All Comments on 'Sudden Moves'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTabout 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Fuckin excellent if you want my opinion. 5 outta 5. Thanks 😊

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

I gave it 5 Stars, it deserves it because it's a very well written story and a very horny one too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pefect

A bit too past, but beautifully written. 5 stars.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
ChalkyCanberra1970ACT, thank you!

Yes, I definitely want your opinion, and I appreciate the praise. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

OF

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 7 years ago
great story

Hot characters with a well developed plot line. Hope it continues, maybe involve the neighbor in a threesome, and he still due "ass day"

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
To kennyboy82

Thanks for your kind response!

loverdaveloverdaveabout 7 years ago
Well Done!

Please continue with this very well done narrative. All the characters are well developed. I love it.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
Gremlin078 Thanks!

It's always great to get such positive feedback. Thanks for your praise! :)

O.F.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Come On Man!

This needs a sequel, come on!

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
Blown away

First story of yours I have read and it's fantastic. Very, very well written and very HOT.

Nicely done onlyfiction.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
:) loverdave (:

I'm so glad you loved the story so Much! I will have to think about your idea of writing a sequel. But for now, it is a standalone.

O.F.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

fantastic read and hope you write more soon. This story could really do with a sequel to see how things go with his "girlfriend"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1

An arrogant teenager? A crappy character , no matter how good the story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a cheating incestuous wife.

and a son full of piss & vinegar.

I hated this, sorry.

jaccorjaccorabout 7 years ago
How does it finish up?

I would sincerely like to know how this story resolves. Please do not leave it to my imagination. Your thoughts got us here, please take it the rest of the way home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting....

Outside of the incest reality in this story, the fact that some people seem to find their true selves while navigating life altering situations make this a very compelling story. I think it was well written and it shows us graphically why a person should stay present in all aspects of their relationships. Sudden moves seems like an in depth study of life choices, life situations, life expectations, and life consequences..., overall an odd reality with a sexual component that defies societal norms. This story makes you think. I believe that is what a good author is obligated to do. Thanks for this. For the record I am having trouble with the incest aspect, but I clearly clicked into this section so I cannot throw shade. I was left enlightened. Not so much about the sex but enlightened about living your truth and staying present. Take care and keep writing. :-)

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
ManoBlue, a sequel? Really?

ManoBlue, I appreciate the thoughts and wishes for a sequel. It could happen some day, I suppose, but I don't know that you and many others would be very happy with where this family's story leads. I'll talk with my advisor, and think about it. In the mean time, I am glad that this story left you hungry for more!

That's always good, as long as you're Only talking about Fiction. :)

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 7 years agoAuthor
maxx308, enjoy!

maxx308, glad to read that you were "blown away" by this story! Since this is your first story of mine, please consider yourself invited to read my other two titles, "Finding Our Way" and "Rewriting Us." They are, perhaps, less complicated, but I think you will enjoy them!

Best Wishes!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It isn't the story line.

It's the fact that this is very poorly written, sorry to say and a step above poorly when you took your story line from about 3 or 4 other writers. The very poorly written part was the first 3/4 of the story where you were all over the place and could not choose a direction to got that would bring you in some sort of harmony with the ending which we pretty much already written for you.

csltcsltabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

Delicious.

Highly recommended.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
Yeah

Yeah a Sequel however if you are planning to give a bad ending then no way

ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Great until page 6.

Then it went down hill with a rehas of a story done many times before. The entiremcreen was hard to visualize the way it jumped around and there was just as much rediculousness and the mom talked about in prior versions of mom takes a ride type of stories. Why did mom make two fists, twice, in order to pull her dress up? Is it made out of iron? Like it stated,I was truely loving this story up to that point. A shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story Until....

.....you added the car escapade. It was not needed and kind of showed mother and son to just be lust struck, not in love. It was also very disrespectful to the father to treat him like a simpleton.

Other than that the reason I did not give five stars was because there just was not enough dialogue between mom and son, especially when they were fucking. Dirty dialogue spices the story up and makes the fucking seem more intense and fulfilling.

I liked the concept and the fact that you had them fucking on page one and explained why this was happening on page two. Got my attention and held it until the car crap.

I would like to see another chapter and if you do please do not include others, just keep it mother and son. I love good mother/son incest stories and this is a really good one. Thank you for posting.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
Turtle1952, so glad you enjoyed!

I do not think that a sequel is in the cards. Yes, in my mind I know where their story goes next (at least for me,) but I don't think it will be satisfying enough of a story to publish. Better to let you and every other reader send Catherine and Randy and Mike in whatever direction they desire. Enjoy the possibilities!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where to go from here?

I cant say that i thoroughly enjoyed your story although there was a few scenes which i thought were interesting.

My main thought is where this could go if a sequel is created.

I'll outline what i could see as the future of each of the main characters.

(Mike, The Husband) There is pretty much only two things that could happen to Mike. The first would be that he divorces Catherine as she seems to have no respect for him and that can only lead to things getting worse as the relationship continues. The second would be that he is unable to make good on his promise to improve his health and ultimately dies.

(Randy, The Son) If either of my ideas from what will happen to the Husband pans out i can see Randy ceasing the relationship with his mother as he seems to be motivated primarily by the fact that he is getting one over his father and not any other real emotions towards his mother. This would lead to him selecting future partners who are either in a committed relationship or married, which as this story is set in America can easily lead to either his untimely death at the hands of a jilted husband or lover.

(Catherine , The Mom) If my initial idea on what happens to the husband is correct then she will probably end up with half the assets and some alimony from the husband if its a no fault state. She will undoubtedly be alone in regards to family but that possibly will not last long with the husbands friend already showing interest. If the husband dies she will at least have the money from the life insurance and all the assets that he held.

This is just me making up assumptions on how i see this going forward and is in no way a demand for further content on this story or a criticism on your writing style.

Good luck on your future literary projects.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
response to the recent anonymous comment

I understand that the recent anonymous commenter intended no insult, and I get that he (I assume it is a "him" for convenience,) didn't "thoroughly enjoy" the story. I cannot respond directly to him, so I will post my response here.

I cannot help feeling a little bit sad (not heartbroken, mind, but a bit sad) that someone so utterly misread my story; so completely misunderstood my characters. It is my failure - at least in part - as a writer, not entirely of him as a reader. Overall the story is popular, so I trust that most readers understood the story I was trying to tell here...or at least enjoyed it.

I knew when I submitted this story that there are some readers who get hopelessly turned off - even furious in some cases - at stories involving cheating. I respect that position, though I don't hold it myself.

Believe it or not all three characters in this story love each other, but find themselves in an uncomfortable/impossible position. They each cope with their part - and their frustration/anger - in their own way. They are very imperfect people.

I have envisioned a sequel to this story. But have no plans to write it because it is not particularly sexy or exciting: They deal with their problems like mature adults. I will, however, post a brief summary of it on my profile page. I should be able to put it up there in the next few days. I don’t know how long I’ll keep it there.

If you leave a comment with an actual identifier, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

thanks!

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
It is up for now

Okay, I've posted the sequel summary on my biography page. I cannot promise that it will stay there forever, but I hope it will put the issue to rest.

:) Best wishes! :)

O.F.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Sequel Comments

Although I would have loved to have read the long version of the end of the story. It was nice to see that Mike got serious about his health. In turn this repaired his relationship with Catherine. I trust Catherine is now getting what she needed from her husband without having to look elsewhere. It must have been difficult for Randy to give up what he had with his mother. But I appreciate his maturity in knowing that this was best for his parents. He will find new lovers but you can’t find new parents.

Finally thank you O.F. for a well thought out end of a story. Understanding you can’t always please all your readers but in the end it’s you that has to be pleased with what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Solid Gold

I was hooked on this story. This is worth its weight in gold.

dottie86dottie86about 4 years ago
Fuckin' FANTASTIC!

LOVED IT! One of the BEST stories I have read, it sizzled from the start of the "laundry room" great writing!

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Myslutwife17

Thank you for your warm and thoughtful praise. I've been away from the comment box for a long while, but I want you to know that I am thankful for your kind words.

So glad you enjoyed the story so much!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plane story

I loved this. Your work is amazing. Just curious, what story were you referencing with the airplane?

slightlytoastedbatteryslightlytoastedbatteryover 2 years ago

Fantastic story!

One question though: Are the example stories of "mom on son in car" that Catherine mentions actual stories? If so, would you mind sharing the story names? Thanks!

richman3richman3almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story I don't care what some people said. In fact as the author of at least one maybe two of the stories that you referenced I give it my seal of approval. I see you haven't written anything in years. (Me either, too much life stuff). Anyway if you do ever get to read this comment just wanted to tell you I liked the story very much. In my humble opinion you can never have too many "mom and son in backseat" stories.

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you loved it, dottie86. Yes, the laundry room was the first "Sudden Move" chronologically, so it needed to sizzle. It's great that it worked for you :)

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It t started out good then after the laundry room scene it fizzled out completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story gave it a 5 you should have continued with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wordpronwordpron10 months ago

aw what a cute couple. I just wish the story ended with "Kate" moving in with her son. Some would say that those "they lived happily forever after" endings are boring but I find them the most satisfying. 5/5

onlyfictiononlyfiction9 months agoAuthor

@slightlytoastedbattery: Yes, the stories mentioned are real, but I don't think I can list them. I'm pretty sure you can JFGI to get a good start. Directly below your comment is richman3's comment. As he mentions, he has written a few of his own. They are typically fast and fun stories. I can recommend looking into the sub-sub-genre. When the story gets too ridiculous, take a break and come back to it later. It is all in the name of good fun.

onlyfictiononlyfiction9 months agoAuthor

@richman3, I'm glad to read that you liked the story. I have enjoyed yours in the past as well. That's just the sort of thing that makes this site fun! Enjoy!

onlyfictiononlyfiction9 months agoAuthor

@wordpron: I like the couple by the end too. there is no reason you cannot envision them pairing off for the duration. I did post an outline of how I imagine a sequel running, but that is by no means the only (or best) way for their story to continue. Feel free to tack on any path you like.

For goodness sake, it's Only Fiction

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, I wanted more. Wanted to see her moving in, no sharing or seeing other people at any point (please, spare me this for once), her getting knocked up, them living out a nice life together raising their child(ren). That would be nice. Of course something has to be done about the husband. Maybe a divorce comes through because she claims she can't live with the guilt of sleeping with other men during her marriage but simply can't give it up because she has needs her husband just can't meet (there's some truth in there anyway and it's plausible for him to believe). Anyway, that's how I like to imagine how a "part 2" would go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
1018 Followers
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...