All Comments on 'Our After Party'

by RebeccaLeah

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow!!!

that was hot... thanx so much... i loved it!!!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written & deftly rendered first person story. Very nice indeed :)

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
You made me wet!!

Rebecca you made me wet which is the best comment I can give anyone. The story was done with a tremendously good style also. I liked the nipple biting and tweaking part especially and it all flowed along so well. Thank you for writing this for me to enjoy reading.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Delicious!

That was very hot, clit rings are quite sexy and the build up was nice.

good job girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SWEET

Still smiling. i enjoyed the read very much. jealous of the piercing.. maybe one day..

more, beccylea.. more!

v~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED it!!!!

Great story!!!!! Please keep up the great work ... I will continue reading it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done

Very well done indeed. My husband has me writing an erotica story, which I have never done before, and you have given me some insperation. Thank you so much. Hopefully I will be able to post mine on this site as well when it is finished.

ZdeVska

BelegonBelegonover 17 years ago
An Oversight Now Taken Care Of...

You're right baby, I hadn't read this before. Whew. It has a nice pace to it, a flowing speed where I wanted to read as fast as I could to see where it was going to finish. And yet finish is precisely what you don't want it to do....

girlkissesgirlgirlkissesgirlover 16 years ago
God damn

God damn, that was insanely hot. I love the build up (meaning the grinding and party). Grinding in general always gets me going. Same goes for teasing. And in most stories I read there's almost always something that turns me off a bit. Nothing in your story turned me off. It was hot knowing that it was real. The age range is good, too. I hate reading stories about older people because I'm not. So yeah. AND, I like not being the only one who doesn't wear underwear. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Omg;D

I loved every bit of it! Keep writting<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous