All Comments on 'Punishment for His slave'

by taxiforthenewguy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick

Your story is sick and you are twisted.

bearleebearleeover 19 years ago
Whoa

This is some pretty heavy stuff-too much for me but I'm guessing there's an audience out there for it. I guess that's why I would never call it sick and twisted but man, weird shit...lol

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
mmm edgy!!!

i wouldnt call it sick.. twisted yeh, but isnt that the fun in reading this kind of erotica.. i swear i felt the knife on me at times.. well written, had me hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick

sick and nasty. u have evil in u

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Familiar

i distinctly remember my Master punishing me in much this way about four years ago. Needless to say, i've not needed a punishment like that since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yawn

Boring...been done before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very stimulating

I loved your storey. I prefer a little more elaborate, and drawn out stories with more punishment but considering I am a masochist I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good

This story is by far the best BDSM story i have read on this site keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i remeber

i remember my master treating me as this cunt

fortunatly i have a much caring master

whom takes care of me

and i havent been a cunt since

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing.

this has to been one of my favorite lit stories. idk about that happening in real life but the though makes me wet. keep up the good work :)

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 13 years ago
Part II

What happen's next??? I'd love to read a Part II...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

its shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sucks

Your story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
irresponsible

This may appeal to some but to me it is beyond what his slave should have taken and the worst part is that I read that he didn't let her down but left her suspended in the torture position and left with no regard for her real safety

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Harsh

Not my cup of tea, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To each his iwn

This isn't the kind of story I prefer ( the knife play was s bit heavy for me), but others very well written. Everyone has their own fantasy...what are the commentaries who are calling this "sick and twisted" doing on a bdsm literary porn site? Great descriptions and well done. The disclaimer at the beginning was helpful in knowing what was in store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Umm..

I guess this could be a nice fantasy and scene play for BDSM play but I'm looking for a 24/7 slavery of a male. But somehow it gave me ideas and i could just tweak it. Obviously knife and blood play and hard limits. But thank you. Keep on writing i guess

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
are erring beautiful,warm,tender,slender,sexy female subs rough,rowdy and hardened criminals who gotta be given 3rd degree torture?!!!!!!! :o :o :o

dear mister taxiforthenewguy!! :)

your story's hero....god knows whats the name.....the dom,hangs his erring sub by her handcuffed wrists,feet above ground level and ankles joined and cuffed to the ground with a chain extension....while this warm,slender,sexy,pretty lady is in the nude.

Then he ballgags her, writes on her raw skin with a knife,and whips her back and bust bloody with a bullwhip....and leaves the near unconscious to unconscious beauty in that very position....bleeding from all her wounds....to be freed at some far off hour as he fancies!!!....then he might vaguely consider forgiving his sub's offences!!!wow!!.............

the tortures i read of in barbarian Viking Hagar the Horrible's stories are kids stuff as to what your hero deals out to the tender female body of the sub!!!;)

like,seems to me, several of u writer men....were weepy bawling babies after several frustrated and failed attempts to be some head honcho of the third degree torture department of cops in your region...that handle rough n rowdy hardened criminals....!!!was that so?;)

so why not take out that frustration in BDSM on women subs...?what a super idea right?;)

its a separate matter that even cops are not petmitted to go the whole hog in third degree torture on making seasoned criminals confess!!;)

why not open a training school for all rough and rowdy criminals in third degree torture endurance?;) and in the mean time engage in extensive men to men gay love only,keeping them as far tougher subs?;)

coz dudes....there is at least a tiny difference between gangster Al Capone,and tender,slender,beautiful sexy ladies!!!;)and BDSM isnt 3rd degree torture but a kind of love relationship between man and woman...the dom and the sub!!! what next? you all will be murdering these beauties brutally by trauma shock and say you were into BDSM?!!!!

oh....and the author has so kindly left a pre-note at the beginning of this story...like'very rough stuff ahead.....soft souls keep your paws off'!!;)

it will need more than that line Sir taxiforthenewguy ;) to keep a responsible BDSM fan like me from commenting against the psycho kind BDSM's that your story oozes out in each line!!!;)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Not Readable

Such a man can not be a real master. Only an abusive monster. Why did she come back for him to carve on her? Because the whip can make her body tense, it doesn't mean she's thrilled about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That was sexy as fuck. Very well written.

The only thing necessary was when involving in such impact play, the Dom should always check in regularly with the sub/slave. Plus, you should never ever leave a sub in this predicament alone. Especially not tied up like that.

Apart from all of that, it was a great piece. Thank you for writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous