All Comments on 'Why I Prefer Sex Work to Dating'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Y_DinerY_Dinerabout 7 years ago
thank you for this

I loved reading this. Plain truth, folks. I'm a late in life, non-passable, sissy, and I wish I could be you. A CL 'blow and go' guy voluntarily gave me $50, and I LOVED it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your honesty

is appreciated. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why???

Is this posted in the non-erotic category?

It is most definitely an erotic story that should be posted in either gay or fetish.

Thank you but, definitely in wrong category and should be rated as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

And you're one disease away from dead. Ugly story of stupidity.

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

To those who appreciated this essay thank you for your kind feedback. I am not sure what is up with the ugly comment about being one disease away from dead. I have actually been very successful in never getting an STD from my work, which more than many who are not in this business can say. I would normally delete this kind of unhelpful and hateful feedback, but with this work I think it's appropriate to leave it and let this anonymous jerk's opinion speak for itself. To those who liked the erotic parts, thank you so much! I still feel the main point of the piece is to inform more than just pure pleasure, which is why I posted in Non-Erotic. Thanks everyone who took the time to read and rate this, I really appreciate it!

Kisses,

Tammy

eek123eek123about 7 years ago
concered, but I understand.

just be careful Shytammy, I've loved reading your writing, i would hate to hear i won't have the pleasure of reading your stories because you met with a less than favorable situation.

SexymaxSexymaxabout 7 years ago
Thank You

I loved reading this, it was so refreshing and honest.

I would prefer sex work as well if there was demand from women preferring a gurl like me.

I would date you if we lived closer and we had a connection, you are totally awesome.

I love reading your stories, and so looking forward to reading more in the future.

You have a friend and support with me.

Those negative comments are from peeps who are jealous

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you EEK123!

Thank you so much for your well wishes EEK123. I promise I will be careful. I have a lot of rules around what I do that keep me safe and healthy. I am so glad that you enjoy my writing!

Kisses,

Tammy

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU Sexymax

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is true that men are the main market for this sort of thing. I do consider myself lucky to be bisexual. You seem very sweet, thank you so much for your feedback on my writing, I am so glad you enjoy reading my stories!

Kisses,

Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horny

I quite like this page because of the diversity in stories. As a straight cis man, I typically just come on here to masturbate. And I can tell you, the opening vignette you described got me V hard.

I'm sorry that you receive all the abuse you do, and don't forget that trans women are real women.

I just wanted to say, I'm thinking of you and kind of wishing I was that old man ramming into you. I love a cute ass and I'm imagining yours as I'm stroking my cock to climax - think of my tight chocolate body pinning you against the wall and nuzzling your neck the next time you stroke yours.

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Horny

Whew it's getting warm in here!

Thank you for letting me know how my story made you feel. I love it when someone appreciates my writing and it definitely turns me on to hear that a reader gets off on them. That is after all what erotica is for!

I am also glad you enjoy the diversity in my writing. I worry about that sometimes, like maybe people get disappointed because I mix it up when they are expecting something they read before.

Thank you for the feedback!

Kisses,

Tammy

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Tammy, What an excellent essay about yourself. It is so very open and honest and explains at lot. I find your words to be very, very inspiring and wish I had the opportunity to get to know you. kisses......Amie

ShyTammyShyTammyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Amie

Thank you so much for your kind words Amie. Hearing that you appreciate my words is what keeps me going.

Kisses,

Tammy

SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
The flip side of your situation

I empathize with you because I find it almost impossible to date as well. I'm a straight guy, but I prefer transsexuals and I live in a place where that isn't even remotely okay. As a result, I have only ever even met one trans-woman in real life, so finding someone to even date in the first place seems impossible. I'm not just looking for sex, either. So my other option seems to be settling down with a cisgender female and having to stifle this massive, defining element of my sexuality. I mean, when is a good time to tell your girlfriend you fantasize about being ravaged by women with penises?

lassifritzlassifritzalmost 7 years ago
My favorite read this year

It's not often that I get an erection and read something that is thought provoking, so this was a very appreciated treat. The world needs more of you. I'm so impressed with your forethought and emotional clarity and your confidence in leading your life the way you see fit. I am not ashamed to say that small look into your life has left me crushing on you, and I would love to be friends, though I'm sure you have enough. Thank you for being you.

ShyTammyShyTammyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: SWIM21

I am so glad you enjoy my work and my stories. I am sorry for your situation SWIM and hope that you find the right person for you. I would also say that it is never too early to tell your partner about your desires. Maybe, just maybe she'll be open to help you meet your needs. Either way it is good to find out early. I wish you the best.

Kisses,

Tammy

ShyTammyShyTammyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Lassifritz

Wow, thank you so much for your feedback on my work. I love giving erections almost as much as I like writing about life! I am so happy to hear that you were so inspired. I am always open to friendship with great people. Feel free to drop me a note through the feedback link or at tammygrl_1981@yahoo.com

Kisses,

Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very honest. I like that you are at peace with yourself.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 3 years ago
There's someone.

At two different times in my life I have dated sex workers, one was a post-op transexual woman. It's not for everyone, but they were good, loving, sinere women. I think they have a need to know a man will like them for who they are as a person, not as a professional sex object. I gather they find having a boyfriend an anchor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

enlightening, thanks tammy. eightyone year old hetero male here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

super interesting, thank you!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I’ve known a number of sex worker of different sexes. Male, female, cross dressers, and transgender. I found that most of the time these peoples are more honest and open with their feelings once you get to know them as a person. And from your writings I think you’re one of those people. I think if we were to meet in real life we could become friends. It has never bothered me what a persons gender is as long as they’re a good honest person, and that is you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
465 Followers
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...