All Comments on 'High School Harem Pt. 07'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Story keeps getting better keep up the good work

starbanestarbaneabout 7 years ago

Great chapter. Looking forward for more!! Thank you!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
loving this

please don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sister needs to get on BC asap.

shes gotta take a load deep in her pussy like mom does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just hoping the bdsm gets kept to a minimum. Otherwise very good.

Zeke503Zeke503about 7 years ago
A (hopefully) helpful comment.

I have enjoyed your story idea, but I think you need to either use an editor or at least re-read your story chapters before posting them. I found too many places where you either skipped a word or had an extra word or had a simple spelling mistake. I personally have a terrible time with spelling and sometimes it is just trying to type to fast and not noticing, but often it is fingering errors on the keyboard. If nothing else, use a spell checker like in Word or whatever processing package you are writing in.

Again, I want to emphasize, I am enjoying the actual story ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for aunt and cousins!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stunk.

Says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just an amazing story from beginning to now

Just amazing never expected the twist. I will hate it when you finally end this series. I found it when you posted chapter 5. And read it all the way through til now and really good I love the detail and the whole plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There is another story with the same name but......

...this one is just as good, maybe better. They are right about needing an editor by the way. Nothing is so disconcerting as to have to make up your own words to be able to read the story. I quit being an editor years ago though I did it for a living, you name the genre and I probably did it. Most of the work I did was highly technical and classified, but I did several stories too. The most commonly misspelled (and misused) words are you, your and you're as well as too, to, and two. I'm not saying I was perfect, but then, I'm not an author either. It would be to your advantage to get a couple of editors from the list available from Literotica. If you didn't know, Word comes with a thesauras as well as a dictionary, it will allow you to have even more ways to use poetic license. All in all, it's a touching story, I'm looking forward to more chapters. As I see it, probably good for about another six (or eight). Keep up the good work.

allenknott3allenknott3about 7 years ago
Not A Bad Story, Chapter 1-7

I had read Chapter 1 through 7 and honestly it isn't a bad story overall. Those there are some flaws, "Alan" wearing his mom underwear for one. Another is not a single member of the family believe "Alan" side of the rape's story. Third, the idea that his sister wouldn't be on birth control seem odd give she admitted in the past to sleeping with men.

So Overall I would said the story is probably a 3.5 or 4 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not quite steamy enough... Yet.

While I found the story to be salacious enough, there's enough times that the action is glossed over that I just couldn't give it five stars. What I'd personally like to see is for the protagonist to impregnate his sister, at his mother's urging. (I don't see how she'd get away with a pregnancy in her position. But her daughter could act as a surrogate... And besides, taboo gandbabies! ;) )

Also, bring Molly into the family incest. A scene with mother, sister and girlfriend would be hot.

I'd also like to see the protagonist start to develop more sexual stamina, being able to ejaculate twice or more in one setting. I realize you're trying to keep the character plausible, but you left the realms of normal a long time ago. In that scene with mother, sister and girlfriend, I'd like to see Alan put his cum in all three, leaving them all with dripping pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I get that you have a place you want this story to go but...

... take more time to develop the characters. Romantic and sexual tension is best extended, like a delayed orgasm. You can't have a good harem story without the conflict that comes with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
.

Will there be a part 8?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Repellent

You wrote a good story until midway then it went insane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOOORE

Part 8 pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really wish this one wasn't unfinished.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
New Years Resolution

You will continue the story. and incorporate Mom & Sis with the Ladies from School and maybe add More Staff. to the Harem with Pregnancies to as many as Possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nowhere to go

.. without repeating yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHEN WILL WE GET ANOTHER CHAPTER

FINISH PLSSSSS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Part 8 please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Have you given up on the series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue this!

I loved the earlier one and I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue please!

Need to finish the senior year...let alone the holiday break getting back and reaquainted with his family...auntie, and two cousins to go!!

TiahrTiahralmost 7 years ago
More!!

Waiting to see more of this story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

waiting for more plz and getting back to school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more

You have got to finish this. What happens when the aunt and cousin come home and when school starts back up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More. Amazing, Absolutly Amazing

I dont care what or how, but more. You're a freakin genious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 8 please!

Let's see another one! It's been great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

Lose the birth control, knock em all up. Mom, sister, coach, and the original 4.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 6 years ago
Please

Would please continue the story already

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More!!! Continue it, I enjoy it, Luckiest guy ever !!!

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
More

Please continue the story. Part 8 and more!!

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
Great series

Very hot series, but please don't rely on spellcheck. Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, this series just got AMAZING.

"I am a pervert. Time to stop fighting it."

Truly incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When r u going to make part 8

Come on I've been waiting 7 months for part 8 and it still hasnt come.

This is a great series but its been way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write More!

Love the series please write a part 8 soon!!!!

viper086956viper086956over 6 years ago
Why have you stopped writing?

Why have you stopped writing? Please keep writing this series!

kromnulentkromnulentover 6 years ago
Entitled Assholes

He probably would have finished by now if he could just relax and enjoy writing instead of feeling all the pressure from demanding, entitled assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"No, but I doubt anyone knows you as well as I do." she replied

Well, that doesn't say very much about him or her for that matter, if she knows him best yet didn't question the rape story at all. I also find it a bit disconcerting how fast they switch from contempt and disdain to "let's fuck!" after learning the truth. Something like that would leave a scar, on both him as well as them. Ah well, either way thx for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 8 Pleeeeeaaaase!

We want part 8

We love ur characters and story plot

Make part 8 please babe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 8

I swear i check if u have done a part 8 every day

But u still haven't done it

Where is it

Please make part 8 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is Part 8 and More

I have also kept checking for more parts, there is so many options left that you could expand on, the control he could have over all the females and he could extend his Harem at school with the extra teachers and students body and Molly could be his Head girl.

GuyNexxtDoorGuyNexxtDoorover 6 years ago
Great Work

Love the story, i'll admit its not the most thrilling or deepest story, but somehow you've managed to create a story that's just plain enjoyable to read. I can't wait to see how you plan to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would be the best if there was a part 8

How long does it take to make a part 8

I remember reading the very first story then only waiting a couple of weeks for the next chapter.

Part 8 still isn't here after a year almost now

Part 8 make it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

I realy love it, please the number 8 I wanna see aunty and cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ansiedade

Onde está a parte 8? Publique logo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best

This is by far the best story on literotica

Can't wait for an even better part 8!

buddah222buddah222over 6 years ago
part 8 ??????

yes we want part 8 also 9 10 11 and 12 please keep going cant wait , first aunty and the cousins and then back to school

DaPistashDaPistashalmost 6 years ago
Shame

It's an absolute shame that this series was not continued. It actually featured likable characters and the end of every part made you wonder how the next would continue. I hope it's still not late for the author to want to come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

I started reading around a week ago, and although the series hasn't had an addition in a while, I truly hope that the author chooses to continue some day. It would be so amazing to see what happens when Alan returns to school with 6 women to satisfy (And maybe 7 if his sister visits)!

I'll be checking back frequently to see if the author returns!

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90over 5 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Loved it but

Can I please have some more?

Even better if prior to Christmas.

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 5 years ago

One of the best multi part serials out there, apart from how quickly he forgave his mother, sister amd the girl who accused him of rape it was very enjoyable! If any future chapters are written can a bit of hate and resentment to the other family members who turned their backs on him be included! I'm all for forgiveness but to be falsely accused of rape and then ostracized by his family, I can understand forgiving his mother and sister and the girl who accused him after being forced to (albeit too quickly) but the rest of his family should be made to feel terrible for their treatment of him!

Gambit275Gambit275over 4 years ago
More Plz

Best Series on the whole site, feels like I'm reading an actual published novel plz tell me there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More stories please

I would like to read more parts and i cant wait to see what happens when his aunt and cousins come home for break as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Series

The entire series has been good.. The Ex-girlfriend should be made to go to the school and get disciplined by the Girls and the HBIC..

I'm not exactly sure that the VB Coach was necessary at all. The Mom and Sister seems like an afterthought. Everything could have been done on Campus and that includes the mother..

Hopefully, you'll get back on track and take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story is good but...

