All Comments on 'Investigative Journalism'

by Lazyninjas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlaireAlaireabout 7 years ago

Love a good Maria Menounos story and your stories are always good, please write more with her. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Which Is Worse?

1] You discuss the financial success of the movies multiple times early as if that is the reason she was angry with/about you, while seemingly ignoring such a person would be sent to movie premieres with no idea of how successful the movie would be (if even the same day it premiered across the country/world).

2] You discuss a party of unknowns to get your lead's mind off the problems with Maria (which he might not even know about yet, let alone the reasons for), & cannot spell the key word "off". (Couldn't get my mind off that to read on.)

LazyninjasLazyninjasabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response

1. This was establish that although he was relatively new, the movies Dirk had been in already been in were proven to be commercially/critically successful.

2. If one spelling error makes u want to not read on that's your choice, but not a wise one if you ask me.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 7 years ago
TJ Church

The anonymous troll is TJ Church. Just ignore him and remove his comments as he continues to harass. It's obvious with how he uses an ampersand instead of typing the word 'and' and his 'they/their' approach of spacing out thoughts. He typically sends me feedback all the time, ranting his head off at my stories and his paranoid conspiracy theories since he's had his account banned on here, and he was also banned on CHYOA and CSL a while back. He is a known troll on this site.

Here's TJ Church and all his information on the internet.

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/TJ_Church

Don't let this loser get to you. One look at this moron's ugly face, and the fact he is in his 30's and don't even have a working job in society, is enough to let you know what a loser he is. Don't let him discourage you from writing, he's an idiot who thinks he's a genius editor in his own mind.

One more note - if you receive feedback emails from the email handle recall2000@hotmail.com that is him. He'll probably start emailing you threats and rants like he does me after I exposed him to other authors on here.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 6 years ago

TJ Church, you ain't fooling anybody....Here you are, trolling away in the comment sections yet again with your new name. Since you obviously are a Trump fanboy with the name 'Trumpire', why not find a website where you can circle jerk and worship your god emperor with other losers?

Anyone that has dealt with your bullshit in the past as much as I have and others have, can spot you a mile away cause of how you use the '&/or' and how persistent you are with this trolling behavior.

You aren't here to write or anything. That's why you nitpick over little spelling errors, which is ironic considering how much you overuse the ampersand symbol. I know that's tough for you to handle cause your ego is so inflated, but seriously, go find something better to do with your life. My day was going just fine until I had to deal with your bullshit...

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 6 years ago
LMAO

If you're not TJ Church, you sure as hell are digging up comments, replying to them and doing the classic ampersand writing he was famous for. You ain't fooling anybody. What member did I get banned? YOU got banned for being a troll, plain and simple.

Keep digging yourself a hole, buddy...Your current 'Trumpire' account will get banned eventually too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous