All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 06'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 7 years ago
Yes please

The warning on the first page is welcome. And builds anticipation.

Thank you, wet_special

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very well done

Unfortunately, I don't have the password to my account, but...anyway.

This is a prime example of what I enjoy in a good story: not just loaded with sex, but also laced with some juicy plot twists. Looking forward to what happens next!

-Terothin

QuazziQuazziabout 7 years ago
Love where it's going!

This is not only hot but I love the side story you're setting up with this. looks like there is a war to be fought, and Jeanine had two futa cocks! ;-3

FrankwuoFrankwuoabout 7 years ago
More please

More please

wet_specialwet_specialabout 7 years agoAuthor
More to come!

I have not posted in a while, but I just wanted to thank the commenters. More is coming Frankuwo, I've finished a draft of chapter 7 and now I'm proofing it. I chose a point at which to cut it and so the first bit of chapter 8 has been written.

Quazzi, glad you are digging the side stories, I plan to tie things in as you will start to see but there will also be bunnies I won't chase, for various reasons. They're just there to keep things interesting and you never know where this story will go. Heck even I was surprised by the way chapter 7 ended!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
643 Followers
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES