All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 10'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 7 years ago
Impressive!

I have been enjoying your tale from your first submission. I have become as invested in your skillfully woven world as I am in the story and writer that are your inspiration. Well worth the 5 stars. My thanks to you!

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 7 years ago

Wow, this is getting better and better. Looking forward to reading much more.

KerbouchardKerbouchardabout 7 years ago
Really Excellent Work!

This last chapter did give me the feel of Tefler and TSM. Thank you very much, and keep up the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better and Better

Your tale just keeps getting better and better. Love the new characters and plot twists. Your story telling skills keep improving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant!

A brilliant story brilliant chapter! Best if all no errors!

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyabout 7 years ago
Great

Your an amazing writer I always look forward to your next submission

SnicksnatSnicksnatabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Loving this story!

DorKnightDorKnightabout 7 years ago
Nice!

Enjoying the direction this story is taking. Love the character development on Andrew's friends.

MyFlogMyFlogabout 7 years ago

Really liked this chapter. Pacing issues are non-existent, big improvement. Dialogue is still strong. I really didn't know how you were going to wrap the bully arc but you pulled it off quite well. The abusive fathers flashbacks were key, well done.

I'm trying to decide if you know how inhuman Andrews stamina is being portrayed or if it's well in hand.

Regardless I enjoyed it.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying this chapter. I knew it was strong when I wrote it, and the new editor I am working with is really helping me learn alot about grammar and punctuation, which has given my work a lot of polish.

There is a reason that Andrew's stamina has began to grow so quickly, and why he is becoming so fit so fast. The next chapter will see Andrew starting to take more of an interest in his powers, and trying to piece together more about what is going on. Chapter 11 is really laying a lot of groundwork for Chapter 12, which I hope to have culminate in a significant altercation between Wildfang and Tani'm.

I wish that all of my chapters would come out as well as this one did, and I am working to try to reach that standard, but please realize that there will be ups and downs. Things will continue to escalate for Andrew, and his growing family. My hope is that they will all continue to be unique and distinctive characters.

Writing really is such a strange thing for me. It's not something I have taken a serious interest in, until now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another chapter that deserves more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
enjoyed

I have enjoyed this story, and can hardly wait to see how far you take it with the characters you have introduced so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's happened to ch 11 am looking forward to it

Loved this one. What is slowing your editor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is it finished ?

If this story is finished that was a pretty soft ending. (pretty rude)

I don't give a shit about Will.

I want to know about the relationship; The budding young Wizzard; the magiks involved and the school experience.

Family is much more interesting than the school bully.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Conclusion

The Will story arc is over, but the main characters lives will continue forward. I have submitted Chapter 11 and have ideas for Chapter 12, though as I said in my Bio the publication times are going to be slowing down.

I appreciate that everyone is enjoying the story, but keep in mind that I am doing this as a hobby, and chapters will be released when they are released. If I choose to stop publishing this story, I will update my BIO accordingly, so until then, have a scotch, and just relax. *grin*

LynchjimLynchjimabout 7 years ago
Thank you for this enjoyment

This is my first comment on this story and I must say wow I normally comment as I read each chapter but I couldn't waste the time that I could read instead I just couldn't stop myself I only started chapter 1 yesterday now I can't wait for more you are one talented writer I love this adventure your imagination is creating thank you for your dedication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 11

On 25 February you advised that you had submitted Ch 11. Is all ok or are bureaucrats getting in the way at Lit head office?

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Still Pending

For those of you who -- like me -- are stalking the status of Chapter 11, its still pending. I have the outline of Chapter 12 in place, and its going to be LONG chapter, but should be pretty eventful.

TenouTenouabout 6 years ago

A round of applause to the man who understood how wrong he was doing and asked for help.

Even if he had come to that realization through supernatural means.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
1342 Followers
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...