All Comments on 'Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read. This is my first ever story so I don't know if it makes the mark or not. Do leave me some feedback if you think I should continue and also if you have ideas on how the storyline could evolve or improve.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice! Good slow build up. The great thing about women in the pleasure industry is that they don't obey the "normal" conventions. See my "Business Model" and "We strip just for you" pleasure industry stories. In a story, remember character viewpoint, the reader can only be in one person's mind. I think the two most important elements in an erotic story are plausibility and real characters and you seem to have hit that. Keep writing!

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 7 years ago
Undecided

I've only read this first chapter and I have a concern about the blackmail. I had the same reservation about asianToy's excellent story 'From Jenny to Mei' which you would do well to read. asianToy managed to somewhat redeem herself eventually and mollify the enslavement aspect to make the story enjoyable. It would have been just as easy to have Master seduce Susan even if it meant taking advantage of her dismal financial situation. The sex worker industry is already stained by exploitation enough without one more example of forcing someone to participate by force, physical, psychological or otherwise. I hope Susan is treated a little more kindly in the following installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
841 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...