All Comments on 'King Cock! Ch. 04'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
First bit of the main course

Wow! This is one of the best blow job stories I have ever read. As I had guessed, the heterosexual scenes were only prelude to the real gay sex. After being humiliated by Brett, Eddie is ready for his roommate's "gorgeous cock". Eddie must confess that he had been longing for Brett to feed him his man meat. Eddie's sucking and Brett's ejaculation are described in beautiful detail. In fact Eddie cums, too. Brett's cock, however, isn't finished yet. So we can expect another hot round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No newbie

Eddie is not only an expert cock sucker, but also knows how to abuse Brett's arsehole with his fingers. No wonder the musclemen's cock erupts instantly. Where did Eddie learn that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best descriptions of the joys of fellatio I have ever read.

The adventures of this pair merits a continuation of this beautiful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next ?

I'm waiting the chapter 5 when king revivre this mind and abuse eddie tight ass

Soron666Soron666almost 5 years ago
very good

really great story

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Moving in the right direction. Eddie turning gay and turning submissive to King. King telling Eddie that he is not gat, that he is just turning Eddie into his faggot. All is on track. Within a chapter or two, Eddie will be totally submissive and a servant to King. King will have a girlfriend and Eddie will be doing all of the housework, and also worshiping King privately and publicly. That should keep going deeper. At least that is the direction this story gives indication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous