All Comments on 'Working Late'

by Linus1416

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

THANK YOU!!!!! Finally a new writer who isn't a cuck or wimp pimping his wife out. Keep it up, but please, don't follow in the footsteps of the recently joined cuck writers. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet!

Nice little story. Clean up the writing mistakes and it would be even better. Now you can wait for the asshole category policeman Gordo to come along and give you a slam. Everyone else will like it. Thanks for a refreshing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice!

An actual loving wife? My, my, what is the world coming to?

In a "normal" LW story, the wife would've been at home fucking the neighbor and blaming her husband for working late all the time. Good to see a wife who knows working late isn't a damn picnic and did something to make it better for both of them, instead of sitting around and complaining about it.

Though she may want to figure out different ways to be spontaneous. This kind of thing WILL get you fired unless you've got a damn good relationship with the management. Or you ARE the management.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
After reading this story...

After reading this story I had to look out of the window to be sure if the world wasn't ending! A real loving wife in LW? A wife when her husband have to work late to support his family, finds ways to show him how much she loves him, and doesn't feel she is entitled to have fun with other men because he works too much? A husband that is happy with his wife and doesn't want her to whore herself for every single guy in the planet? Hallelujah! Welcome to LW! 4*

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
A loving wife?

What a concept. Loved it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Category

I have no problem with this being here, but despite the category title, this story is a netter fit in Romance.

Very sweet story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 7 years ago
5

Now thats a loving wife! And a husband for that matter. Cause if he wasnt a good husband there would be no visits by his hotwife in a trench coat. You get what you inspire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Hey dear, here's a story about another husband working late at the office, and how his wife shows her appreciation."

Can't wait to show it to her. In truth, she's been showing me, for almost 40 years. A very fun read and a celebration of two people who understand what it takes to have a good marriage, and having fun doing it! Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay

Ideas since it is your first story --- you didn't define your character at all. To get your readers into your story it helps to know them physically and mentally a bit. Your story went directly into to plot with little background info. Your sex description was okay. Remember for a good story you have to put the story and characters into their minds and let them visualize your creation.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 7 years ago
Very nice

I agree with other posters, a really nice concept .... (not sure whether he got all his work done.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice 5*

Simple erotic story about a very sexy wife stopping by to give hubby a little encouragement for all of his hard work - instead of the usual crap on here about stabbing him in the back because some slut is lonely. Nice short feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Working late

I liked this simple, fun, not over-written. By not trying to do too much, you do so much more.

Very good.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
1* for wrong category

It may be a loving story but that's NOT what LW is about.

Married Extra Marital fun

Your story belongs in erotic or romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That is what is called real loving wife story

better than a cheating husband or wife ripping a family to shreds. to bad the BTB itch crowd is disappointed

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
GOOD STORY!

This is a very good story from a first time writer. I gave you a 4. While I don’t want to rain on anybody’s parade, this was posted in the wrong category and I really don’t understand why the site moderators, or anyone else who understands English, could think otherwise.

The category name, “Loving Wives” is clearly satire since the description makes it clear it’s about sex outside of marriage. Yet day after day we see comments from those who complain about stories about cheating. It’s enough to make one wonder what become of our education system. L1416 keep writing but look into the romance category; that’s where this story belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 *'s

Just to offset that creampie eating asshole Gordo12 !

I would have given you full marks anyway , calling out that asswipe is just sugar on top .

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Stupid moderators!

Allowing a story about a loving wife to be posted in a category called "Loving Wives." What are they thinking? They designed the category, so you would think they should know that no loving wives stories belong in Loving Wives. No, they allow loving wives stories to be posted here. Girlfriend stories, too, sometimes. Thank God we have that soldier for category purity, that hero of category sanctity, Gordo12, to preserve us from category defilement. Thank you, gordo. Fight the good fight, baby. We're all behind your righteous crusade to persecute the heretics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: gordo and carolinadreamer

If fetish, bdsm, and interracial can be posted in loving wives, so can this. Read the description again. It says "and more". In my opinion, this is more. We need more to offset the crap that posted in loving wives. As far as education goes, I agree with you, some of you need to be educated, especially the ones with an agenda on this site. Hope you favor us with more of your excellent stories author. Take the comments from carolinadreamer and gordo12 with a grain of salt. That's all they're worth. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, I think you've been outvoted "carolinadreamer"

The majority of readers think this story is fine where it is. Don't even start with the moderators and the proper place for stories. You know as well as all of us do, that the loving wives category has and will continue to be the dumping ground for about anything. Fetish and interracial run wild in this category, even though there are categories designated for those themes. Funny, how guys like you don't seems to cry about these themes, but put in a romantic story in this category and you all go ape shit. Yeah, let's get educated shall we carolinadreamer. Take your agenda and shove it. FIVE STARS for a good beginner story from an author, as mentioned before, brings a breath of fresh air to this category.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Novelty stories in categories ?

On those occasions when a sweet story about a monogamous husband-wife relationship is posted in LW, it almost inevitably attracts positive comments (plus one or two from the category police).

Likewise, when adulterous wife stories are posted in Romance, Erotic Couplings, Mature, Inter-racial, etc, (as they occasionally are) they rarely attract the abusive comments the same stories would have received in Loving Wives.

Is this because the categories have largely different readerships? Is it that they find these stories novel?

Lue

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
hummm an interesting concept

a non slut wife that loves a fucks her husband......boy that Spielberg is something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Categories

Ultimately, it's the mods who decide what goes in which category, not readers, or anyone else.

I checked. @carolinadreamer's last posting in LW was some idiotic racist shit he wrote. Instead of posting with the other racists over in IR he posted it here, then has the stupidity to complain about people posting out of category. Fucking racist bastard.

This kind of story pops up pretty often here. Patricia 51 did the first one I remember. There was one last month. BR1958 did a couple. Whatdreamsmaycome did one recently. They aren't uncommon and they always get good reviews. This isn't a great one, but it's going to get good marks, just because it isn't some racist shit or incest or about some lying cheating skank. Lue Don, in other words.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
More please!

Tired of all these wimpy husbands, need more of thsee stories.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Thank you

See people not everyone cheats in this world. Very refreshing story about two people so in love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Refreshing!

What a novelty -- a long-time married couple who seem to be in love yet find a way to keep newness and creativity (and effort!) in their marriage.

And to think: the guy didn't have to go out to a long-time favorite bar and drink himself into near oblivion, while trying to figure out why his wife showed up wearing only a coat and enticing underwear. And solving calculus problems in his head!!

Inspirational!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice! :)

Good to see one of the honest Loving Wives for a change. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

Now that's a loving wife. It's good to read so many positive comments from the handful of readers that still appreciate good erotic writing, something surely lacking in this category.

Appreciate your first effort author, greatly appreciated. Welcome to loving wives, hope you favor us with more good stories, much needed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5* for right category

It gives me pleasure of offset the lousy score of gordo12, who's a cuckold lover. It's understandable why he wouldn't like a story like this. Cuckies want their wives to be sluts for strangers, not lovers for their husbands. Keep on posting in loving wives, most of us will support good erotic stories, something lacking in this category. 5*

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
That is how all partners should react to your need to work late.

Here in the world of Loving Wife working late is either an invitation to disaster (or fun),

or a cover story for an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- come on now

Well, it's apparent this story went over your head. It's not supposed to have a plot, it was just a small glimpse into the lives of two people that love each other. There is nothing wrong with this type of story. It's written fairly well. Want to see what a bad written story looks like, read the crap called "The Helpful Husband" and compare and then come back and tell us about poor writing. I liked this short glimpse and not going to knock it down. We all know we need more in loving wives then the usual wimp, slut, humiliating trash. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you, Linux1416, please do keep writing. Here's to the truly Loving Wives, like the one depicted here. May their tribe increase!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome and hot and how every marriage should be. If true it is a marriage that will last a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

Loved it, an actual Loving Wife!

I guess Gordo picked an appropriate name, in Spanish it means fat. A good name for a troll.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars

I liked this story and it is just criminal that my wife (of more than 50 years) never tried something like this.

It certainly would have added some extra spice to our love life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous