All Comments on 'A Woman Who Loves More Men'

by vargas111

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Enciente

Good fun - Good Story - Good laugh. Pity the anonymous inadequates(comments below) whose masculinity is so sensitive that they cannot see the story is humourous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Small error.

You can't really call the husband her "mate" with any degree of accuracy as he has nothing at all to do with the actual mating habits of the female of this tale. What you can call him is open for interpretation, but not in this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Amusing"

Eh, it was an okay 'story,' if you can call it that, but - probably because of my own dominant tendencies - I find myself deeply... puzzled, confused, and somewhat disturbed by the complacenty of cuckolded husbands. How can they stand to let their wife be filled by other men? How can they stand to take care of (a) child(ren) that they know is not their own. It seems to go against everything that makes a man a man. However, despite my own confusion, I find it amusing that women are helping other women cheat and breed with men other than their husbands. It's things like this that make me question whether or not decency is dead in this world... Well, it's not so much 'question,' as 'confirm.' Hope the human cum-sucker (AKA: The hubby) eventually finds his balls.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Giving it a one hurt

Lit needs to come up with the minus system

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Mother Debbie the cuck maker. Die cunt.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
What a bitch

and what a bunh of lies WHY do most of these storys lie about blaks having any thing but tiny Pee Pees most can not even be called a cock, and they can not even get them half hard and yes they can last a little while because they are so small they do not touch the sides of a cunt only one ie rubbes the rest is hanging in the air..

Any man thet would be a cockold should go out and start up his car and take both him and his cheating bitch for a long ride in a closed garage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I see this has gone a long time with no comments

That is because this fucking piece of shit is not worthy of even a bad comment. Just thought I would tell you why no one is wasting their time on this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Husband will tire of this soon

As a psychologist I can tell you that if this were an actual situation the husband would eventually figure out that he was not needed and leave. Even cuckold husbands tire of the game and move on. Women that do this sort of thing almost always end up as single mothers. Just the reality. This sort of thing is actually rare but has happened.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Had to

Had to put your standard blaCk idiot Leroy in didn't you? You think th idiot husband will suspect anything if the little bastard is black?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

How Flippin incredible!!!!!

No sane man would put up with this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually it would be divorced cheating slut wife soon to be unwed mother..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh look you managed to write a shit story...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kolejna bajka o idiocie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What white man would stay with a woman who was having sex with 4 men one of them black and her getting knocked up by a black man. He will definately never be a partner in a law firm since he apparently has not back bone. I probably could say that about any attorney. sorry this story for sheer lack of intelligence gets a zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous