All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 01'

by first2learn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short and Sexy

Phewww.. It was great, to the point and nothing incestous about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10 inch cock? Lol

I stopped reading at that point. -1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10'' lol

Maybe anything over 7 or 8'' cock should go in BDSM or non human?

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Hot!

Believe it there ARE guys with 10 inch cocks. Friend of mine in hs had one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking HOT

This is so hot. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10 inch?

stopped at the 10 inch part, that and tits the size of basketballs never fail to turn me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same size

No one really under stand about 10 inch cock, it can be good and bad. Made my wife preg but with the 10 inches it is hard to be comfortable. My ex left me because of size and this another curse.

Want to read more about mom and sis preg

8========D

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Love to read some more of this sexy family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slow Stories Down, Develop Story Lines!

Love the story but need to take a slower approach as to sex scenes and draw out the descriptions. Nice to ave three women wanting to do it all time and love being pregnant. Dad on the outside in this story. Patiently waiting for more for this one. :-)

Barepussluver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash...

Trailer trash stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never read such rubbish

Why do writer think big dick and daft size tits make a good story.

The only big dick here is the writer

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 7 years ago
let your fingers

let your fingers catch with your mind [missing words]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way too rushed....

This could have been many, many pages. Way too rushed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
giant dicks are for porn

I like the premise of your stories. However, the straight-out-of-bad-porn dialogue and the ridiculous cock sizes completely ruin it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Come on Bobby, I want to be your cum dumpster." Really? The women in your stories talk like porn actresses. I guess that's your inspiration.

"Sissy's baby bump profile". Baby bump? Been reading a lot on the TMZ site?

Giant dicks, C-cup breasts, ridiculous dialogue, poor knowledge of physiology, poor punctuation and worse grammar. I guess I should give up looking for anything vaguely literate on this site.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Bullshit

This is so stupid wtf. She fucks him just to get pregnant not out of any love or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hottest idea I have read in a long time! Love how they girls want him to keep them pregnant. Now I have to go try and breed my girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot story

Don't pay any attention to the negative comments; they don't have to read your stories. I like the thought of Bobby going about the family breeding all the females with his big dick. Imagine waking up each morning to the view of one or two with swollen bellies, knowing you had planted the seed. I like this story, a lot. Can see him walking about with his big cock dangling and dripping precum before he sticks it up in a pussy to plant yet another seed.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. A lot. AAAA++++

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Stupidest piece of cow dung ever written.

-

If you had taken the task of writing this seriously and made it more realistic, it could have been crafted into a fantastic story. The plot isn't the problem here. The sophomoric approach is very much the problem. It's even too childish for anyone to even use it for jerking off to.

I'm not even going to bother wasting my time on the sequels. 1/5 and I wish that I could give it a negative 5.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Sorry but I to have to agree with the previous comments by ScottishTexan ⭐️

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

All these complainers act like they had a gun to their fucking heads and that is why they read this story. Literotica ought to ban the posting of anonymous reviews, both positive and negative, if you cannot put a name up there then shut the fuck up.

I liked this story, reading it on 1/9/2023. I agree it was short too fucking short in my opinion, but I am not going to criticize first2learn for the story being too short, hopefully the sequels will flush out the story somewhat. I am always amazed at the number of people who complain about dick size, the bigger the better as far as I'm concerned.

I mean do I really want to read a story where the main man has a puny little 6 incher like mine or fucking monster of a cock that would either send most women running or wetting their panties at the very sight of it.

Let me say to the people who think that they are reading some factual account of someone's life, this is not real, this was drummed up in someone's imagination, if you cannot accept that then, maybe you shouldn't be on a site like Literotica and certainly not reading incest stories

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Tetszett csak túl rövidre sikerült. Remélem a folytatás hosszabb és részletesebb lesz. Gratulálok , így tovább.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5310 months ago

Lost me at the 10"

LechemanLecheman5 days ago

Apparently on LIT, 10" dicks have more sperm and therefore are able to impregnate women faster than the norm.

Maybe it's just the size of the guy's inkwell and the LIT fact that women lose all constraint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous