All Comments on 'Danger! Naked Woman Ch. 02'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You ought to be put up....

...for any & all awards that Literotica bestows. Hell, you might even try to sell it to 1 of those detective mags as a short story. In my opinion, it's that good (after you piece both parts together). It just goes to prove what I've always said, "You live by a kink, you die by a kinky woman that's found you all tied up with no place to go...except, maybe, Hell." GOOD JOB! Bravo, Huzzah & all that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent and very real to life Story

While it's not the sexiest story here, it's a pretty good mystery story that has the potential to do well with a detective or mystery magazine.

Nicely done!

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Great job Oggy

Best of luck with the comp ;-)

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Excellent ending!

You had me guessing all the way through. Bravo!!!

neonlyteneonlyteover 19 years ago
Compelling Read

Well done Ogg. Nicely spun tale, held me till the very end.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 11 years ago
Wow

This story reds like the abstract of a damned good book and I urge you to consider either putting it in an anthology or using it as the core of a novel.

It really is that good !

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I had read this before...

...and I enjoyed reading it again. Thank you for writing.

tompo296tompo296over 10 years ago
Brilliant

What an absolutely fabulous story. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

I love it when women see women! How many such cases have ended up with other females dead or disfigured because going to the police usually only brings disaster and shame upon oneself? While the criminal walks free? It is a pity, but because of the shame-system that was used to chastise woman even further into obscurity starting a few thousand years ago, we are still seen as responsible for any act of sex, consensual or not, we are involved in. If you have been drinking, you are sure to be the solicitor in a case of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm perpetrated against you. If you were drunk and naked, well, that was just asking for it, wasn't it? So many crimes go unrecorded because of the fear that they'll only be recorded and left at that. So many criminals have been able to count on that and have perpetuated with violence against both sexes when they should have been dealt with after their first venture. The women in this story were even too ashamed to tell a perfectly understanding male about what have been done to them. I love stories like this. I wish there were more and that they could get even more exposure. But unfortunately only the very brave can write about how the fabric of life works and not everybody who reads want to know how the great clock ticks. The way television dish these crimes up, doesn't help us either. Thanks Oggbashan.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Not "do as you would be done by," but "be done by as you did."

A thoroughly unpleasant story, but well done.

Beej23Beej23over 2 years ago

Well written, as usual an enjoyable read.

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

Well Done !

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1519 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES