All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 04: Cum Cravings'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
excraiexcraiabout 7 years ago

I didn't need to be hypnotized to become a cock sucker but i wouldn't have objected. I love this story and where it's going. Can't wait for the next installment.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Cock itself...

Cock itself is hypnotizing. Phallic aesthetics are naturally enticing when you're in the right mood for such all consuming ecstasy. Setting fears aside, allow admiration to simmer with desire. Go into it with the attitude "what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger," if you have to, but you'll find that the Alpha male's sperm is very rewarding and the task mindfully centering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait!

So excited to see how Rose trains Brian to love taking it in the ass. Even more excited for him to get fucked in the ass by a real cock!

Small request: I'd love for Rose to make Brian cum into his own mouth... maybe while fingering his prostate to help him get addicted to anal.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm a cocksucker

I too am a cocksucker -- and proud of it !!!! I love sucking cock and would love to suck my coach's big dick. I can't wait for the next chapter. I too love to get pegged.

nypumpernypumperabout 7 years ago
Gerat Story

This story is such a turn on cant wait for more chapters and seeing the cock sucker suck 40 plus cocks in one evening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Buildup

I love seeing Brian slowly being turned. Can't wait to see him in action when he sucks off one of his jock friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait!

Checking back here everyday to see when the new story is out!

Can't wait for Brian to get pounded in the ass.

shaved4hershaved4herabout 7 years ago
Story ideas

Love the series.

When Brian gets his new training he should be made to shave his pubes and ass. Perhaps even be locked in a cock cage for a short period.

AFC10AFC10about 7 years ago
Please, keep them coming

What a great story, I've read many of yours and this is among the best.

I can't wait for more.

P.S. Would you please make the next part loooong.

mistydollmistydollabout 7 years ago
Oh my!

This is a fantastic story. So arousing. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago

Being a good cocksucker myself this series definitely ranks near the top of your stories. I could easily see myself all the way through this episode. Please continue and make him a good bottom faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great storytelling!

This is the first full series I've read by you, silkstockingslover. Any accolades you have earned for your storytelling, and many more in the future are surely well deserved! The sex scenes are erotic and descriptive, yet simple, leaving the reader enough room.

As fascinating as the journey of the protagonist is, I find myself drawn to the story of his foil. What brought her to such self-awareness at her age could be a story unto itself!

What is the rest of her family like? (We've met her brother, maybe more get/are involved?)

Is she doing it for a grade in her psychology class? (And are there teachers monitoring, and potentially joining in?)

Most importantly, is she truly falling for him? Does she want him to retain any of the masculinity and desire for her that he started with?

The titles of your many stories suggest this could become an epic tale crossing many genres!

Cheers to you, silkstockingslover, and please continue this one.

~ 131

nypumpernypumperabout 7 years ago
More

Luv this story can't wait for next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Easily one of the best stories I have read on this site. One of my favorites and absolutely love it. Please keep the series going!

Mamut22Mamut22about 7 years ago

Great story can't wait for next chapter ;)

nypumpernypumperalmost 7 years ago
so hot

fantastic hot story cant wait for more chapters

forceme2suckforceme2suckalmost 7 years ago
Gimme MORE!!! Please.

I love his progression, I keep waiting for a twist, but I'm not sure I want one or not. Definitely, waiting on pins and needles for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write the next chapter! Please!

I have been dying to find out what happens next! Please dont leave me in so much pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Writing, Soooo Addictive

Do hope this story continues, I also think an introduction into panties and stockings at some point would be perfect.

elizandmoreelizandmorealmost 7 years ago
Favorite story arc of all time!

I love this so much! Your writing continues to amaze and arouse, your insights and interesting dialogue interest me so much :)

Just an idea to echo what others have said: turn him into a sissy or shemale and maybe even let him grow breasts and recruit others into this lifestyle.

elizandmoreelizandmorealmost 7 years ago
Coming soon?

Any idea when this is going to come out?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author note

Hi

I do hope to have at least two more parts but am struggling with a plot to make it work.

Suggestions are considered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bi far the best series

This series is so addictive and so hypnotic that I could not stop thinking about it after I read it. I had to read it over and over again and I became so consumed by it that I began watching hypnotic cocksucking videos while I read it. I found myself wanting to explore if I had an in er cock sucker that I had been suppressing. I was staying at a beach resort when I became consumed with this series and on a rainy day while I was watching cocksucking hypno on the big screen and reading this series a young black man with long hair knocked on the door to bring me some towels and as I answered the door he heard the words ,"I am a cocksucker". He just smiled and walked in and said "I think I can help you with that" and dropped his shorts and out flopped a big beautiful black cock. Needless to say the inner cocksucker I had been suppressing jumped out and sucked his cock. This story turned me into a true cocksucker and with the help of this young stud who happened to work with several other young black alpha studs I have become a real cock worshipper with my mouth and my ass. Thank you for this story and my new life. I am now in a management position at this resort and the mananger needs a lot of cock and I am so glad there is an abundance of young alpha male black men who want to prove their dominance over their white cocksucking and anal cumbucket boss. I couldn't work in a greater environment and hopefully they cum to work happy everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hypnotized into needing more

you need to give us more this story is so epic there needs to more to it i am dying to see the next plot twist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion

The title of the series is HypnoSissy...I personally would love his mind being broken into becoming the perfect sissy slave for Rose, then slutting up to have some fun with those big alpha males he's learned to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RE: Author's Note

First off, I just wanted to say how much I love this series; it's amazingly written, super erotic and overall a sexy time to get into.

Some possible plot point ideas I thought would be cool/hot going forward: Rose sends Brian some hypnosis videos to build his desire for receiving anal sex, then either she gives him a butt plug or he buys one out of curiosity; much like cocksucking, Brian tries to resist the urges to play with his ass but eventually uses the toy and starts wearing it all the time, getting more and more turned on when it's in. Rose eventually pegs him, possibly at his request, getting Brian addicted to anal sex and eventually taking on a real cock.

In the process of all this, maybe Rose starts incorporating hypnosis videos about trans girls, sissies and crossdressing, building Brian's interest in that. He could start wearing panties under his boy clothes, then maybe eventually transition into dressing as a girl full-time as a 24/7 sissy slut. I think a really hot final scene to close the series with would be Brian's first time as the center of a gangbang, taking a bunch of different cocks and having the guys' loads deposited in his various holes.

Again, thank you for all your hard work writing amazing stories. Your writing is fantastic in all your various works I've read.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 7 years ago
i genuinely adore this series

There are so many ways in which it can continue...i love the relationship between the two even though Rose is so wicked.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 7 years ago
Possible idea

I love the romance between Brian and Rose. I hope in future chapters she leads him further into feminization.

It might be nice if Rose starts taking Brian out...there could be a nice double date with a gay couple that could lead with Brian's first front and back penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
possible directions

Very much enjoy this series. There are many directions this could go; Brian should be graduating soon and won't have to worry about being exposed in the locker room. He could further acknowledge his beta nature. A totally smooth, hairless body would enhance his feelings of shame and submission. A European vacation could find him performing for an audience in a German sex club with another sexy twink (which one will kneel first?) or falling to his knees before a burnished ebony black cock as his own rises shamefully.

rose and Brian may want to visit an exotic Caribbean location where cuckoldry is the norm and white submissives like Brian publicly worship black cock.

The final question; is Brian ultimately destined to become the beautiful small-breasted shemale Brianna, or will he happily remain a submissive cocksucker in thrall to Rose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ideas?

Glad to see so many public requests for this to continue!

I love the psychological aspect of the Alpha male becoming the submissive out of love. The other side that is so exciting is seeing Rose becoming emotionally attached.

Brian learning about being a bottom is a hot story unto itself, especially with Rose teaching. Adding the brother and his big cock as his first. The 'mystery man' handing out the business card could be family too...

Long term- she could fall for him completely, but he breaks her heart, becoming totally hypnotized. Or he could break the hypnosis and begin to use her for his benefit . Twist! Either would be hot and fun. I hope you continue soon

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I love this series and can't wait to read more. Great author and also thanks to those she mentioned in the openings that have given assistance​.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the next chpt

Hello am craving for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
make him suck in public

You should have him suck a gay guy off in front of a few of his friends and then his friends. Or have them walk in on him sucking Eugene, or have Eugene force him to choose between sucking his cock in front of his friends or never sucking his cock again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this a dead story?

Seems like this is a dead story now. Its sad because its one of the best I have read. But truth is truth: she hasn't posted anything since February for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New chapter out next week

Hi

It has been challenging to get a plot I found I liked, but I finally did and a new chapter is done and in editing fir release next week.

Other chapters will be released likely early 2018 as they take some time to write.

Jasmine 2017

corkscrewjohnnycorkscrewjohnnyabout 6 years ago
Please!!

Please continue with this story, I love it. Am waiting anxiously for a pegging story. Wonderfully written stories .

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Back for more

Great story that I have read before. I think every cocksucker could benefit from this story it is such a great cocksucking training story. Silkstockingslover seems to know the mind of a cocksucker and what he is thinking. I am sure she gets some great advice from the other men she credit's at the start of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Supper Hot series! ^ó^

Out of all stories on this site, this series is my favorite; and you are the only author I know by heart. I would love another entry where she turns him into a complete bitch boy that also takes cock in his ass, slowly hypnotized into learning that's the only way he can get an orgasm. P.S. your a great writer from -👍☕🍩📘🏠👱

firedogg81firedogg81over 4 years ago
hot

This is such a great story I hope it continues really want to keep reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

How do I get these videos? Does Rose have a website?

betabradbetabradover 4 years ago
Love these stories

I wish I could meet a woman like Rose who would get me to suck cock for her. These stories have me craving big hard juicy cocks. I want to become a cocksucker and I want a woman who wants me to suck cock for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

Just wonderful

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I loved it; I have always fantasized about going to a big sex party with all guys

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Very explicit and educational. I hope you guys paid attention when he was instructed to not jerk off . I've found for myself when I start getting a craving for cock and start looking for a man I stop jerking off so I'm hot and eager for cock and won't chicken out or lose interest before our "date". When I had a boyfriend, my first, and sucking cock was new to me,I would stop jerking off a week before we'd meet then when we had sex I never came.That way I continued to stay horny, eager to please, ready to help him get hard again and never had to deal with after cum letdown. Worked out great for both of us.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another truly hot chapter in Brian's life. He's so lucky to have met a girl like rose to open his eyes. Sure makes you wonder if it could happen to straight man out there

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

270. Oh I thought the training was over, but it looks as if it will continue. Hope we get to a good long.fuck session soon. I know the theme is turning a straight guy into a cocksucker, but all these training videos are a bit boring and hard to complete. I prefer more male/female action to keep me interested.

biazmbiazmabout 1 year ago

I can only think now, I was born to be a cock sucker.... Great writing.

plasticman29plasticman29about 1 year ago

The story was very erotic I actually cum putting myself in Brians place without touching myself

TracieTurnedMeTracieTurnedMe8 months ago

How can one person write so many incredibly erotic stories?

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7137 months ago

God, it's so hot when we accept what we are and lose ourselves to COCK. On our knees is where we belong and COCK is that to which we belong. I and thousands like me were born to serve, worship and obey COCK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do love this / I love to be a cock sucker too. I'm slutty crossdresser and very proud of that.

Solenetv

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

I did not like any type of sex in the high school and teachers - that will get people put in jail. No way! I did like page 4 going to a college sex party is fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50552 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES