All Comments on 'Sharing My Edging With You'

by manmeltr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8about 7 years ago
Hot

Got my Cock Throbbing !

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years agoAuthor
I like throbbing!

Thanks for the read and the comment; story is one of my experiences. Are you still throbbing?

usgator30usgator30about 7 years ago
WOW!

Fuck. I too have often wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by another man. I though, have never had the balls to try it. You make it sound so very sexy and eroticaly appealing that were some one available right now I would be sorely tempted to " Let it all hang out. "

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years agoAuthor
Try it -- you'll love it!

Choose your first man carefully, someone you can trust to 'do you' bareback and pour his warm, wet, fluttery feelings out deep inside you when finishes, and will give you ENOUGH TIME to get it in without hurting you; you'll never get enough if that first time goes well! Please, let me know how ot feels to you when it happens!

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years agoAuthor
Try it!

It need not affect your masculinity at all -- I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men, and loved it each time it happened, and no one has ever suspected except the men I've climbed into bed with .... but it will change forever how you FEEL about men!

agnetha100agnetha100about 7 years ago
Snap!

You're right - there are lots of similarities here between my evening and yours. I really enjoyed reading about your pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Edging is great !!!

I haven't had a man do this to me yet. Butt I have done it with a vibrator on occasion and it's pretty satisfying. I also like to use a cock ring before I get in touch with my feminine side. Dressed in my pretty lingerie and panties. I love my tight VS microfiber thong, then scoop up some of my sweet cummies to my lips then suck my fingers dry.....Mmmm !!! Sometimes I'll lube up a tampon and lightly tug on the little while string....Grrrr !!! Thanks for sharing this story, Good first start, keep writing!

SissyCrissy..........xoxoxo

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feminine side

Hi, Sissy! Please PM me asap -- we have so very much in common to talk about and share: I love all the feminine things you do and more (wearing and masturbating in pantyhose makes me so hard I usually start crying just before I start to cum!); let's get acquainted and get into some really intense mutual masturbation! Send me a PM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I like to edge in my backyard laying in the sun. I'll read and edge myself may times, so great when I do cum.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

So many lovely details here that I can relate to - right down to the toes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous