All Comments on 'Why Cripple Sex is Not a Fetish'

by kittycalamity

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 7 years ago
Please Don't

Use the word 'cripple". People with disabilities are just that--people with disabilities. Also, I didn't see the word 'retard' in your essay. Thank you for not using that word.

kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@rcrmonte3: I deliberately used that word in the title because I've seen it used a lot in connection with disability-related "fetish" erotica, and that is my target audience, just so you know where I'm coming from. I do not otherwise use that word to describe human beings, nor would I. If you read the essay, I don't use it anywhere else, as the use of that word is contrary to the whole point of the essay. :) Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disagreement

While fetish may be a somewhat harsh word with specific connotations attached to it, I would argue that sexual attraction based upon any trait, physical or otherwise, is defined as a fetish.

RalphHawthorneRalphHawthorneabout 7 years ago
Thank You

As a guy that has been in a wheelchair all of my life I have to say I love that someone is actually having this conversation, and because I have been in a wheelchair all of my life I don't really care about the use of cripple or any other supposed "tag" its the intent not the actual word usage.

kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@RalphHawthorne: Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the essay. :)

Cyndi44Cyndi44about 6 years ago
New to this

I am 61 years old and have been in a wheelchair for 3 years (Parkinson’s disease and arthritis). People treat you very differently. In public, you are almost invisible. Things are not much better in private. Your own mate may avoid intimate contact. I appreciate your stories. Keep it up! I am working on a mostly true story involving a healh care provider and myself. Some real, some wishful thinking!

Big4WheelerBig4Wheelerover 2 years ago

Thanks you for sharing your thoughts in such acurate words. Totally agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totaly agree both me and my girl are cripple's and we love doing it together I honestly before I met her i never though about having sex with a cripple but after I became disabled in 2017. I began to have feelings about having sex with a cripple but I though I never would meet one. down the road I met someone who had quad CP and she is beautiful. despite the face she is a cripple I find her quite sexy and honestly I learned to find her leather Leg Braces and short leg quite erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Right on.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 1 year ago

I know what you mean about the YouTube Disabled Content Creators I'm Actually Subscribed to one and I have No Problem of her being Disabled, even if most people in her real lie do. And I feel the same when ever I walk by a Disable Person In Real Life or if they need to get pass me or whatever I have No Problem With Them as a Person. So Yeah I Agree with everything that You have said in this Artical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous