All Comments on 'Fishing Trip'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
story

great story love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The last paragraph makes no sense

She doesn't fuck anyone but Rob but the poker games are another story? The last part, and the following sentence, clearly implies that she fucks the guys during the poker games. Make up your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Same old

A slut whore wife is a slut whore wife and a husband that encourages them is a wimp ass wipe and the authours that write this crap like it might entertain a real husband or wife Always gets a lousy vote from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

Good story but needs better character development. Also, why couldn't she and her husband sleep on the deck instead of a bunk bed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
last paragraph

I agree with the other poster. If she fucks only her husband, what does she do at the card games. let the guys piss in her mouth and shit on her chest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
confusing

writer needs to make up mind. wife is either ok with what is happens or isn't, can't be both. several times during the story wife talks about how turned on she was, followed up by comment about how she is pissed off at husband for whats happening. she's supposedly unhappy about having sex with other guy but doesn't mind cutting a deal for it. and then if the guy cums before she does she sucks him hard again so she can get off.

and i also agree with others comments about ending.

not a bad story but writer needs to be more disiplined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Great Chapter 1

Will be great in a second chapter when she can forget that ending and just be happy to fuck them all, other wives involved, there's potential here

BarbaraBarbaraabout 15 years ago
Best possible outcome!

Sabineteas has a wicked sense of humour, tinged with the obvious need to experiment, with sexual variety. All wives should be similarly accomodating as 'Missy', over communal occasions, assuming a consenting husband? Luckily, mine is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Rob is one very lucky man !!! I wish I could get my wife to do the same. John.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Oh John.. John..

You can do anything you like with your wife. Just hang her by her toes on the hook in the ceiling and go for it !

It is guarantied to work !

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
"Perhaps I will tell you about them sometime"

Look forward to that.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*.

I read almost half of the first page before I was totally disgusted with the story and stopped reading.

Candice1982Candice1982over 6 years ago
Very nice

I am a sucker for coersion/seduction and your front story has that. Well written.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

Sabinteas,

A great story from your early writings. Enjoyed as I do all your stories. I hope you’ll write again.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Granted, these 2 idiots deserve each other but really ???? I know it's a story but how stupid was she to even go on a boat with 6 men and what a wimp of a husband. He sold her to them for a promotion - and she still loved him - why?? He's an asshole and so is she.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous