other.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 7 years ago
This was perfect

I'm looking forward to the next installment, Still great art work, especially with your depictions of Christy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thanks for the efforts

hello, i like it all in all, but since this is not a too realistic story (unfortunately) then i'd like to see some new creative humiliating stuff than the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

Definitely the best story and pics being submitted a while, keep it up!

bydaseabydaseaabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Always looking forward to see more of this family and friends. Things are heating up and I am sure it will continue.

Keep up the good writing and adding the great pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

Great story and pictures. Really enjoyed it to now but too many characters getting involved. Preferred when it was just Mother & Daughter. Story starting to feel rushed and disjointed.

blassieblassieabout 7 years ago

I like the idea of Jesse being told she can have control over a girl to take out her frustration, but she must agree to work with her husband to come up with perverse and creative ways to keep the masters entertained. Sure it'll be Christy, she readily agrees, and has to come up with 5 things to do to her new charge. After coming up with tattoos, piercings, accompanying to Mr Ash's house, drinking her piss and a gang bang. She feels very proud until she is told that it'll actually be Julie, and she'll now have to do those things along with whatever the masters say now, thanks to Jesse. It'd give a fun new dimension and edge to the story, especially when Julie is kicked out of school and her mom eventually fired, though not before they both get to spend some time with Mr. Ash's nephews and filming lots of scenes together. Having the dad get more feminine and having Christy and a strap-on as his babysitter / video partner with both wanting the attention of the son. Perhaps Julie and Jesse can end up being bought by either Mr Ash or the principal and maybe the dad getting bought as a present for Christy and the son since her family likes him so much?

PaperdartPaperdartabout 7 years ago
Good but slightly confusing in places.

I am enjoying this series and very much appreciate the pictures. I keep feeling sorry for Marcus and Jesse and hope that from time to time something nice will happen to them to compensate for their treatment. I am still looking forward to seeing how Jesse's new students will mistreat her at school though. I wanted to point out that because you are writing this story from the point of view of several people I occasionally get confused when you switch from one person to the next. Perhaps it might help to insert a couple of blank lines and the name of the new person as a kind of title to make it clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic!!!

keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Getting a little old and Jesse is becoming annoying

It's about time to wrap it up and reveal master x. Who passes the baton to Kevin and he makes everybody his slave mr ash, master john, Jason, christy, and the entire family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous