All Comments on 'Black Muslim Lesbian Nation'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful

This is at least as bad as all your other copied and pasted trash. Please consider quitting. Everyone on the site would appreciate it.

Allyg8rAllyg8rabout 7 years ago
Good concept. Just a little bit more work.

First of all, don't let these people's nasty comments get to you. Unfortunately some people don't have the right or maturity to comment. For me, you have a real good concept but sentence structure and flow I give a 3 out of 5. The only reason I say that is because I felt the story just moved to fast for me. Almost seemed a little rushed. Some people like that and others don't. But please don't give up or get discouraged. Some people who comment don't even have the balls to write or publish their work. If you need any help reach out to me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your obsession with identifying Race, Ethnicity, and Religion is puzzling....

...since it makes no difference that you add details like: Congolese immigrant father, talian-Canadian, Somali immigrants, Practicing Muslim, (SIC) Liberal party supporter, then describe typical lesbian sex with a few farts tossed in.

Do you add all the descriptors just to pad the story or do you get secret pleasure trying to humiliate various groups with your stupid stories????

CRAP STORIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank god

I was looking for an erotic fart joke and I found it. I can die happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you don't like the ethnic identity

If you don't like the ethnic identity, race, etc. used in the stories here go find another writer in the thousands on this site or write your own. Your harassment has no place here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...