I think you have a problem. I know it's your story and hence your universe so things can go however you want. That being said, the interaction between the brother and sister, just doesn't ring true. In your own words they were best friends, close, inseparable, never lied to each other... So, her turning her back on him not even trying to hear HIS side of things should have been the ultimate of betrayals, add to that how 'fucked up' as you put it they all end up being makes her betrayal even that much worse. But to yet still add to it, she even recognized his guilt or martyrdom as she called it and yet it's all over looked. Now I'm not saying that he should hate her or that what happened couldn't or even shouldn't have happened, but common sense says that this inconsistency needs to be recognized and resolved. I can think of a really easy way to do it, if you agree with my assessment of the story. I think you plan to add the rest of the family members, if you do you can have one of them bring this inconsistency to light after they find out the truth. The brother and sister can discuss it address the issue and maybe 'make up' of course being caught by that cousin that showed it to them would be a good way to bring them in the fold of his harem. Just a thought hope to read more of this series soon and often. Thanks for the work.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Story is good but... comment is mine

Glitch on my phone made the comment titled " Story is good but... " show up posted as anonymous. But I always post with my user name so this was the easiest way to resolve that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
completion

Hi,

This is the third time i am reading this series. you haven't posted another chapter in a long time. waiting for the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chance of a lifetime, Alan, take it!

Alan, your mommy and sister know how to eat pussy, so now's your chance. You know they can do it better than you. Ask them for training on how to be the best male pussy licker ever. Your harem girls will be so happy, and so will you!

Who cares about your aunt and your cousins? The girl you need the most is Maria, and you need to win a big confrontation with her asshole parents.

BTW, Grammarly is free, although your errors don't bug me. Try it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Until the Mother and Sister got involved .. The School was much better For Me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice story

Can hardly wait until school starts again

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I'm loving the story so far and can't wait for more. I can't wait to see what happens with his Aunt and cousins and I'd love it if you put some pregnancy into the story. Maybe he could knock up his Aunt. One night after sex with his Mum before he goes back to school he lets slip about the cameras in the gym changing room and she decides to blackmail the coach into being bred by him. She buys a collar, leash and a good quality digital photo frame and has spy cameras fitted in the corners so she can see front and back and loads some pictures of her son. Then she tells the coach that she is to go off birthcontrol and when she's fertile she's to call him to her office where he'll find her kneeling naked in front of the desk and ask him to put the collar and leash on her and as he's about to blow she begs him to breed her and give her his babies, all watched by his mum through the spy cameras. Afterwards the coach never takes off the collar and mellows a bit as her pregnancy moves along, although it also ramps up her arousal too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More stories

Is a part 8 comin?

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
waiting...

is ch 8 continuing with the break? It's about time for the rest of the family to arrive, or are we fast forwarding to going back to school? This tale could realistically go for 10 or more chapters! Looking forward to all that there is...

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I Knew Better

than to read pt. 7, but I did anyway. Just like I thought, Alan turned into a "boy toy".

Damn!!! That's the end of the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stumbled on Pt1 this morning, had a few breathers along the way. Pt 7 was a bit predictable, but roll on the next instalment. Thank you Covid-19 for giving me the time to catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story I’m just sorry that it stopped here and didn’t continue. There is a lot of potential in the storyline. I hope someday at the writer will continue I’m really interested and how things go with the girls back at school. And how it works out with the volleyball coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More Please More

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This story is dead, never finished after it went off the rails.

Unfinished stories always score 1/5

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Really wish that the author would finish this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

holy moly.... i would REALLY love/like to see the headmistress back again... wearing a pencilskirt and knee high leather boots... i love the strictness of it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had to stop. Story is too dumb. I like incest stories a lot. The fact that mom & sis were hooking up but wouldn’t listen to his side of that story makes no sense. They doing some fucked up stuff that normally makes people little more sensitive to other bad situations. With all that said, story has gone off the rails. Ran out of school stuff you should have put the end on it then. Make a spin off about the family sex.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I am surprised that the series ended when the author said it was: To be continued... I for one have enjoyed reading this series. I wish the author would come back and continue it. a any rate I like the series and it gets 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Cheat got caught by husband

And is now dead

DJ5720DJ5720almost 3 years ago

I think that the story could have ended better. I,also,think that it should have ended back at the school. I really hope that you will continue this story further.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

How about more? It was a great story with a future for expansion and even a spinoff.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

Molly and Alan could get hitched during Spring Break, Molly could move into his Dorm Room unofficially, and Maria could bunk in Molly's Original Dorm Room, and Maria could admit to the police the truth and cause her folks to arrested or bankrupted by a lawsuit from Alan and/or Maria, the Molly, Amanda, Erin, and Katie could accept Maria into their group of friends.

Surya143Surya143over 2 years ago

Shit another incomplete hot series

But it was good too bad as promised author didn't take it back to highschool as he promised I thought Alan gonna fuck aunt and cousin the in highschool there will be some more chick and teachers but sadly it ended here as I said earlier another good series ended at to be continued

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

are you planning to finish the story 4 years is a long time to wait

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Alan has a problem with his head. He definitely needs to see a therapist. Usually people with high power status play the subordinate, the slave. It's their way of relieving their emotional imbalance.

In a normal relationship, there should be parity. You give something and you get something. In Erin's case, first she ties him up, then he puts her on his knees and ties her hands behind her back with her panties. That's how harmony is achieved. It's exactly the same with Mom. Now he is humiliated and used. The next day you can do the same thing to her. If sex at school happens only in the mother-director mode, you need to find an option in which mom is submissive. The dominance-romance schedule doesn't work. One party will get more. Dominance-romance-subordination is much more even. Dominance is a "-" sign, submission is a "+" sign. The plus cancels out the minus and leaves the romance. Without it, the "+" of romance is nullified and the relationship disappears.

This is my opinion.

Mom is 38 years old, Alan is 18, Ashley is 22. Mom had a baby at 16 and got pregnant at 15. Who's the lusty fool?

My sister says she's always sharing secrets with her brother. Alan's only having problems for seven or eight months. Before that, Ashley's been in college for three or four years. She started dating girls her freshman year. 2-3 years ago. Every time she comes home from college she fucks her mom. Never said anything about it. That's trust and secrets.

And his mom and sister judged him for fucking his girlfriend like a normal guy. Even their apologies were insincere and false. They could have just admitted that they were jealous of him. That's why they treated him that way. But then they should be jealous of his harem, too.

Mom Punished Ashley: Alan filled his sister's cunt with cum and got her pregnant.

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Awesome more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Radomir1 makes some very compelling points. Pretty hypocritical of Ashley to pull the "we never lie to each other" card on Alan when she was lying about her incestuous relationship with their Mother for years, especially when Alan was falsely accused of rape and she treated like him shit

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

First of all, I'd like to thank the author for giving us the possibility to give our opinions.

It is a real pity that the story has been discontinued despite it was supposed to continue.

I love harem stories with morbid components and this story was that way. I liked that no other guys were involved. I hate when the members of the harem behave like complete sluts who fuck anybody (I hate stories with M+F+ group sex and gang bangs, especially when the females being gangbanged are emotionally bonded with the MC). The only thing I didn't like was the spankings. BDSM is a great turn-off for me.

It is a pity that authors who write the kind of stories I like are the ones that leave their stories unfinished and those authors who are prolific write stories that I don't like.

It has been really bad luck that the author of this story is one of those who leave their stories unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

É triste que essa história termine assim, inacabada pela metade.

Possuía conteúdo para possivelmente 10 capítulos.

Bem é uma pena, mas foi boa em todos os momentos.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, next chapters please. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this story, wish there was more

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Sorry to see this story discontinued. I have to say that I enjoyed the first chapters more than the family branch, mostly because I had become invested in MCs relationship with Molly and the girls before the family was brought to centre stage. The increased requirement for suspension of disbelief in the family arc kind of disrupted the story for me. The first half was believable as an erotic couplings story, but the shift from "My family despises me... RAGE!" to "I forgive you, I love you, family orgy time" messed with the flow. It's almost two completely different stories.

That being said, I do hope the author returns some day to continue this story, as both "versions" are the type of story I enjoy reading (even if they don't quite mesh).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

chapters 5 thru 7 are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was reading right along enjoying this tale when I came not to the end, but to where it just stopped.

What a bummer!

If any of the authors who finish off unfinished stories could finish this it’d be much appreciated.

Bill S.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

What happened? The story just stops! :-(

The last update I see is 02/09/17; the author, Cheat105, disappeared!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

RuckinLguard

Yeah

He admitted that the Incest was where he was going all along, after mislabeling it

Then got flamed for it

Then disappeared

Imagine that

wrc264wrc264about 2 years ago

When are you going to finish this series. Just kind of left it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To bad Alan didn't knock up his siter.

DarkhRelikDarkhRelikalmost 2 years ago

Really had enough of the MC's whiney attitude after everything that's happened. I'm glad his sister called him out on it, cuz if it kept going I would've dropped this series. Reaching the end of this chapter, the threesome was hot, and now it just ends. Hmm, hoping the author eventually returns to finish the series. Looking forward to what happens when the other members of the family come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far, please keep writing!!

daswizarddaswizardalmost 2 years ago

Nice start to the series. But, the author hasn't posted ANYTHING since 2017. Guessing they're done.

Too bad.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous