All Comments on 'Hero in The Family'

by SPERMANENT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A little hard to follow.

A little hard to follow but I like the overall idea of it. And the fact that the daughter wants the dad instead of the father droling over his daughter is a great touch. Just a few ideas here tho... rewrite this story but the plot would be about a soldier who comes home to find his wife cheating on him or has just left him all together. The father is heart broken until his dominate daughter takes control. Then she says something like "You went to war to protect her to keep mom safe and look how she repays you. She's a bitch dad... deal with it." The she starts to dominate him but, not like sissy dominate but, just enough to get him to start fucking her cause he is a hero. He could even be a wounded warrior who saved a squadmate. I would love a series like that.

πŸ€”πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜™

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please rewrite

Would anyone want a man that won't even move your foot ?? That just gives inand do whatever?? I mean of course if a dom sub situation. But this a parent. Has she tried this before, is this normal, first time? Why does getting a new frying pan to make eggs stop the parents having sex?? Random.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more pls

Can you pls make a series? too hot

ps, is the fire story true?haaaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPERMANENT@SPERMANENT
64 Followers
Been a freelance sex writer for over 10 years now! Want me to write you a CUSTOM story for a modest fee? Contact me here, leave your email and we can talk more ;) BEST REGARDS XXX